Chanting USA is Racist.

Liberals are usually offended by displays of patriotism and nationalism.................

just like this pathetic, empty soul garza........
Displays of patriotism and nationalism encourage the creation and nuture of more conservatives.

How obtuse can you possibly be?

Two AMERICAN teams played against each other.

The losing team had a majority Hispanic-American Roster.

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

ah....................it was the delicate sensibilities of hispanic americans that needed to be protected from chants of USA...........

Got it.........lol

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

You cant prove intent - you can only speculate there dummy..

Racist my ass...

Fuck the other team. They should view themselves as Americans NOT MEXICANS.

Funny how there are many nationalities living in the US but view themselves as US citizens first before their nationality... Many Mexicans view themselves as Mexicans first and Americans second....

Fuck them...

ah....................it was the delicate sensibilities of hispanic americans that needed to be protected from chants of USA...........

Got it.........lol

The situation was an obvious one.

You typically don't chant USA after beating another USA team, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It was chanted b/c the white kids beat the hispanic kids. Like I said - ignoring that is being daft or dishonest.

You cant prove intent - you can only speculate there dummy..

Racist my ass...

Fuck the other team. They should view themselves as Americans NOT MEXICANS.

Funny how there are many nationalities living in the US but view themselves as US citizens first before their nationality... Many Mexicans view themselves as Mexicans first and Americans second....

Fuck them...

You can rant and swear all you want to, it doesn't hide the obviousness of what happened.

Why would that hurt their widdle feeling?

Are they not Americans?

My guess is they lost the game and had to have something or someone to blame it on.

Which is what most liberals do.

Are they not Americans?

My guess is they lost the game and had to have something or someone to blame it on.

I don't care if their feelings were hurt or if they weren't, I'm just calling it like it is, and obviously am not afraid to tell the truth about the obviousness of what happened..... like so many others seem to be.

Like, it's common sense why they were doing it - and it's also no fucking mystery at all why one "partisan side" is pretending about it, like "ohh gee, garsh maw, why wuzz they chantin usa usa dey wurnt playin da frenshh??? a---hurrrrdeee doo"

Last edited:
This thread is not going to end well. Something as simple and obvious as this yet we are divided. Our future seems bleak when circumstances like this are so argumentative.

How is chanting USA taunting Hispanic Americans? :confused:

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

No it's not clear...

Can you prove it??

Besides - In what universe is chanting USA, USA in your own country "racist" in the first place?

Quite frankly IT IS WORSE TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A MEXICAN FIRST AND A US CITIZEN (most are probably illegal) SECOND...

Once again progressives absolutely hate the United States...

Of course in the progressive mind ALL OTHER NATIONS AND CULTURES are sovereign, while the US is nothing more than an "oasis."

How is chanting USA taunting Hispanic Americans? :confused:

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

No it's not clear...

Can you prove it??

Besides - In what universe is chanting USA, USA in your own country "racist" in the first place?

Quite frankly IT IS WORSE TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A MEXICAN FIRST AND A US CITIZEN (most are probably illegal) SECOND...

Once again progressives absolutely hate the United States...

Of course in the progressive mind ALL OTHER NATIONS AND CULTURES are sovereign, while the US is nothing more than an "oasis."

Because they were chanting it as a form of mockery that the other team was hispanic.

And denying that is being dishonest. Live with it.

Are they not Americans?

I don't care if their feelings were hurt or if they weren't, I'm just calling it like it is, and obviously am not afraid to tell the truth about the obviousness of what happened..... like so many others seem to be.

Like, it's common sense why they were doing it - and it's also no fucking mystery at all why one "partisan side" is pretending about it. Gee, I wonder why

You're giving an opinion which doesn't equate to fact.

Tell us why would the USA chant offend fellow Americans?

Are they not Americans?

Like, it's common sense why they were doing it - and it's also no fucking mystery at all why one "partisan side" is pretending about it. Gee, I wonder why

You're giving an opinion which doesn't equate to fact.

Tell us why would the USA chant offend fellow Americans?

Because people with common-sense know that the only reason to chant "USA" when you're not playing a foreign team - is to make believe that they were foreign, because you were all white, and they were hispanic.

Do you guys seriously need someone to draw it for you with crayons and glitter glue? Do you REALLY not know, or are you just intentionally being obtuse about it because you're teh uber partisans? Seriously. :cuckoo:

there must be SOME reason why those kids chanted USA.......now whatever could that BE.....?

La_Raza-protest-sign.jpg
aztlan_map.jpg

Forum List

Back