Chechens???????????????????????

People are lining up around the Courthouse awaiting the arrival of the arrested bombing suspect.

CNN saying it might be a domestic terrorist, but it's too early to actually report as much ....

Fascinating.

Oh gee, pleeeeeazzze let him be a bitttttter old conservative crazy white guy!

Dark skin? Oh fuck.

Well, pleaaaaaaazzzzeeee let it be domestic terrorism, at least.

The far left wing is beyond fubar at this point.

Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?

I don't have any emotional investment on who the suspect(s) might be.

But you seem to be working yourself into quite a lather assuming that it's NOT a white guy. What are you going to do if it is?

None of those pics show anything evidence wsie.

I see you're lappin' up the msms too.

CaféAuLait;7101806 said:

I think this is old info. Today they stated there were only two devices.

Yes it was an incorrect report passed by the sheeple.

Do they really put seriall numbers on pressure cookers? Or are they just lot numbers?

No they are just model numbers.

CNN saying it might be a domestic terrorist, but it's too early to actually report as much ....

Fascinating.

Oh gee, pleeeeeazzze let him be a bitttttter old conservative crazy white guy!

Dark skin? Oh fuck.

Well, pleaaaaaaazzzzeeee let it be domestic terrorism, at least.

The far left wing is beyond fubar at this point.

Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?

I don't have any emotional investment on who the suspect(s) might be.

But you seem to be working yourself into quite a lather assuming that it's NOT a white guy. What are you going to do if it is?

Nope. I am merely commenting on the reports I have heard so far.

And to the extent that CNN cautiously says it is a 'dark skinned' male -- which seems to correspond with the images I saw via CK earlier -- it does begin to look like the suspect may not be a white guy.

And if that disappoints the idiots at Salon, I'm good with that.

ok, supposedly they are stating there has been no arrest. And over the scanner they just came on questioning it as well, as to whether it had really happened, even though they stated they had heard they were on the way to the courthouse.

from what I'm hearing on Fox a surveillance camera on a department store shows the person depositing the "black bag' at the site that the bomb went off.

seems there is a traffic jam near the fed courthouse and requesting assistance. Says the crowd is growing there as well.

Most media outlets are walking back from the arrest story. Supposedly homeland security is not confirming an arrest.

I think its significant that they are officially calling someone a suspect. They never said the Saudi student was a suspect, that was all media hype.

true, they did once mention though that he was "a person of interest".

Sounds like LEO's are trying to throw the media off track.....Most likely to transport suspect to an unknown location.....AP is reporting that it's possible he will be taken to a federal facility outside Boston, possibly a fed lock-up or courthouse.

I think they need to arrest somebody, anybody, just to calm the people down

scanner - supervisor came on and stated to their knowledge now - no arrest and to continue on high alert. Stated they had heard multiple reports previously there had been and to ignore them.

Sounds like LEO's are trying to throw the media off track.....Most likely to transport suspect to an unknown location.....AP is reporting that it's possible he will be taken to a federal facility outside Boston, possibly a fed lock-up or courthouse.

if it turns out there has been, very possible that is what has happened. It would make sense.

It looks like a low explosive was used like gun powder. It also has BB's & small nails. I would guess they cut open a couple cases or shotgun shells. Used the shotgun shell powder & BB's. Then tossed in a box of nails & a little more gun powder. Packed it into a pressure cooker. Used battery device to power the detonator/cap. Circuit board has been reported so likely an electronic timer or remote trigger device.

MOR-20bomb-20two-20-20130417141239594295-620x349.jpg

MOR-20bomb-20three-20-20130417141433249426-620x349.jpg

bomb6.jpg

maybe i missed it

is there a picture of the mother board

bomb-pix.jpg

Forum List

Back