Chanting USA is Racist.

No..... because the other 'hispanics' that were chanting 'Alamo whites' at them... it goes without saying it had nothing to do with them not being WHITE....but the fact that most of the 'hispanics' are not AMERICAN.

Not because they are brown skinned.... stop being so shallow bro.

How do you propose to tell us that the Hispanics that were chanting alamo whites were not American?

That is the mistake the Alamo Heights team made... but statistics dont lie.

The other team needs to be in the spot light right beside those nasty little racist white brats... OK, better?

Well, yes. Obv.

Nick what the fuck do you know about my patriotism?

On voting days I proudly walk around like a fucking dork with the "I Voted Today" sticker on my jacket.

For you to call me unAmerican because I call a bunch of kids on their obvious hate rant is absurd. The word they used, USA in this case, is irrelevant when compared to the intent.

Sometime children need to be taught lessons in life. I suspect this is one lesson you missed out on.

What a crock of shit...

A US citizen is such and ANYONE who gets offended by a "USA" chant has loyalties to other nations, creeds or religions..

If these kids WERE offended then they obviously were Mexicans first and US citizens second..

Shit, for all you fucking know those kids were spewing La Raza propaganda the whole game - taunting the white kids..

Oh, and walking around with an "I voted today" sticker doesn't make you a patriot..

Real Patriots defend the Bill of Rights - you know ideas like freedom of speech, press and religion - which in this case was being embraced..

You aren't a patriot..

So many ASSumptions, so few brains.

You continually try to pass off your racist OPINION as fact.

Essentially, all you have is hate. You live a sad life.

What message are we sending to our kids when we allow thinly veiled racism to go unchecked?

Let me ask you this.... what message are we sending when we tell kids they cant stand up for their nation.

It is being over run by illegals.

These kids were a tad out of line (we all know what they were doing), but let the punishment fit the crime!

These kids live in an area that is INFESTED with illegals, as well as myself. I am so sick of living with my head in the freeking sand damn it!

How bout all those Mexicans booing our American Players & National Anthem at Soccer Matches? That Racism too?

you're seriously comparing two AMERICAN HS teams, playing IN the USA...

with ONE Mexican team and ONE US team, playing in one country or the other?

Really?

That's just sad.

Yes i am camparing them. Our American Players & National Anthem have been booed by Mexicans on many occasions at Soccer Matches in Texas and California. And most were supposedly American Citizens doing the booing. So is that Racism too?

Nick what the fuck do you know about my patriotism?

On voting days I proudly walk around like a fucking dork with the "I Voted Today" sticker on my jacket.

For you to call me unAmerican because I call a bunch of kids on their obvious hate rant is absurd. The word they used, USA in this case, is irrelevant when compared to the intent.

Sometime children need to be taught lessons in life. I suspect this is one lesson you missed out on.

What a crock of shit...

A US citizen is such and ANYONE who gets offended by a "USA" chant has loyalties to other nations, creeds or religions..

If these kids WERE offended then they obviously were Mexicans first and US citizens second..

Shit, for all you fucking know those kids were spewing La Raza propaganda the whole game - taunting the white kids..

Oh, and walking around with an "I voted today" sticker doesn't make you a patriot..

Real Patriots defend the Bill of Rights - you know ideas like freedom of speech, press and religion - which in this case was being embraced..

You aren't a patriot..

A real patriot would defend these kids not degrade them...

Let me sum this up for you. As I stated on the first or second page this thread wouldn't end well. So I bid you farewell and a big ole

FUCK YOU

What message are we sending to our kids when we allow thinly veiled racism to go unchecked?

Let me ask you this.... what message are we sending when we tell kids they cant stand up for their nation.

These kids were a tad out of line (we all know what they were doing), but let the punishment fit the crime!

These kids live in an area that is INFESTED with illegals, as well as myself. I am so sick of living with my head in the freeking sand damn it!

So, that makes it OK to take out their frustrations on a bunch of kids that have nothing to do with those specific problems?

It's OK to say 'hey, I know these kids have nothing to do with the problems in our town of illegal immigration, but what the fuck, lets rag on them anyway to make ourselves feel all warm and fuzzy'???

ah....................it was the delicate sensibilities of hispanic americans that needed to be protected from chants of USA...........

