Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening

Cheney lied about Obama?

Wish I could say, "That's a first".

Obama pissed off a lot of liberals when he went out of his way and said he would not prosecute anyone involved with torture.

In fact, he said if anyone of them have any kind of need for a lawyer defending themselves again charges pertaining to torture, the govt would pay for it.

Jesus Christ righty's are dumb idiots who will believe anything.

Really? Then why did Holder reopen the investigations? You do understand the word "reopened" don't you?

I do believe you made something up.... You really do have an imagination....

Obama Administration: No Prosecution of Officials for Bush-Era Torture Policy - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Show me where I was wrong when I said Obama said he will not prosecute anyone for torture.

I am awaiting your honest response. I have to give you that much respect.

http://patterico.com/2009/08/24/justice-advises-prosecutors-to-reopen-cia-investigations/

Special Prosecutor to Probe CIA Interrogations - FoxNews.com

Before his decision to reopen the cases, Holder did not read detailed memos that prosecutors drafted and placed in files to explain their decision to decline prosecutions. That issue has rankled GOP lawmakers and some career lawyers in the Justice Department, who question whether Holder's order was made based on the facts or on his political instincts.
American Thinker Blog: Holder throwing in the towel on CIA investigation?

How many Links would you like Zona there are many of them out there. Do you read much?

Funny cons had no problem when we investigated Saddam for WMD and found nothing.
holder may not find anything and close the cases.

So what...

The reality this is just more rightwing deflecting, because Obama got OBL on his watch and they didnt.
I'll go grab you guys some tissues for all the butt hurt.

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

Funny cons had no problem when we investigated Saddam for WMD and found nothing.

So what...

The reality this is just more rightwing deflecting, because Obama got OBL on his watch and they didnt.

What is "funny" is that a blithering idiot could continue to make an issue of the existance of WMD in Iraq after almost 8 years, and THE WITHDRAWL of US COMBAT TROOPS.

I hope you got more than this during 2012 to defend The Obama Administration's continued persecution of CIA Patriots.:cool:

So what...

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

When...when did they close it? In 09? why is chaney saying anything about this now?

Obama pissed off a lot of liberals when he went out of his way and said he would not prosecute anyone involved with torture.

In fact, he said if anyone of them have any kind of need for a lawyer defending themselves again charges pertaining to torture, the govt would pay for it.

Jesus Christ righty's are dumb idiots who will believe anything.

Really? Then why did Holder reopen the investigations? You do understand the word "reopened" don't you?

I do believe you made something up.... You really do have an imagination....

Obama Administration: No Prosecution of Officials for Bush-Era Torture Policy - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Show me where I was wrong when I said Obama said he will not prosecute anyone for torture.

I am awaiting your honest response. I have to give you that much respect.

And in August they reopened the investigation. 4 months after your link was published.
So I guess that means someone in the Administration didn't get the memo or they just flat out lied.

So what...

and people said it was reopened...

cops reopen cases all the time. You want to cherry pick some more because you dont like the fact that this one case you disagree with?

If we used your "logic" on a murder case that went cold, and 5 years later got new evidence. You wouldnt open it because it was closed once.

Why reopen it if the boss said categorically that it will not be prosecuted?

So what...

When...when did they close it? In 09? why is chaney saying anything about this now?

You may have heard: The CIA got Osama.

I think this is why Cheney is mentioning it now, and I hope he, and Obama's presidential opponents, continue to mention it throughout 2012.

After all, Obama is only doing what he said he would do, right?

Or did Obama approve of waterboarding?

Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Former Vice President Dick Cheney attacked the Obama administration on Fox News Sunday for prosecuting CIA agents for using torture.

Only, President Obama announced that CIA agents that used harsh interrogation tactics would not be prosecuted, two years ago.

In an investigation headed by special prosecutor John Durham, it was determined that no charges would be filed in the destruction of CIA torture videotapes.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
WTF are you talking about Bert?.......Holder is still investigating, and charges are still possible.

And, wasn't it just lovely that Obama's sorry ass turned his back on 9/11 family members who addressed the issue directly to him during his meeting with them last week?

cops reopen cases all the time. You want to cherry pick some more because you dont like the fact that this one case you disagree with?

If we used your "logic" on a murder case that went cold, and 5 years later got new evidence. You wouldnt open it because it was closed once.

new evidence?

The only thing new was the administration.

new evidence?

New evidence of what?

I think you're reaching quite a bit.

In all likelihood, this is a case of the right hand (politics) not knowing what the left hand (justice) was doing.

Yep just making it all up....

The Inspector General had an investigation. Closed it because there was nothing to prosecute. New administration comes in and claims there will be no prosecution.

4 months later they reopen the investigation.

2 years later still no charges.

AND.

2 years later many are claiming and many are denying that these same people under investigation are responsible or not for the intelligence that led to Bin Laden.

But I'm just making all this up.

the amusing thing is, i havent given my opinion on the investigations. I just dont see the big issue if they have been reopened. Nothing has happened.

Denial.

Getting through denial can be the most difficult part of dealing with grief.

Something indeed has happened: Osama was killed, America Rejoiced, and Obama took credit for both the Kill and prosecuting the CIA Heros.

This makes his hypocracy transparent to independent voters.

This will destroy his chances for a second term, and you know it, and you grieve.

The second stage is anger: I expect Chris Matthews'-style mouth frothing.

Yep just making it all up....

The Inspector General had an investigation. Closed it because there was nothing to prosecute. New administration comes in and claims there will be no prosecution.

4 months later they reopen the investigation.

2 years later still no charges.

AND.

2 years later many are claiming and many are denying that these same people under investigation are responsible or not for the intelligence that led to Bin Laden.

But I'm just making all this up.
maybe there was evidence of the old administration covering things up, or you know, New evidence......

The reality is you have no idea, you are just assuming and will not bend to any other narrative.

Yeah, what ever you want to believe, Oh BTW it's your shift to place your head up Obama's ass.. You're late....

Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Former Vice President Dick Cheney attacked the Obama administration on Fox News Sunday for prosecuting CIA agents for using torture.

Only, President Obama announced that CIA agents that used harsh interrogation tactics would not be prosecuted, two years ago.

In an investigation headed by special prosecutor John Durham, it was determined that no charges would be filed in the destruction of CIA torture videotapes.

this should be easy to prove Modbert, please link to the excerpt etc. of Holder or Obama saying that the investigations of said agents has been terminated and Assistant U.S. Attorney John Durham has closed the case......thx.

Last edited:

has cheney ever told the truth about anything?

well, I ask the same of you Jillian.... please link to the excerpt etc. of Holder or Obama saying that the investigations of said agents has been terminated and Assistant U.S. Attorney John Durham has closed the case......thx.

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

That fossil is losing it..

same request, please link to the excerpt etc. of Holder or Obama saying that the investigations of said agents has been terminated and Assistant U.S. Attorney John Durham has closed the case......thx.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back