Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

Another thing about Chik Fil La, our Church feeds the homeless twice a week, tonight being one of those nights, Chik Fil La will not only provide hot sandwiches and drinks but they also send their employees to help pass the food out. They do this the first Wednesday of every month. On average we feed about 200 people so Chik Fil La gives out 200 meals absolutely free and I'm told they do this all over the country
I hate it when racists invoke church. Bitch, God hates you

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner

vz59Q.jpg

Not only is Chick fil A a Christian Fascist Gay Hating Corporation, Their Restaurants are Filthy Dirty!

Chick-Fill-A-Cockroach-Gay-Marriage.png

Here is a health inspection of a typical Chick fil A.

http://www.discoverd...sp?Listing=2972

Employee rinsing scoop & returning to drawer. Clean utensils in order of wash, rinse & sanitize. Food residue on tomato slicer. COS - Manager retrained employee & utensils rewashed.

Debris in interior of ice machine. COS-cleaned by employee. Utensil not cleaned in order of wash, rinse, sanitize at 3 compartment sink. COS - Manager re-trained employee & sinks properly set up. Lettuce washed & prepped in 3 compartment sink. COS - Manager re-trained employee to use sink dedicated to washing fruits & vegetables.

Food debris on chicken chopper, lemon wedges, slicer blade & pans. Check utensils for cleanliness to sight & touch before storage. Dumpster needs drain plug. Clean spilled grease on grease container & behind in drain curb.

Slime mold in interior of ice machine. Food debris on tomato slicer, lemon juicer, chicken chopper, carrot shredder, sugar scoop & label. Clean under ice machine & beverage station at drive thru. Keep areas free of accumulated debris.

Mixer frame dirty. Mildew in ice machine. Fly strips over prepared food. Fly fan turned off.

Chick-Fil-A #873

Failed inspection: March 23, 2011 Score: 63, Grade: U (Full report and violations)

Screen-shot-2011-04-03-at-2.56.21-PM.png

Full Report on how filthy Chik Fil A is. http://ga.state.gego...D=87&rtype=food

Chick-fil-A, 1560 W. Boynton Beach Blvd., Boynton Beach was cited Dec. 5 for 12 critical violations. According to state documents, infractions included: 44 live roaches and 20 dead roaches observed, a cooler interior was soiled with food residue; a bag of carrots was on the floor of a cooler; an employee was observed engaging in food preparation, handling clean equipment or utensils or touching unwrapped items without washing hands; garbage was on the ground and/or the pad around the dumpster; an employee was cutting cabbage with bare hands and the establishment had no approved alternative operating procedure in effect; there was soil buildup inside an ice bin and a lettuce cutter was on the floor.

Another thing about Chik Fil La, our Church feeds the homeless twice a week, tonight being one of those nights, Chik Fil La will not only provide hot sandwiches and drinks but they also send their employees to help pass the food out. They do this the first Wednesday of every month. On average we feed about 200 people so Chik Fil La gives out 200 meals absolutely free and I'm told they do this all over the country
Ah, first you say you hate it when racists invoke god, then you (a legendary racist) invoke god. :laugh:

Ah, first you say you hate it when racists invoke god, then you (a legendary racist) invoke god. :laugh:
Me, a racist. Surely, you jest.

Forum List

Back