Why the hell is USA allowing China to buy LAND in the US? Another insane Democrat decision?

I couldn't believe this when I first heard it.. the US allowing China to buy land in the US

not even bothering to ask Americans if that was OK.... bc if they did ask, America would say HELL NO
I hate to break it to you but the US has been selling land to foreign nations since way back way.
If you think any Republican ever complained about it prior to Trump, you would be incorrect.

I hate to break it to you but the US has been selling land to foreign nations since way back way.
If you think any Republican ever complained about it prior to Trump, you would be incorrect.
We don't usually sell areas as big as some of the smallest states to countries that threaten us with nuclear answers to their dissatisfaction with out nation. China's leader has said some intolerably hateful threats in public about taking out a House Speaker visiting a nearby state they covet for their own.

The level of concern would be much lower were it only land or maybe businesses. It's Xiden having sold America and all our liberties that's a wee tiny bit troublesome. But I'm not a liberal so you'll just have to live with that no matter how much you firmly believe it sucks.

The level of concern would be much lower were it only land or maybe businesses. It's Xiden having sold America and all our liberties that's a wee tiny bit troublesome. But I'm not a liberal so you'll just have to live with that no matter how much you firmly believe it sucks.
My friend, since Reagan every President has made money through the Oval Office regardless of the ramifications to the US.

I couldn't believe this when I first heard it.. the US allowing China to buy land in the US

not even bothering to ask Americans if that was OK.... bc if they did ask, America would say HELL NO

Americans are the ones selling the land you moron

They did not complain then either, they waited till he was out of office to whine about it

Its not for the land, its for the mineral rights.

Red China is in need of the oil, coal and natural gas here in America to help grow their economy.

Since we can't use these products because of Global Warming, the Chinese might as well have access.
surely you are being sardonic and sarcastic?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back