Chicago Set To Get Hit With Record Snow Storm!!!

Storm could be one for the record books - DailyHerald.com

We are set to get hit with 20 ins! I thought, according to Al Gore, that our kids won't know what snow was! That we would have palm trees up north. WTF!!!

Never fear. I'm going to go buy some batteries, milk, something to make stew. Guarantee that's enough to make it just flurries! LOL!

Seriously it doesn't look good, hint is they keep upping the amount expected tomorrow morning.

We are set to get hit with 20 ins! I thought, according to Al Gore, that our kids won't know what snow was! That we would have palm trees up north. WTF!!!

Never fear. I'm going to go buy some batteries, milk, something to make stew. Guarantee that's enough to make it just flurries! LOL!

Seriously it doesn't look good, hint is they keep upping the amount expected tomorrow morning.

Yep I am getting milk and groceries first think after work!

Yep I am getting milk and groceries first think after work!

I'm going to go, I keep putting it off. However from my desk I can see the clouds are beginning to thicken up and it's feeling like snow. Wouldn't it be weird if they got it right?

Do you live in that area? I want pics of global warming snow!
:eusa_pray:

Quite a few of us do live in Chicago environs. Dis is in WI and EZ in IN, we often share weather, just intensity differs often. TG they both usually get the worst of precipitation, we get the wind.

Quite a few of us do live in Chicago environs. Dis is in WI and EZ in IN, we often share weather, just intensity differs often. TG they both usually get the worst of precipitation, we get the wind.

So does USMB's global alarmist liberal in chief RDEAN!!!

Please tell me not the Western Suburbs! Nah, he'd not live in DuPage. :lol:

Looks like they're lowering the snow amounts to the most 18". I figured when I ran to the store and library, I'd help the area catch a break.

Still going to be dealing with 1F and winds up to 60mph though. Just imagine the drifts with 18"! LOL!

Where is the nobel peace prize winner/groper? Is Al Gore hiding in some massage parlor? Thank God for the Fla supreme court. Imagine that pompus sleaze bag hypocrite as president?

Please tell me not the Western Suburbs! Nah, he'd not live in DuPage. :lol:

i thought they named downer's grove after him?!?

We usually get Chicago weather 4 or 5 hrs. later so keep us up on how it's going.

Stay safe and warm, take breaks with the shoveling.

Hmmm, seems we are both Chicago Jewish Atheists. :tongue:

Forum List

Back