Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening

RETARD ALERT. The Agency assigned to do the Investigation is staffed by career Lawyers and investigators with out political appointment. It is considered an independent Agency not POLITICAL. But then facts and reality seldom convince dumb ass liberals of anything.

So, let me get this straight. You believe that these 'career' lawyers and investigators, who are appointed/hired by politicians - or those working for the govt - do not have a political axe to grind? Or that their bosses, with a nod and wink from those in power - won't tell them to desist? I suppose you think supreme court justices are not political appointments either?

Is the CBO non-partisan?

There are exceptions.....

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

and people said it was reopened...

cops reopen cases all the time. You want to cherry pick some more because you dont like the fact that this one case you disagree with?

If we used your "logic" on a murder case that went cold, and 5 years later got new evidence. You wouldnt open it because it was closed once.

New evidence? What possible new evidence suddenly came up? New witnesses? New victims? New forensic or DNA evidence?

Who knows?

Yep just making it all up....

The Inspector General had an investigation. Closed it because there was nothing to prosecute. New administration comes in and claims there will be no prosecution.

4 months later they reopen the investigation.

2 years later still no charges.

AND.

2 years later many are claiming and many are denying that these same people under investigation are responsible or not for the intelligence that led to Bin Laden.

But I'm just making all this up.
maybe there was evidence of the old administration covering things up, or you know, New evidence......

The reality is you have no idea, you are just assuming and will not bend to any other narrative.

If there was a coverup Obama was part of it. After personally reviewing the evidence he and Holder decided that there was not enough evidence to prosecute, and announced that there would not be one. Is Holder now investigating Obama's role in the coverup?

When you talk when you have your head up your ass you end up with a mouth full of shit.

If the CIA operatives were out of line they get their arses kicked. What's the big deal?

a) there already was an investigation, b) in light of the events of last week, I'd say this reaches a level of egregious inanity here to fore unexplored.

1) What was the result of that investigation?
2) Who carried out the investigation (which admin - Bush/Obama)?
3) Has more evidence come to light since that investigation?

1. The Solicitor General cleared them.
  2. Both
  3. Like what?

Cheney lied about Obama?

Wish I could say, "That's a first".

Rdean lied about Cheney?

Wish I could say, "It will never happen again."

I don't have to lie. Cheney does it for me. I can't help it if gullible Republicans believe every word he says. If Republicans want to believe a man who convinced you Iraq was a "good" thing, no amount of evidence or proof will make you change your tiny minds. Cheney's words fly in the face of "reason". When have Republicans been "reasonable"?

I am not a gullible anything. The fact is Cheney did not say what the OP insinuated. He just pointed out that the Obama administration is investigating. The gullible Democrats here tried to argue that there was no investigation, and some of them still do not admit there is one.

Of course they have a dog in the fight.

Independent. RATFLMAO!!!!!!! Of all the things you have said over the years RGS, this is one of the funniest and most ludicrous. The words 'independent' and 'US politics' should never be in the same sentence...

RETARD ALERT. The Agency assigned to do the Investigation is staffed by career Lawyers and investigators with out political appointment. It is considered an independent Agency not POLITICAL. But then facts and reality seldom convince dumb ass liberals of anything.

So, let me get this straight. You believe that these 'career' lawyers and investigators, who are appointed/hired by politicians - or those working for the govt - do not have a political axe to grind? Or that their bosses, with a nod and wink from those in power - won't tell them to desist? I suppose you think supreme court justices are not political appointments either?

Funny.

The Bush administration never got any flack that I know of for attempting to interfere with the SG office, unlike the Obama administration.

Funny.

The Bush administration never got any flack that I know of for attempting to interfere with the SG office, unlike the Obama administration.

Who appointed those SG's again during Bush's tenure...:eusa_whistle:

Funny.

Who appointed those SG's again during Bush's tenure...:eusa_whistle:

Are you a mental midget? If Bush appointed them during his term who the FUCK do you think would appoint them during Obama's term? You can not even keep your own bullshit straight. If they are political appointments why would Obama need to mess with them if he FUCKING appoints them?

Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Former Vice President Dick Cheney attacked the Obama administration on Fox News Sunday for prosecuting CIA agents for using torture.

Only, President Obama announced that CIA agents that used harsh interrogation tactics would not be prosecuted, two years ago.

In an investigation headed by special prosecutor John Durham, it was determined that no charges would be filed in the destruction of CIA torture videotapes.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

ALAN COLMES IS YOUR "UNINPEACHABLE SOURCE??????" BWAHAHAHAA!

