The CCP is moving into America

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Senator Blackburn says this is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Yes. Our political class has sold this country out to the communists. Time for a REAL reset.

She ain't lyin'.

They have owned The Democrat Party since Bill Clinton stained Monica's dress. Where have you been?
But there is no bigger puppet of China nor ever will there be than Biden Inc.

She ain't lyin'.

This has been going on for a decade, aided by their lackeys, the Vichy democrats.

This is nowhere near the same.
Given the character and nature and what we know of the ambitions of the CCP, I tend to agree, but the member does have a point. Lots of other countries do own land in the USA. Distressed homeowners and land owners find that anybody offering their price in ready cash hard to resist.

The arguments I have seen put forth is that it's okay for our friends to do this and even our enemies are less likely to attack us if they have financial investments in our country. But. . . how much do we risk by allowing huge chunks of our national wealth to be owned by foreign interests, most especially our real estate?

Maybe we need a law that forbids ownership of real estate by foreign countries or real estate so that we have more control of the situation if things turn sour?

The most curious thing is the police station. One in NYC, three in Toronto. Wouldn't you think they would just put personnel into their embassies and consulates for that?
~~~~~~
Indeed, you are referring to this:
**********​

~~~~~~
Indeed, you are referring to this:
**********​
Even the NY Post is putting the idiotic "police stations" nonsense in quotes.

The most curious thing is the police station. One in NYC, three in Toronto. Wouldn't you think they would just put personnel into their embassies and consulates for that?
It's just awful!

They intimidate the families of those who escaped here, that according to the ccp have committed cyber crimes against China while here, which to me could mean passing truth to the Chinese people via the internet, somehow, and have the families being threatened, convince their child or husband to turn themselves in, and return to China and face the charges against them.....!!

Absolutely not!

this should not be allowed!

If I understood the linked analysis?

~~~~~~
Explain the following:
Wow, another kook site...

So what is the address of the "police station" that the Chinese have supposedly opened. I have driven extensively in NYC... and I'd like to avoid the area where there are going to be more asian drivers now that...allegedly...they have a police station.

Let me guess...you can't publish the address.

Forum List

Back