China needs to be put in their place on trade.

We need to hit China hard on trade. They are allowed to dump products into the U.S. market place but they have such high tariffs on American made products, their market is close to U.S. companies. Bring jobs back to the USA.
Opinion | Why Trump Is Raising Tariffs on China

Good place to start is for the US to move a shitload of their best warships into the Red China Sea. Let Xi suck on that for a while.

All I know is I hate all the PC games nowadays are about USA vs China and on Chinese servers . What the Heck? Battlefield and Flashpoint made first-person shooter title multiplayers on What-If Future wars, fictitious, so you can play 32 player multiplayer in China about hypothetical war?! What?! Great Choice?! lol... Its important education and Historical, no it isn't. Oh lets see you guys got a home near this Chinese river here? that's cool. Looks like there's a 3rd one now, Battlefield 4.

Last week, Trump said that if China doesn't improve on trade, he was going to increase the tariffs from 10 percent to 25 percent.

On Monday, the stock market opened at around 400 points in the negative, but was able to climb back to close just 65 points down.

Today? Major loss on the stock market. It dropped 473 points, and closed at 25,965.

China can endure a level of economic pain far beyond what we can. Trump is playing a dangerous game with an adversary that has designed it's economy to be a weapon. We do not stand a chance of coming out of this with anything resembling a win.

Most reading this shopped at Wal*Mart sometime this week.

Congratulations, you’re supporting the largest single importer of Chinese made goods and you…yes you….are a globalist.

Walmart Could Become Casualty Of Trade War - Walmart Inc. (NYSE:WMT) | Seeking Alpha

LOL, shut the f*ck up Ike.
You're a second rate human. You don't get to judge anyone.
Tell us honey, what happens if China calls in the debt?

I’m sorry the truth hurts you. You must be one of those snowflakes.

You run with that kid.
What happens if China calls in the debt?

China can endure a level of economic pain far beyond what we can. Trump is playing a dangerous game with an adversary that has designed it's economy to be a weapon. We do not stand a chance of coming out of this with anything resembling a win.

They own us.

Congratulations, you’re supporting the largest single importer of Chinese made goods and you…yes you….are a globalist.

Walmart Could Become Casualty Of Trade War - Walmart Inc. (NYSE:WMT) | Seeking Alpha

You run with that kid.

Not sure. I am sure that if you buy stuff from Wal*Mart, you’re supporting the importation of goods from China as Wal*Mart is the largest single importer of said product. And by doing so, you’re also a globalist as you are taking part in the global supply chain.

We need to hit China hard on trade. They are allowed to dump products into the U.S. market place but they have such high tariffs on American made products, their market is close to U.S. companies. Bring jobs back to the USA.

Good place to start is for the US to move a shitload of their best warships into the Red China Sea. Let Xi suck on that for a while.

CostCo where American employees are treated like humans.

You run with that kid.

Nothing, and China knows that.

Since when do coolies act so poorly? I could be in India, or China or anywhere, and there's the most courteous coolies, until they get some sort of thought in their heads. Build your things, there you go. Its out in front of my embassy compound/manor house, the manor-church.

You run with that kid.

Oh look.....my own little ankle biter ;) What happen if China's economy collapses?

China taught me how to be a world-class Gentleman, how to treat a Lady, the distinction of the Classes, respecting the classes... lets see, distinct gender spheres, what else...

You run with that kid.

Oh look.....my own little ankle biter ;) What happen if China's economy collapses?

We take our cheap labor accounts to SEA. That shift is taking place now anyway. But their economy won’t completely collapse, so stay calm.

upload_2019-5-7_17-18-48.jpeg

So what? I thought you dems hated Walmart. Now you're upset they can't dump a bunch of cheap chinese shit on us?

Are you sure you even know what your position is on this? Seems to be whatever Trump does you want the opposite without even thinking it through.

Forum List

Back