Chechens???????????????????????

The operative word is "suspect". I'd hate to see this person lynched in the press the way other "suspects" have been.

Have yet to find a valid link.
Gee.....I wonder why??

The NY Post's gotten a little gun-shy?????

handjob.gif

were there two bombers, or was the same person seen at both locations?

BOSTON -- Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston marathon bombings from security video, a U.S. law enforcement source said.

An official announcement on the issue is expected later today, the source told Reuters.

Investigators have been combing through the scene around the two explosions that tore through the final stretch of the Boston Marathon Monday, and have reportedly found more pieces of the devices that killed at three and injured 176 others.

Boston Marathon bombings suspect identified from video: source - chicagotribune.com

I think its significant that they are officially calling someone a suspect. They never said the Saudi student was a suspect, that was all media hype.

I believe it to be a bit more than media hype when ATF, FBI and an abundance of other law enforcement search that same Saudi students apartment. That sure did sound like a suspect KWIM?

A news story in Drudge said "imminent."

Rush Limbaugh just announced that an arrest has been made.

Still developing.

Drudge and limbaugh are ultra-right wing propaganda outlets. Try something factual.

Here's a fact for you Crack_Fable: you are an odious idiot.

And by the way, your fallacy holds no sway here, you fuckwit.

Regardless of the messenger, the STORY itself is either true or it isn't.

Damn, you remain an idiot.

Here's MORE information:

Boston Marathon bombing suspect arrested ? RT USA

Last edited:
I found a bunch of sources with the same wire story - that an anonymous law enforcement source has said an arrest in imminent.

Nothing other than that available yet.

If it is true that the suspect was someone who the FBI was egging on to do something and that they essentially gave him the know-how and the means to do this, than this is not terrorism, but a case of America punching herself in the face.

Forum List

Back