Cheney Attacks Obama For Prosecuting CIA Agents, Something That Is Not Happening

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

When...when did they close it? In 09? why is chaney saying anything about this now?

He means Bush's investigation was already closed. You see the left is ignoring the fact that the Justice Department under Bush INVESTIGATED the allegations of torture and found no credible reason to believe them. Holder reopened the cases because of political expedience not new facts.

Yeah, because, you know, the Bush admin had no dog in that fight, right? They can be trusted to lead such an investigation, right?

Cheney may have a bone to pick with the President, who brushed off a 9/11 family member of a man who died in one of the towers when she asked him to please drop the lawsuits against CIA agents who got the information.

Cheney is a stellar American who doesn't let rats get away with rattery by giving them an ample piece of his mind. He feels empathy with the 9/11 families, and he's not letting President Obama get away with that kind of malarkey.

You go there, Dick Cheney!

Cheney? :lol::lol:

Empathy? :lol::lol:

Funny cons had no problem when we investigated Saddam for WMD and found nothing.
holder may not find anything and close the cases.

So what...

The reality this is just more rightwing deflecting, because Obama got OBL on his watch and they didnt.
I'll go grab you guys some tissues for all the butt hurt.

Saddam was our enemy. Holder and Obama are investigating loyal public servants. Turds like you obviously don't know the difference.

The "so what" is that an investigation is a way to persecute people. At the very least, they have to spend thousands on lawyers to protect themselves.

Only an A-hole would say "so what."

When...when did they close it? In 09? why is chaney saying anything about this now?

He means Bush's investigation was already closed. You see the left is ignoring the fact that the Justice Department under Bush INVESTIGATED the allegations of torture and found no credible reason to believe them. Holder reopened the cases because of political expedience not new facts.

Yeah, because, you know, the Bush admin had no dog in that fight, right? They can be trusted to lead such an investigation, right?

Independent agency did the investigation dumb ass. Or shall I reply to your ignorant claim by noting that Obama and Holder have a dog in the fight too and a reason to find wrong doing? Or is THAT different?

Cheney lied about Obama?

Wish I could say, "That's a first".

Rdean lied about Cheney?

Wish I could say, "It will never happen again."

I don't have to lie. Cheney does it for me. I can't help it if gullible Republicans believe every word he says. If Republicans want to believe a man who convinced you Iraq was a "good" thing, no amount of evidence or proof will make you change your tiny minds. Cheney's words fly in the face of "reason". When have Republicans been "reasonable"?

The investigation was already closed..... Why is that so difficult to understand?

Are you seriously defending a man who lied the country into a war? You do know he did that, right?

Yep just making it all up....

The Inspector General had an investigation. Closed it because there was nothing to prosecute. New administration comes in and claims there will be no prosecution.

4 months later they reopen the investigation.

2 years later still no charges.

AND.

2 years later many are claiming and many are denying that these same people under investigation are responsible or not for the intelligence that led to Bin Laden.

But I'm just making all this up.
maybe there was evidence of the old administration covering things up, or you know, New evidence......

The reality is you have no idea, you are just assuming and will not bend to any other narrative.

Yeah, what ever you want to believe, Oh BTW it's your shift to place your head up Obama's ass.. You're late....
LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you seriously defending a man who lied the country into a war? You do know he did that, right?

Provide a single SHRED of evidence Bush lied us into a war. You DO know don't you that 3 separate Congressional Investigations were done on those allegations, 2 under Republicans and one under Democrats and not one of them found ANY evidence Bush lied. As to the Investigation of the CIA it was done by an Independent agency that the Admin has no control over. Or don't you understand simple facts.

Now who is LYING?

Who's defending Sadaam, the man who adimittedly lied his country into war?..... As fully evidenced by the following that all you idiots always choose to ignore. And we all know why.

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Independent agency did the investigation dumb ass. Or shall I reply to your ignorant claim by noting that Obama and Holder have a dog in the fight too and a reason to find wrong doing? Or is THAT different?

Of course they have a dog in the fight.

Independent. RATFLMAO!!!!!!! Of all the things you have said over the years RGS, this is one of the funniest and most ludicrous. The words 'independent' and 'US politics' should never be in the same sentence...

Independent. RATFLMAO!!!!!!! Of all the things you have said over the years RGS, this is one of the funniest and most ludicrous. The words 'independent' and 'US politics' should never be in the same sentence...

