Cheney's daughter pregnant

Yes, really. How do I know? I see these two kids almost everyday. They’re happy, laughing and playing and doing well in school. Much happier than a kid in the ghetto, or foster care or one of divorced parents, or one that can only see Mom or Dad every other weekend. Or the poor kid with a single Mom.

That's the point. You really don't know, do you? All you can really see is from the outside, not their inner lives.

I see these kids growing up without a father and all the negativity and problems that that entails. I see kids who will be branded by their peers as coming from an abnormal family and all that entails. I see kids who will have to deal with the whole homosexual issue for the rest of their lives including issues with their kids.

Ultimately, when a child becomes an adult independent of its parents, it will make its own decisions. I don’t fault Dick Cheney or his wife for the decisions that their daughter made as an adult. It may be their conservative views that actually influenced her to choose Lesbianism.

But I thought being gay was something that you did not choose? Wasn't that your stance on other discussions? Isn't that the Liberal mantra?

:rolleyes:
Do you want to intelligently explain this or is this just another of your typical drive-by insults?

That's really funny coming from you. I think you'll find I only return fire. I never take the first shot. But there ya go.

You want an explanation? Fine. You're one of the most extremist people I've ever seen. You say insane things like doing away with Roe v Wade will lower the incidence of rape because women will have to be more careful.

That's why you're not normal.

Do you really believe a human life of your own flesh and blood is easily cast aside purely for the sake of politicall leanings and group acceptance?

I said... that I'd tell him to never darken my doorstep again. He's a grown man. He's self sufficient. He doesn't need me to survive. He takes care of himself. I'd be "casting him" nowhere. It would be my choice to not speak with him again. It's got NOTHING to do with political leanings or group acceptance. It does however have everything to do with my opinion of homosexuality. I thinks it's one of the most perverse, disusting, vile and despicable sicknesses the earth has ever encountered.

Really, just from this statement you posted, you sound like a cold bitter person who has no REAL love for his son. You 'love' sounds conditional on the basis that he believes and acts like YOU want him to, not unconditional and his making his own choices regardless of what you want, as it should be. If you really loved your son unconditionally, you may don't have to accept that he sees himself that way, but you can still be his father and in his life. His life and your involvement in it would mean far more to you than anything else in the world.

Oh really.... and you're sounding more like a bleeding heart liberal than ever. It's all about consequences. You liberals don't ever want any winners because that will make the losers unhappy. You don't want any rich people because they make the poor unhappy. You want this unnatural state of euphoria to exist for all people, all the time, but that's just not the way is. Who ever told you that it is your RIGHT to be happy? Life isn't fair, and life has consequences. If my son all of a sudden decided he was going to take up fucking other men up the ass, YOU BET, HE DOESN'T NEED TO COME AROUND ME ANYMORE, PERIOD.

And another thing, I'm not "cold or bitter". I love life. I have more fun than I probably should. I burn the candle at both ends and get the most out of life that I can... MY way. Not your's. There's no need to get personal just because I disagree with you.

That's really funny coming from you. I think you'll find I only return fire. I never take the first shot. But there ya go.

You want an explanation? Fine. You're one of the most extremist people I've ever seen. You say insane things like doing away with Roe v Wade will lower the incidence of rape because women will have to be more careful.

That's why you're not normal.

Oh, we're back to that argument...for which I had good reasons....but which is not even being discussed in this thread.

So your insult with no basis is just another liberal drive-by...:bye1:

How did Mozart become a genius? How did Michael Jordan become the best basketball player ever? How did you become a hetrosexual? It's just the way some folks are...

Well you're just as fucking stupid as krammer.

Technically, a "she" that's a fag is a "lesbian", NOT a homosexual. What part of that was so hard to see?

S.E. said that? Hmmm.... excelent. I agree.

Technically, a "she" that's a fag is a "lesbian", NOT a homosexual. What part of that was so hard to see?

Main Entry: 1ho·mo·sex·u·al
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'sek-sh(&-)w&l, -'sek-sh&l
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

The gender of the person does not appear in this definition (M-W.com).

Main Entry: 1ho·mo·sex·u·al
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'sek-sh(&-)w&l, -'sek-sh&l
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

The gender of the person does not appear in this definition (M-W.com).

Well... thanks for that dictionary entry glock, but where does it say anything about gender?

Here's what you should have posted if you were trying to help...

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source les·bi·an (lěz'bē-ən) Pronunciation Key
n. A woman whose sexual orientation is to women.

adj. Of, relating to, or being a lesbian. See Usage Note at gay.

[From the putative homosexuality of Sappho, lyric poet of Lesbos.]

Like it's the victim's fault, right? Unbelievable. Luckily we got away from that type of thinking decades ago.

What's it like living in the 50's?

No. Like if the victim couldn't get an abortion, and the perp had to pay child support and medical costs for the next eighteen years, nineteen if the kid goes to college, that MIGHT make a would be rapist think twice. And that's just one reason it might have an effect.

Like it's the victim's fault, right? Unbelievable. Luckily we got away from that type of thinking decades ago.

What's it like living in the 50's?
It's rather nice living here, actually. That's why I moved from Boston years ago.

I never said it was the victim's fault, but if you keep your purse locked and hidden in your trunk instead of on the dashboard with the windows down, you are a lot less likely to get robbed.

No. Like if the victim couldn't get an abortion, and the perp had to pay child support and medical costs for the next eighteen years, nineteen if the kid goes to college, that MIGHT make a would be rapist think twice. And that's just one reason it might have an effect.

I imagine that any rape victim would welcome two-packs of smokes a week child support from their baby's inmate daddy. :rolleyes:

Care to change your opinion on this particular "reason"?

It's rather nice living here, actually. That's why I moved from Boston years ago.

I never said it was the victim's fault, but if you keep your purse locked and hidden in your trunk instead of on the dashboard with the windows down, you are a lot less likely to get robbed.

Rape is a crime of violence. No other victim is expected to take responsibility for a crime against them.

Like I said, luckily we have, as a society, moved past the bizarre mindset you're describing.

Forum List

Back