Got it.........lol

The situation was an obvious one.

You typically don't chant USA after beating another USA team, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It was chanted b/c the white kids beat the hispanic kids. Like I said - ignoring that is being daft or dishonest.

You haven't been to a hockey game, have you?

10886600.jpg

Did you lose a job to a Mexican once or something?

Shut the fuck up you fucking racist...

When Mexicans burn US flags and replace them with their own while progressives DEFEND those actions, then turn around and degrade those who chant "USA" - yeah - that will make one a little pissed..

Were these kids burning our flags? I missed that part of the story.

Yeah right, if you were a real and informed conservative or libertarian you would damn well know that La Raza has weaseled themselves into schools in the South West and taught radical Marxist Mexican history that inspires the "brown man" to take "their land back" via force.

The funny part about that is A) the US purchased the South West and B)The majority of "Mexicans" are descendants of Spaniards, which makes their whole "birth right" argument erroneous in the first place.

Last edited:

Fair enough. And just to be clear, I never said the kids should be punished. Just corrected. Unlike some, cough cough Nick cough cough, I realize this isn't about the word its about the intent.

When Mexicans burn US flags and replace them with their own while progressives DEFEND those actions, then turn around and degrade those who chant "USA" - yeah - that will make one a little pissed..

Yeah right, if you were a real and informed conservative or libertarian you would damn well know that La Raza has weaseled themselves into schools in the South West and teach radical Marxist Mexican history that inspires the "brown man" to take "their land back" via force.

The funny part about that is A) the US purchased the South West and B)The majority of "Mexicans" are descendants of Spaniards, which makes their whole "birth right" argument erroneous in the first place.

did THESE kids burn the American flag, or raise the Mexican flag higher, or anything like that? If they did, I'm sure you can provide a link proving it... right?

if you cannot provide a link, then you are simply lumping ALL Mexicans and people of Mexican descent into a single group.

Dude, the whole meme of this thread before you got here is people pretending to NOT KNOW what the kids were doing, and that's just annoying if anything else.

Let the punishment fit the crime - yea, they're suspended one game. No biggy. It fits.

Yeah right, if you were a real and informed conservative or libertarian you would damn well know that La Raza has weaseled themselves into schools in the South West and taught radical Marxist Mexican history that inspires the "brown man" to take "their land back" via force.

You have no idea what your talking about. First of all these kids are not to blame for the antics of laraza. Secondly, unlike you, I haven't gotten my info on laraza from the news or the internet. I've actually had to deal with them through my work. They have a very large base here in KC and are damaging to their own cause. I have also lost jobs to illegals but I don't use that to judge an entire ethnicity.

You're a hyperpartisan hater. You are simply too superficial to understand the depth of problems our children face.

Yeah right, if you were a real and informed conservative or libertarian you would damn well know that La Raza has weaseled themselves into schools in the South West and teach radical Marxist Mexican history that inspires the "brown man" to take "their land back" via force.

did THESE kids burn the American flag, or raise the Mexican flag higher, or anything like that? If they did, I'm sure you can provide a link proving it... right?

if you cannot provide a link, then you are simply lumping ALL Mexicans and people of Mexican descent into a single group.

You think the progressive media would report on Mexicans intimidating whites??

I've never seen the progressive media report that shit..

Hell some white kid was just lit on fire by a bunch of blacks - did that get any media attention? NOPE - not nationally..

Of course if a white kid lit a black kid on fire it would be a national media sensation that would go on for months...

You see how that works??

People don't do shit without reason... Those kids yelled "USA" for a provoked reason.

Besides La Raza brainwashed latinos are some of the most hateful and belligerent fucks around (next to progressives of course).

Ah yes, Free Speech is just so awful. God forbid. These kids should be arrested & charged under the NDAA and shipped off to GITMO immediately. This Free Speech stuff will not stand.

Last edited:

Dude, the whole meme of this thread before you got here is people pretending to NOT KNOW what the kids were doing, and that's just annoying if anything else.

Let the punishment fit the crime - yea, they're suspended one game. No biggy. It fits.

What about the other team?

Oh wait.... LULAC didnt videotape them.

OK... your right, its fair now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back