RETARD ALERT. The Agency assigned to do the Investigation is staffed by career Lawyers and investigators with out political appointment. It is considered an independent Agency not POLITICAL. But then facts and reality seldom convince dumb ass liberals of anything.

RETARD ALERT. The Agency assigned to do the Investigation is staffed by career Lawyers and investigators with out political appointment. It is considered an independent Agency not POLITICAL. But then facts and reality seldom convince dumb ass liberals of anything.

So, let me get this straight. You believe that these 'career' lawyers and investigators, who are appointed/hired by politicians - or those working for the govt - do not have a political axe to grind? Or that their bosses, with a nod and wink from those in power - won't tell them to desist? I suppose you think supreme court justices are not political appointments either?

So, let me get this straight. You believe that these 'career' lawyers and investigators, who are appointed/hired by politicians - or those working for the govt - do not have a political axe to grind? Or that their bosses, with a nod and wink from those in power - won't tell them to desist? I suppose you think supreme court justices are not political appointments either?

Is the CBO non-partisan?

Hey RETARD? Since they can not be fired by a politician and are not APPOINTED by one, then exactly who do you think hired most of them since the Democrats ran the Government from 1952 to 1996? A President has no say in their hiring or firing. Congress has no say in their Hiring and firing. Career Lawyers do the hiring. NON Political appointments, people NOT associated with a Party or President. Most were probably hire in the early 90's maybe late 80's. Few were hired under Bush.

Once again you fucking brain dead retard, most Lawyers in this Country lean left. And none of the Lawyers or investigators in the assigned Unit were EVER appointed to their position by a President or political appointee. So the chances are politically speaking most of the lawyers in the unit actually vote Liberal.

Cheney exhibiting his contempt for the rule of law is no surprise.

But Obama has no authority to order an end to investigations if the findings of the investigations warrant indictments for the same reason.

Holder is obligated to prosecute those who violate the law – regardless of circumstances or intent.

Obama can easily tell Holder that he has a choice between dropping the investigations or looking for a new job. It happens all the time, yet somehow you want me to believe that Obama is suddenly too principled to interfere in an investigation. Why should I believe that when criminal investigations into people who supported Obama were dropped after he got into office?

Cheney lied about Obama?

Wish I could say, "That's a first".

Obama pissed off a lot of liberals when he went out of his way and said he would not prosecute anyone involved with torture.

In fact, he said if anyone of them have any kind of need for a lawyer defending themselves again charges pertaining to torture, the govt would pay for it.

Jesus Christ righty's are dumb idiots who will believe anything.

Nonetheless Holder is investigating the CIA interrogators. How does that make me, or anyone else that is pointing out the facts, stupid?

has cheney ever told the truth about anything?

Have you?

poor baby. still feeling all put out because you're always proven wrong?

Like I was when I called you on Citizens United v FCC permitting unlimited campaign donations to individual candidates? You never did show me where the ruling allowed that, did you?

Guess what, Cheney did not say that Obama is prosecuting anyone, he said that the Obama administration is investigating the CIA. That is a completely true statement, and has been for almost two years.

Obama pissed off a lot of liberals when he went out of his way and said he would not prosecute anyone involved with torture.

In fact, he said if anyone of them have any kind of need for a lawyer defending themselves again charges pertaining to torture, the govt would pay for it.

Jesus Christ righty's are dumb idiots who will believe anything.

Really? Then why did Holder reopen the investigations? You do understand the word "reopened" don't you?

I do believe you made something up.... You really do have an imagination....

Obama Administration: No Prosecution of Officials for Bush-Era Torture Policy - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Show me where I was wrong when I said Obama said he will not prosecute anyone for torture.

I am awaiting your honest response. I have to give you that much respect.

Idiot.

Funny cons had no problem when we investigated Saddam for WMD and found nothing.
holder may not find anything and close the cases.

So what...

The reality this is just more rightwing deflecting, because Obama got OBL on his watch and they didnt.
I'll go grab you guys some tissues for all the butt hurt.

and people said it was reopened...

cops reopen cases all the time. You want to cherry pick some more because you dont like the fact that this one case you disagree with?

If we used your "logic" on a murder case that went cold, and 5 years later got new evidence. You wouldnt open it because it was closed once.

New evidence? What possible new evidence suddenly came up? New witnesses? New victims? New forensic or DNA evidence?

Forum List

Back