Chechens???????????????????????

Still waiting to see which civil liberties will be compromised or done away with in the wake of this event.

Sometimes the secondary or even tertiary consequences are more damning to the sponsors and masterminds than any physical evidence that might turn up.

Civil liberties? A crackpot like you who would ignore others civil liberties are talking about something sacred like civil liberties? You shame the corner stone of American greatness.

I suppose anyone who disagrees with your views on politics, religion, and current events is a crackpot? -- If so, I guess I'm guilty as charged there. :)

As for ignoring the civil liberties of others though, I'll need a little more to go on before entering my plea...

Let's talk about the evidence as seen on TV.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

They can track all cell phone pings at the precise moment of detonation.

I think they are going to catch the assholes.

I will be shocked if they do not.

You have something there.
How can the President go back on his word that Al-Qaeda is dead?
Do you have anything besides a gotcha to add to this discussion?

This administration isn't anymore trust worthy than the rest of them. They lie and hide things from us all the time.

And if they were open with the public about everything, we'd be screaming that they are a bunch of idiots for divulging every single bit of info they have. Seriously, the public doesn't need to know everything all the time. That does not mean I want or expect them to break all kinds of laws keeping things from us.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

I sure hope so......

they have at least one motherboard from the cellphone used

I believe the attacker(s) wants to be caught, even if they don't know it. The bombs were placed precisely where they knew the most cameras would be. They're probably really happy with themselves that all these videos are going viral. They unleashed their own private misery on innocent people so they could see it on tv and say, "that's what I did".

But technology is amazing these days. Just 5 years ago, documentarian Errol Morris culled together footage from various devices that were used in the filming of the humiliation of detainees overseas, and he created an amazing visual timeline of events.

The same will happen here. Using 3D imaging, they will build that entire scene just through photos and video recorded in the moments that the bombs went off, and then they'll simply back up in time and look for when the bags containing the pressure cookers were brought into the frame and then deposited.

This has all been recorded. Whoever put the thing there should be worried because dozens upon dozens of people are putting footage forward, and it's going to tell us the story, and it's going to be eerie to see how somebody just put the thing down and walked away without anyone noticing that a person did it.

Unfortunately all the camera guys saw were emmy oportunities. So most of the video is useless. Lots of shots of the slugs running past the bodies to finish the marathon.

Lots of pictures at Gateway Pundit

before-pack.jpg

It looks like a low explosive was used like gun powder. It also has BB's & small nails. I would guess they cut open a couple cases or shotgun shells. Used the shotgun shell powder & BB's. Then tossed in a box of nails & a little more gun powder. Packed it into a pressure cooker. Used battery device to power the detonator/cap. Circuit board has been reported so likely an electronic timer or remote trigger device.

MOR-20bomb-20two-20-20130417141239594295-620x349.jpg

MOR-20bomb-20three-20-20130417141433249426-620x349.jpg

bomb6.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like a low explosive was used like gun powder. It also has BB's & small nails. I would guess they cut open a couple cases or shotgun shells. Used the shotgun shell powder & BB's. Then tossed in a box of nails & a little more gun powder. Packed it into a pressure cooker. Used battery device to power the detonator/cap. Circuit board has been reported so likely an electronic timer or remote trigger device.

MOR-20bomb-20two-20-20130417141239594295-620x349.jpg

MOR-20bomb-20three-20-20130417141433249426-620x349.jpg

bomb6.jpg

maybe i missed it

is there a picture of the mother board

Interesting pictures but I don't see a backpack, I see a large black sign behind him and it seems as if he is putting on ear phones. It even looks like he is holding the earphones with his left hand in the after photo.

CaféAuLait;7101921 said:
Interesting pictures but I don't see a backpack, I see a large black sign behind him and it seems as if he is putting on ear phones. It even looks like he is holding the earphones with his left hand in the after photo.

you can see the backpack on dougs site

Doug Ross @ Journal

CaféAuLait;7101921 said:

you can see the backpack on dougs site

Doug Ross @ Journal

Thanks, I enlarged the photo and I see a large black sign behind him which appears to be a backpack. The photo says its a large black backpack though. Upon further inspection it looks like he may have a small blue backpack on but it also may be the arm of someone standing next to him. But who knows? I just find it a little scary that a website has labeled him a suspect.

Forum List

Back