Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Public education has a far worst record... let's go there

I'll wax you to a high sheen. Save yourself and sit down

Far worse? We really have no idea whether it does or not as the Catholic Church kept it hidden for so long and really, still refuses to address it.

Yeah we do moron. The US Department Of Education did a study. A child is 100 times more likely to be abused in by public education personell than by a priest.

You're sailing into threads uninformed again
You keep spewing this shite but you have been schooled on this many times. There are no surveys supporting your idiocy.

No I haven't you fat fag.

Here's a clue for you ya fat fuck, you're a faggot, Muslim loving asshole and in some little worthless "nation" promoting homosexually. Sit the fuck down

very Christ-like there :113:

Don't push it soy boy.

Far worse? We really have no idea whether it does or not as the Catholic Church kept it hidden for so long and really, still refuses to address it.

Yeah we do moron. The US Department Of Education did a study. A child is 100 times more likely to be abused in by public education personell than by a priest.

You keep spewing this shite but you have been schooled on this many times. There are no surveys supporting your idiocy.

Here's a clue for you ya fat fuck, you're a faggot, Muslim loving asshole and in some little worthless "nation" promoting homosexually. Sit the fuck down

Don't push it soy boy.

:itsok:

Don't push it soy boy.

Lose it or you may get hurt...lefty

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Liberals are intolerant of straight marriage

Don't push it soy boy.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Don't push it soy boy.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Childish..most leftist soy boys are. Probably time to act like a real man...like my husband is.

Not as foolish as you look by claiming these businesses are targeted for anything but...business.

Bitch please you're not talking to someone that isn't aware of events.

If you are claiming they were targeted, you aren't aware of anything but fantasy.

You know that Federal Public Accommodation laws have been around for 50 plus years. Aren't those laws "forcing" you? Why no animus for other minorities you're "forced" to serve? Asking for a friend...

BTW...
Our outreach helps anyone in need...tell your "friend" that. But the moment gays try to force it? We'll end it....now think and cease thinking you're clever

Your outreach? WTF are you taking about?

I SAID get lost...do it.

Nope.

If you are claiming they were targeted, you aren't aware of anything but fantasy.

You know that Federal Public Accommodation laws have been around for 50 plus years. Aren't those laws "forcing" you? Why no animus for other minorities you're "forced" to serve? Asking for a friend...

Get lost ya lying fraud.

No and I’m not lying, but you ARE mistaken. In none of the current baker/florist/photographer lawsuits did the gay couples “target” the businesses for anything but BUSINESS. They weren’t chosen because they are asshole bigots, but because they provided a good or service that the couples wanted to spend money on.

Now, can you answer the question about PA laws or not? Federal Public Accommodation laws have been around for 50 plus years. Aren't those laws "forcing" you? Why no animus for other minorities you're "forced" to serve?

I said get lost

And I said no.

You're of no importance....now scram lezbo

I’m sorry I’m asking inconvenient questions you can’t answer. Get smarter.

Good for Chic-Fil-A.

I couldn't possible care less where the owners send their money, I still have no desire to eat there. Never have.
You say you couldnt care less, but your celebrating them caving to the sodomite left

This is the real mystery, why would a supposedly conservative run/led business cave to militant brown eye guys?

What is the upside for their business to alienate the core base of customers?

Are these fools that stupid or what?

This is the real mystery, why would a supposedly conservative run/led business cave to militant brown eye guys?

Jesus warned most would "grow weary of well doing."

It's easier to flow downstream instead of the daily struggle to fight against the current

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

Did you know that heterosexuals support the gay community too?

Did you know that heterosexuals who have no problem with gay people out number you backward people who are afraid of anyone who isn't like you.

I have never been to a chick fill a. I don't eat deep fried food. I do support their new policy on who they donate to.

75594331_3135053866570024_8273656245454372864_n.jpg

It's a business decision. They are looking down the road, and realizing the inevitable.

It's sad, but it's where every thing is headed.

Forum List

Back