Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

A place to stay when they had nowhere.

If there is a shelter that accepts government funding AND it's a women's shelter in your area they have to accept them.

IDK where you live but that's a fact.

Faith based shelters make their own rules

Many times they seem to be at odds with Jesus's.

Well sorry to inform you but being gay is at odds with Jesus.... that's Biblical

Outside of the money changers, I do not recall Jesus turning anyone away.

I'm weary of you people trying to convince me Jesus was this all understanding and welcoming of things He would not tolerate. But if it helps sooth you He would have helped them and then told them to go and sin no more... that's Biblical also.

Are you even close to understanding?

Christians are under no obligation because you, gays or the government demands it. Pesky First

Yes, he would have helped them. I'm not demanding anything. I'm saying we should live by the example Jesus set.

Turned away from what services?

If there is a shelter that accepts government funding AND it's a women's shelter in your area they have to accept them.

Well sorry to inform you but being gay is at odds with Jesus.... that's Biblical

but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

He never turned away the REPENTANT. Militant homosexuals are not repentant. These are the people JESUS blinded, and eventually killed in Sodom

I'm weary of you people trying to convince me Jesus was this all understanding and welcoming of things He would not tolerate. But if it helps sooth you He would have helped them and then told them to go and sin no more... that's Biblical also.

Christians are under no obligation because you, gays or the government demands it. Pesky First

Yes, he would have helped them. I'm not demanding anything. I'm saying we should live by the example Jesus set.

You said you're Christian and use Jesus as an example. So you'd help them and tell them to sin no more?

You're falling into the web I'm spinning

but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

And?

You said you're Christian and use Jesus as an example. So you'd help them and tell them to sin no more?

You can not talk to people you turn away.

Why dont these groups ever go after muzzies?

Name a fast food company that donates to Muslim organizations opposed to gay marriage and I'll stop eating there, I promise.

McDonalds, which donates to CAIR.

Bet you lied.

Statement from CAIR opposing marriage equality?

It is in the Islamic religion to lie and deceive

Taqiya

You can talk to them.

That wasn't my question. I asked you if you would help them but tell them they're sinning?

The web is close knit now

You can talk to them.

Those I turn away are not going to listen. What kind of example is that?

That wasn't my question. I asked you if you would help them but tell them they're sinning?

The Bible warns us about judging others. No I would not tell them that. I would tell them about Jesus and if they had questions to direct them to him.

I am not capable of judging others. Come judgement day, Jesus will not be seeking my opinion.

If someone is doing something that is a sin, the best one to address that is Jesus.

You can talk to them.

I said when you helped them will you tell them they are sinful. Like Jesus did

The web is engulfing you

You can talk to them.

The web is engulfing you

I addressed that. If they are sinning the best person to address that is Jesus. I'm human and capable of error and not put here to judge. We are warned about that in the Bible.

The Bible warns us about judging others. No I would not tell them that. I would tell them about Jesus and if they had questions to direct them to him.

I am not capable of judging others. Come judgement day, Jesus will not be seeking my opinion.

If someone is doing something that is a sin, the best one to address that is Jesus.

You stated you knew they were gay, then invoked Jesus as a tolerant understanding man then confronted He would help them but warn them of their sin you suddenly switch gears to you're not judgemental?

If you're a Christian you strive to be Christ like and live Christ like.

You're not a Christian, you're a moderate leftist playing a fool's game

You can talk to them.

The web is engulfing you

I addressed that. If they are sinning the best person to address that is Jesus. I'm human and capable of error and not put here to judge. We are warned about that in the Bible.

But you didn't hesitate to invoke what Jesus would do....until it got to go and sin no more

Interesting

You stated you knew they were gay, then invoked Jesus as a tolerant understanding man then confronted He would help them but warn them of their sin you suddenly switch gears to you're not judgemental?

judge not lest you be judged

Matthew 7:1

So, as a Christian, you'd do NOTHING to stop someone raping your wife or daughter? Would you do anything before they slit their throat?

As a Christian, can you DEFINE SIN? It has a definition in the Bible

Do you know the Bible says we are to JUDGE ALL THINGS?

It is too bad that you are incapable of "judging."

I judge you to be woefully ignorant of the scriptures, and not a Christian at all.

You can talk to them.

The web is engulfing you

But you didn't hesitate to invoke what Jesus would do....until it got to go and sin no more

Interesting

If he tells them that, they should listen.

Ahh, the ignorant tard's go to scripture

Informing someone homosexually is a sin isn't judging.

You already knew that

Forum List

Back