China Is Buying Up US Farmland, But Just How Much Isn’t Clear

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We should not be allowing this. The Chinese government is not a U.S. ally, most importantly. Furthermore, they do not allow foreigners to purchase land within their country, so why are we allowing them to buy ours? We keep treating the CCP with kid gloves, all because of the money our corporations make over there, and it's going to come back to bite us in the ass someday.

Last edited:
We should not be allowing this. The Chinese government is not a U.S. ally, most importantly. Furthermore, they do not allow foreigners to purchase land within their country, so why are we allowing them to buy ours? We keep treating the CCP with kid gloves, all because of the money our corporations make over there, and it's going to come back to bite us in the ass someday.

Can a free country tell a private entity who they can sell their land to?

They're playing chess to our checkers. They'll win in the end. Hopefully they aren't too oppressive when they run the world.

They do play the long game, something the US can no longer do thanks to the massive partisan divide in the nation. The first thing a new POTUS does is undo so much of what the previous one did if they were from a different party.

I wonder how much the Biden family has bought for them?

trump has always said china is screwing us,,

and biden has always said china is our friend,,

choices in life can be so tough,,

Really? You think a free country can't defend itself by denying the sale of land to a enemy power?

Looks like you have a different view of reality.

Did I miss the US declaring them an enemy of the nation?

Did Trump do that and I missed it?

Forum List

Back