China needs to be put in their place on trade.

China can endure a level of economic pain far beyond what we can. Trump is playing a dangerous game with an adversary that has designed it's economy to be a weapon. We do not stand a chance of coming out of this with anything resembling a win.
How the hell are they in better shape than us when their entire economy is based on shipping to us? Our exports aren't going anywhere. Theirs are ruined if we put tariffs on them. There's no dangerous game. You just need to have the balls to hang in there and not let them run over us.

China can endure a level of economic pain far beyond what we can. Trump is playing a dangerous game with an adversary that has designed it's economy to be a weapon. We do not stand a chance of coming out of this with anything resembling a win.
How the hell are they in better shape than us when their entire economy is based on shipping to us? Our exports aren't going anywhere. Theirs are ruined if we put tariffs on them. There's no dangerous game. You just need to have the balls to hang in there and not let them run over us.

And well do they know it.

Last week, Trump said that if China doesn't improve on trade, he was going to increase the tariffs from 10 percent to 25 percent.

On Monday, the stock market opened at around 400 points in the negative, but was able to climb back to close just 65 points down.

Today? Major loss on the stock market. It dropped 473 points, and closed at 25,965.
So stocks based upon cheap goods sold here under China beneficial policies are taking a hit. So what. Let them take the hit.

upload_2019-5-7_19-27-23.jpeg
Some central planner makes dozens of ghost cities that 0 people live in and the capitalism is so dead nothing self-corrects, I find that all hard to trust anything.

We take our cheap labor accounts to SEA. That shift is taking place now anyway. But their economy won’t completely collapse, so stay calm.

I'm always calm, I'm trained.
I travel A LOT where are you?

:lmao:

If I said I was in Chicago, would you pee yourself?

But please do go on. Trained in what?

Where are you son? I sent you a PM, you afraid?

I’m right here. What are you getting at? Wait a minute, you’re not going all ‘Internet tough guy,’ are you? Have a little more dignity than that.

Son you can keep running.
This isn't about everyone else. I'm the one who knows what you aren't.

And all your irrational ranting has what exactly to do with China and the global economy?

Nothing, and China knows that.

Oh look.....my own little ankle biter ;) What happen if China's economy collapses?

We take our cheap labor accounts to SEA. That shift is taking place now anyway. But their economy won’t completely collapse, so stay calm.

Wow...you sound hard as nails!!!

Last week, Trump said that if China doesn't improve on trade, he was going to increase the tariffs from 10 percent to 25 percent.

On Monday, the stock market opened at around 400 points in the negative, but was able to climb back to close just 65 points down.

Today? Major loss on the stock market. It dropped 473 points, and closed at 25,965.

That is because Trump opened his big fat pie hole again. And his sheep on this forum keep telling me the market stagnation is not because of the stupid trade war.

Forcing Americans to pay more for stuff will teach those Chinese a thing or two!
MAGA!

Nothing, and China knows that.

Oh look.....my own little ankle biter ;) What happen if China's economy collapses?

are you propositioning another member of this forum? Fuck dude, this is a political forum not a dating site.

That is because Trump opened his big fat pie hole again. And his sheep on this forum keep telling me the market stagnation is not because of the stupid trade war.
I didn't see anyone say that. Stocks are down because the companies relying on the cheap labor of China are going to take a hit on their profits with the tariffs. So what? Do you want fair trade and jobs here or high stock prices with a welfare state?

All I know is I hate all the PC games nowadays are about USA vs China and on Chinese servers . What the Heck? Battlefield and Flashpoint made first-person shooter title multiplayers on What-If Future wars, fictitious, so you can play 32 player multiplayer in China about hypothetical war?! What?! Great Choice?! lol... Its important education and Historical, no it isn't. Oh lets see you guys got a home near this Chinese river here? that's cool. Looks like there's a 3rd one now, Battlefield 4.
Wtf are you talking about? Talking out of your ass. The newest Battlefield is WW2 and the last one from a few years ago is about WW1.
Tom Clancys newest games take place in south America and the middle east.

The ONLY game that is about China is Homefront and NO ONE plays that trash game.

Lie some more

I’m right here. What are you getting at? Wait a minute, you’re not going all ‘Internet tough guy,’ are you? Have a little more dignity than that.

And all your irrational ranting has what exactly to do with China and the global economy?

You're running kid. I'm good. Again, this is about you and I. You're trying to drag everyone else into it.
You have my PM's, you decline to tell me where you are.
It's all good, you aren't the first to run.

Where are we running to? China? I haven't been there in a while. Anyplace special? It's a big country; lots to see, nice people.

How many times has the Chinese "crisis" been used to dump the market last 2 yrs. Nice game for big shots

I didn't see anyone say that. Stocks are down because the companies relying on the cheap labor of China are going to take a hit on their profits with the tariffs. So what? Do you want fair trade and jobs here or high stock prices with a welfare state?

They will not take a hit, prices will go up and Americans will pay more. A tariff is just a fancy name for a tax

You're running kid. I'm good. Again, this is about you and I. You're trying to drag everyone else into it.
You have my PM's, you decline to tell me where you are.
It's all good, you aren't the first to run.

Where are we running to? China? I haven't been there in a while. Anyplace special? It's a big country; lots to see, nice people.

Keep running kid.

You're not making much sense here. What does this have to do with China, trade, and the global economy?

Forum List

Back