You are an idiot modbert!

I'll see you that liar and raise you a 9/11 family member:

Debra Burlingame, the sister of Charles "Chic" Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: "As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. Can't you at least give them your opinion.' And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Burlingame After Meeting With Obama: He Turned His Back On Me

Here's a clue modbert, LIBERALS LIE!

They lie that they did "not have sex with that woman."

They lie about 3 million homeless.

They lie that oral sex is not the same thing as sex.

They lie about Downing Street Memos.

They lie about Valerie Plame.

They lie lie lie.

But Obama was caught off guard by this question and never even tried to deny they are prosecuting these CIA ops, because HE KNOWS IT'S TRUE.

Obama does that. He tends to let slip out the truth when he is caught off guard, like he did with Joe the Plumber.

I add to that:

Obama Administration may regret CIA Prosecution | NowPublic News Coverage

Cheney exhibiting his contempt for the rule of law is no surprise.

But Obama has no authority to order an end to investigations if the findings of the investigations warrant indictments for the same reason.

Holder is obligated to prosecute those who violate the law – regardless of circumstances or intent.
That's all that really matters and should have ended the thread.

Cheney exhibiting his contempt for the rule of law is no surprise.

But Obama has no authority to order an end to investigations if the findings of the investigations warrant indictments for the same reason.

Holder is obligated to prosecute those who violate the law – regardless of circumstances or intent.
That's all that really matters and should have ended the thread.

:rolleyes:

Is that what you got out of this? You have got to be kidding me. There are plenty of posts in this thread for people who 'get it'. The post you like so much is obviously not one, but I seriously doubt you'll take the time to read them and understand anything since you've got an agenda. Fortunately, I know your little game so I'll just leave it at that.

Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Former Vice President Dick Cheney attacked the Obama administration on Fox News Sunday for prosecuting CIA agents for using torture.

Only, President Obama announced that CIA agents that used harsh interrogation tactics would not be prosecuted, two years ago.

In an investigation headed by special prosecutor John Durham, it was determined that no charges would be filed in the destruction of CIA torture videotapes.

No. Herr Obama has kept all of Bush's policies. They're the only policies of his administration that have been successful. Obama's policies have cost the middle class more.

These far left butt cracks don't know what to believe now. They are told that you can't waterboard a terrorist and then they watch the Commander in Chief order a mission to shoot an unarmed terrorist in the face and everyone cheers. Talk about sending mixed signals. Gitmo and waterboading have been drummed into their heads as recruiting tools for terrorists. I wonder how many terrorists this will be used for as a recruiting tool?

Last edited:
These far left butt cracks don't know what to believe now. They are told that you can't waterboard a terrorist and then they watch the Commander in Chief order a mission to shoot an unarmed terrorist in the face and everyone cheers. Talk about sending mixed signals. Gitmo and waterboading have been drummed into their heads as recruiting tools for terrorists. I wonder how many terrorists this will be used for as a recruiting tool?

Panetta also admitted that some of the intelligence used to kill OBL was obtained using waterboarding. At first I thought this might be a moral dilemma for Obama, but then I realized that he doesn't have morals.

Panetta also admitted that some of the intelligence used to kill OBL was obtained using waterboarding. At first I thought this might be a moral dilemma for Obama, but then I realized that he doesn't have morals.

That's the understatement of the century! I thought maybe even one democrat would at least be honest about this too...I should have known better though. :lol::lol:

Funny cons had no problem when we investigated Saddam for WMD and found nothing.
holder may not find anything and close the cases.

So what...

The reality this is just more rightwing deflecting, because Obama got OBL on his watch and they didnt.
I'll go grab you guys some tissues for all the butt hurt.

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

When...when did they close it? In 09? why is chaney saying anything about this now?

Because Cheney is out of his mind!! You mean after 8 years of this creep as VEEP, you don't know that?

wasn't it chaney that called the CIA idiots for the bad Intel on iraq ? after rumsfeld kept sending the intelligence report back until it said what chaney wanted it to say ?

so, the 3 folks I queried including the Thread Poster ala -

please link to the excerpt etc. of Holder or Obama saying that the investigations of said agents has been terminated and Assistant U.S. Attorney John Durham has closed the case......thx.

have not responded......I'll go out on a limb and take that as a no.

thank you all for coming.

please collect all of your belongings before exiting the theatre.........

Last edited:
Hmmm I wonder why? Could it be that they are afraid where the trail will lead?

Forum List

Back