Cheney's daughter pregnant

Rape is a crime of violence. No other victim is expected to take responsibility for a crime against them.

Like I said, luckily we have, as a society, moved past the bizarre mindset you're describing.

So you'd completely ignore my advice, then.

Try this 'spearmint: Next July, go down to the Downtown Crossing MBTA station in Boston, wearing hot pants and a bikini top, say on a Friday after 9 pm, and head towards Forest Hills on the Orange Line. See how far you get before you lose your viginity.

So you'd completely ignore my advice, then.

Try this 'spearmint: Next July, go down to the Downtown Crossing MBTA station in Boston, wearing hot pants and a bikini top, say on a Friday after 9 pm, and head towards Forest Hills on the Orange Line. See how far you get before you lose your viginity.

What percentage of rape victims are you implying are guilty of "asking for it" because of the way they dress?

But I thought being gay was something that you did not choose? Wasn't that your stance on other discussions? Isn't that the Liberal mantra?

No. If I must be categorized then the most appropriate category is independent individualist. I am not a Liberal and I am not a Conservative. I have never said that people can’t choose to be gay or straight.

Boy that sure would make one hell of a fictional novel though!

No. It is not a fictional story. Discussions such as this probably happen very often.

No matter what anyone says a two parent relationship of same sex will always be dysfunctional and lacking, it will always be detrimental to the child they so selfishly reared through unnatural means.

No matter what you say, a two-parent relationship of same sex is not always dysfunctional and lacking, it is not always detrimental to the child they reared through unnatural means. It certainly is not selfish to take the time and trouble to get a child through artificial means. Please explain how such action is selfish. On the contrary, the ease with which heterosexual couples carelessly crate children only to abandon them or abort them seems to be much more selfish.

The word “homosexual” is not gender specific. One becomes a homosexual by choice. One becomes an alcoholic by choice. One becomes many things by choice.

Actually, one becomes an alcholic by genetic predisposition in conjunction with environment. Depending on who you ask, homosexuality is either determined by genetics or a combination of genes and environment, at least in the case of men. They think there might be more choice, in some instances, when it comes to women.

On the other hand, when your male role model is Dick Cheney, I can see where one could be turned off to guys. ;)

I imagine that any rape victim would welcome two-packs of smokes a week child support from their baby's inmate daddy. :rolleyes:

Care to change your opinion on this particular "reason"?

IF you find it possible to think a little deeper missle head, you'd know that rapists do get out of prison. But a debt to a state will last forever. They'd never get out of paying that debt. Their life would be ruined. Even an idiot may contemplate that before they raped someone.

Depending on who you ask, homosexuality is either determined by genetics or a combination of genes and environment, at least in the case of men. They think there might be more choice, in some instances, when it comes to women.)

"They" do huh? Who are "they"?

There is NO genetic "PROOF" of homosexuality. NONE! Stop lying.

Really.

Is There a "Gay Gene"?

Many laymen now believe that homosexuality is part of who a person really is * from the moment of conception.

The "genetic and unchangeable" theory has been actively promoted by gay activists and the popular media. Is homosexuality really an inborn and normal variant of human nature?

No. There is no evidence that shows that homosexuality is simply "genetic." And none of the research claims there is. Only the press and certain researchers do, when speaking in sound bites to the public.

How The Public Was Misled

In July of 1993, the prestigious research journal Science published a study by Dean Hamer which claims that there might be a gene for homosexuality. Research seemed to be on the verge of proving that homosexuality is innate, genetic and therefore unchangeablea normal variant of human nature.

Soon afterward, National Public Radio trumpeted those findings. Newsweek ran the cover story, "Gay Gene?" The Wall Street Journal announced, "Research Points Toward a Gay Gene...Normal Variation."

Of course, certain necessary qualifiers were added within those news stories. But only an expert knew what those qualifiers meant. The vast majority of readers were urged to believe that homosexuals had been proven to be "born that way."

In order to grasp what is really going on, one needs to understand some littleknown facts about behavioral genetics.

Gene Linkage Studies

Dean Hamer and his colleagues had performed a common type of behavioral genetics investigation called the "linkage study." Researchers identify a behavioral trait that runs in a family, and then:

a) look for a chromosomal variant in the genetic material of that family, and

b) determine whether that variant is more frequent in family members who share the particular trait.

To the layman, the "correlation" of a genetic structure with a behavioral trait means that trait "is genetic"-in other words, inherited.

In fact, it means absolutely nothing of the sort, and it should be emphasized that there is virtually no human trait without innumerable such correlations.

Scientists Know the Truth about "Gay Gene" Research

But before we consider the specifics, here is what serious scientists think about recent genetics-of-behavior research. From Science, 1994:

Time and time again, scientists have claimed that particular genes or chromosomal regions are associated with behavioral traits, only to withdraw their findings when they were not replicated. "Unfortunately," says Yale's [Dr. Joel] Gelernter, "it's hard to come up with many" findings linking specific genes to complex human behaviors that have been replicated. "...All were announced with great fanfare; all were greeted unskeptically in the popular press; all are now in disrepute."{1}

More at link:
http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

IF you find it possible to think a little deeper missle head, you'd know that rapists do get out of prison. But a debt to a state will last forever. They'd never get out of paying that debt. Their life would be ruined. Even an idiot may contemplate that before they raped someone.

So we have the state front the child support and trust the convict to make restitutions? That sounds like a great plan! :rolleyes:

And if the rapist winds up doing life in prison for other crimes, or gets killed while in prison? You want taxpayers to foot the bill? Not to mention the fact that you want to enable some possibly whacko judge to set the amount of these child support payments...all in all, your plan sucks.

Forum List

Back