Cheney's daughter pregnant

I have no idea. Are you suggesting that it is zero? As I specified a season, location, day of week and time most people would assume that was at least as important as clothing.

As a matter of fact, yes. It IS zero. And to clarify, I'm not talking about a woman who starts off saying yes and then decides it's no. I'm talking about a man deciding it's okay to forcibly take sex from a woman based only on what she's wearing. To say otherwise is like arguing that banks are just begging to get robbed because of all the money they have on hand.

Bullsht sites that think homosexuals can "change" don't count.

Bullshit site.... because..... it lists credible scientific evidence? Or because you say it doesn't count?

Well... either way, you lose. You're looking stupid now.

As a matter of fact, yes. It IS zero. And to clarify, I'm not talking about a woman who starts off saying yes and then decides it's no. I'm talking about a man deciding it's okay to forcibly take sex from a woman based only on what she's wearing. To say otherwise is like arguing that banks are just begging to get robbed because of all the money they have on hand.
Zero. Well, that explains a lot about you. Who can argue with someone who is blind to any other reasonable perspective?

I've noticed that banks located within this area of Boston that I mentioned are different than the ones I normally visit. Instead of being able to talk to the tellers over a desk they have plexiglass that is about 4" thick, with no direct openings that you can point a gun through. Perhaps they see know something that you don't.

But then again, you know everything, don't you?

Zero. Well, that explains a lot about you. Who can argue with someone who is blind to any other reasonable perspective?
When you've presented a REASONABLE perspective I'll acknowledge it. You're the one trying to justify rape, which can't be justified.

That's a wild assumption, sweet cheeks. :happy2:

I believe you to be a conservative, and I usually treat the board conservatives with a little more respect than the liberals, because I believe they are the scurge of humanity. But if you feel the need to keep playing silly little games and continue the pompous act, I'll start treating you like any other troll here, with no respect at all.

Your decision.

Bullshit site.... because..... it lists credible scientific evidence? Or because you say it doesn't count?

Well... either way, you lose. You're looking stupid now.

Nope. Because it's a bullshit site which is all religious dogma and no science. No question that our knowledge isn't complete. But that doesn't invalidate the things we DO know..... like all the prayers and religion in the world doesn't make someone not gay... it just makes them closeted.

I believe you do to be a conservative, and I usually treat the board conservatives with a little more respect than the liberals, because I believe they are the scurge of humanity. But if you feel the need to keep playing silly little games and continue the pompous act, I'll start treating you like any other troll here, with no respect at all.

Your decision.

I'm the way God made me, man. What you do is up to you.

Nope. Because it's a bullshit site which is all religious dogma and no science. No question that our knowledge isn't complete. But that doesn't invalidate the things we DO know..... like all the prayers and religion in the world doesn't make someone not gay... it just makes them closeted.

There are a number of former gays who disagree with you.

Forum List

Back