Chechens???????????????????????

CaféAuLait;7101980 said:
CaféAuLait;7101921 said:
Interesting pictures but I don't see a backpack, I see a large black sign behind him and it seems as if he is putting on ear phones. It even looks like he is holding the earphones with his left hand in the after photo.

you can see the backpack on dougs site

Doug Ross @ Journal

Thanks, I enlarged the photo and I see a large black sign behind him which appears to be a backpack. The photo says its a large black backpack though. Upon further inspection it looks like he may have a small blue backpack on but it also may be the arm of someone standing next to him. But who knows? I just find it a little scary that a website has labeled him a suspect.
I was thinking the same thing. As to him "not watching the race he was there to watch" I kept track of two runners last year and only really watched when they were running by.

Let's talk about the evidence as seen on TV.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

They can track all cell phone pings at the precise moment of detonation.

I think they are going to catch the assholes.

:clap2:

CaféAuLait;7101980 said:
CaféAuLait;7101921 said:
Interesting pictures but I don't see a backpack, I see a large black sign behind him and it seems as if he is putting on ear phones. It even looks like he is holding the earphones with his left hand in the after photo.

you can see the backpack on dougs site

Doug Ross @ Journal

Thanks, I enlarged the photo and I see a large black sign behind him which appears to be a backpack. The photo says its a large black backpack though. Upon further inspection it looks like he may have a small blue backpack on but it also may be the arm of someone standing next to him. But who knows? I just find it a little scary that a website has labeled him a suspect.

i thought the bag looked bluish as well

it is all too common for the media to label folks

whether it be the "news" or a blog site

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

A legible serial number after that explosion, huh? That's kinda like the fireproof passport on 9/11.

But anyway, if they used a throw away cell phone you're back to square 1.

And if they were smart, they paid cash for the pressure cooker.

Do they really put seriall numbers on pressure cookers? Or are they just lot numbers?

Frankly, I haven't seen a pressure cooker since the 1970's. Do they even still make those?

A legible serial number after that explosion, huh? That's kinda like the fireproof passport on 9/11.

Do they really put seriall numbers on pressure cookers? Or are they just lot numbers?

Frankly, I haven't seen a pressure cooker since the 1970's. Do they even still make those?

true

i have not seen one either in years but apparently they do still make them

probably has a model number a lot number

perhaps a serial number for a guarantee purpose

It most likely can only be tracked if the person who purchased it sent in the warranty card.

I don't think a bomber would do that.

true

I have 2

They're great for canning and quick braising

It most likely can only be tracked if the person who purchased it sent in the warranty card.

unless they luck out

and find the store the cooker was sold at

and then have a record or video of who purchased it

true

I have 2

They're great for canning and quick braising

yes we do not can anymore

unless they luck out

Maybe.

unless they luck out

Unless they bought an old cooker at a yard sale or something.

Have yet to find a valid link.

I read a blip similar to this only two hours after the bomb went off. It stands to reason that cameras picked up the person who dropped these bombs. It's just a question of how clear any footage may be and if it would be enough to truly identify the person.

Have yet to find a valid link.

I read a blip similar to this only two hours after the bomb went off. It stands to reason that cameras picked up the person who dropped these bombs. It's just a question of how clear any footage may be and if it would be enough to truly identify the person.

The FBI postponed a scheduled briefing and then moments later this broke.

Forum List

Back