China Is Buying Up US Farmland, But Just How Much Isn’t Clear

The Chinese Communist Party is a partner with the Crazy Democrat Nazi Cult.
They bought Billyboy Clinton way back in the 90s.
They have also bought Joe Biden.

Year of the Rat: How Bill Clinton Compromised U.S. Security for Chinese

Oct 1, 1998 · 1996—year of Bill Clinton's reelection and the Chinese Year of the Rat. In this explosive book, Timperlake and Triplett deliver the detailed evidence that could've brought down the Clinton presidency. ... The Bill Clinton was and is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations is another connection that should be understood by those who seek ...

They are not hostile, there is no need for histrionics

Really? Preventing the transport of drugs during a pandemic, that most likely they started?

That certainly doesn't seem "friendly".

But it makes sense with your alternate view of reality.

since when do shots have to be fired???
its bad enough you defend perverts that would abuse children,, now youre defending china,,,

I am stating the facts, if they are our enemy then we are the stupidest nation to ever exist on this planet given our relationship with them.

One who cynically claims the libertarian label.

Clods like him are why I left the party after Harry Browne died.

He's a fifth columnist at best, a Chinese agent at worst.

We should not be allowing this. The Chinese government is not a U.S. ally, most importantly. Furthermore, they do not allow foreigners to purchase land within their country, so why are we allowing them to buy ours? We keep treating the CCP with kid gloves, all because of the money our corporations make over there, and it's going to come back to bite us in the ass someday.

uh-huh... and which party primarily sponsored an amendment to ban this?
And how did that bill die?

since when do shots have to be fired???
its bad enough you defend perverts that would abuse children,, now youre defending china,,,

He defends anything that the right is critical of, he has zero integrity. Someone with right leaning political views must have a done a number on him sometime in the past and now he's irrationally full of hate and bitterness. He apparently has no control over it, poor guy.

He defends anything that the right is critical of, he has zero integrity. Someone with right leaning political views must have a done a number on him sometime in the past and now he's irrationally full of hate and bitterness. He apparently has no control over it, poor guy.

No, he is simply a traitor to the COTUS, and a liar.

Look how fast he fled when he got his ass handed to him.

No, he is simply a traitor to the COTUS, and a liar.

Look how fast he fled when he got his ass handed to him.

Sorry that I do have a life outside of this forum. I am not here just to respond to your dramatic post

exactly,, we depend on them for most of our medications and manufacturing,,

they can cripple this country overnight and you mother fuckers would applaud them if they did,,

Not without doing even more damage to themselves.

I have not applauded them or even said anything good about them, you people live by emotion, I live by facts and reality

Forum List

Back