Chanting USA is Racist.

Yeah right, if you were a real and informed conservative or libertarian you would damn well know that La Raza has weaseled themselves into schools in the South West and teach radical Marxist Mexican history that inspires the "brown man" to take "their land back" via force.

The funny part about that is A) the US purchased the South West and B)The majority of "Mexicans" are descendants of Spaniards, which makes their whole "birth right" argument erroneous in the first place.

did THESE kids burn the American flag, or raise the Mexican flag higher, or anything like that? If they did, I'm sure you can provide a link proving it... right?

if you cannot provide a link, then you are simply lumping ALL Mexicans and people of Mexican descent into a single group.

You think the progressive media would report on Mexicans intimidating whites??

I've never seen the progressive media report that shit..

Hell some white kid was just lit on fire by a bunch of blacks - did that get any media attention? NOPE - not nationally..

Of course if a white kid lit a black kid on fire it would be a national media sensation that would go on for months...

You see how that works??

People don't do shit without reason... Those kids yelled "USA" for a provoked reason.

Besides La Raza brainwashed latinos are some of the most hateful and belligerent fucks around (next to progressives of course).

:lol: so you WERE lying earlier when you tried to play it off like you didn't know why they'd do such a thing maliciously? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Ah yes, Free Speech is just so awful. God forbid. These kids should be arrested & charged under the NDAA and shipped off to GITMO immediately. This Free Speech stuff will not stand.

You do yourself no favors by being so extreme. This topic is not about Ron Paul or his political opinions. Just sayin

Let me ask you this.... what message are we sending when we tell kids they cant stand up for their nation.

It is being over run by illegals.

These kids were a tad out of line (we all know what they were doing), but let the punishment fit the crime!

These kids live in an area that is INFESTED with illegals, as well as myself. I am so sick of living with my head in the freeking sand damn it!

Dude, the whole meme of this thread before you got here is people pretending to NOT KNOW what the kids were doing, and that's just annoying if anything else.

Let the punishment fit the crime - yea, they're suspended one game. No biggy. It fits.

What about the other team?

Oh wait.... LULAC didnt videotape them.

OK... your right, its fair now.

I think if the other team was saying that, then yea...same suspension. But - they were just eliminated.

How obtuse can you possibly be?

Two AMERICAN teams played against each other.

The losing team had a majority Hispanic-American Roster.

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

The mostly hispanic team was already in the locker room when they started chanting, and didn't hear anything. Do you really think that if they were attempting to make them feel bad, they would have waited until they were out of earshot?

Do you really think the winning school has no hispanics?

Dude, the whole meme of this thread before you got here is people pretending to NOT KNOW what the kids were doing, and that's just annoying if anything else.
Let the punishment fit the crime - yea, they're suspended one game. No biggy. It fits.

What about the other team?

Oh wait.... LULAC didnt videotape them.

OK... your right, its fair now.

I think if the other team was saying that, then yea...same suspension. But - they were just eliminated.

Oaf.... well, guess it sux to be white :lmao:

Sorry, couldnt help but laugh.

Yeah, I think its unfortunate that some butt hurt adults had to mess it up for the kids.

Ah yes, Free Speech is just so awful. God forbid. These kids should be arrested & charged under the NDAA and shipped off to GITMO immediately. This Free Speech stuff will not stand.

You do yourself no favors by being so extreme. This topic is not about Ron Paul or his political opinions. Just sayin

Didn't say it was.

It's not about free speech either. It's about the expectations of proper conduct of school students at a school function. It has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING you posted.

How is chanting USA taunting Hispanic Americans? :confused:

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

He probably didn't read all the details of the story.

Mild racism is still racism.

I read all the details. The losing team supposedly chanted Alamo whites before entering the locker room...though that is not substantiated. Funny how there is video of the people in the stands chanting USA, but no video of the losing team entering the locker room. The losing team didn't hear anything. The winning team's fans chanted USA for about 5 seconds before the coach stopped them. The school aplogized to the losing school but the losing school, who apparently never heard anything, says that's not good enough.

In today's climate, with our soldiers at war in the middle east, I don't think it's unreasonable to chant "USA" when you win a game and if the losing team were Americans, they would have joined the chant. If they weren't, why are they here getting a free education from our tax dollars?

Didn't say it was.

It's not about free speech either. It's about the expectations of proper conduct of school students at a school function. It has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING you posted.

There is a time and place for everything...It was in poor taste perhaps, but to ignore the chants 'Alamo whites' is just unfair.

Didn't say it was.

You're just getting sucked into the Left's P.C. game. Don't play their game.

Didn't say it was.

Since when is it inappropriate to chant "USA" when you win a game in the USA?

If it was an intend to offend the opposing team, wouldn't they have done it before the opposing team left?

And how can it offend anyone if they are Americans?

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

He probably didn't read all the details of the story.

Mild racism is still racism.

I read all the details. The losing team supposedly chanted Alamo whites before entering the locker room...though that is not substantiated. Funny how there is video of the people in the stands chanting USA, but no video of the losing team entering the locker room. The losing team didn't hear anything. The winning team's fans chanted USA for about 5 seconds before the coach stopped them. The school aplogized to the losing school but the losing school, who apparently never heard anything, says that's not good enough.

In today's climate, with our soldiers at war in the middle east, I don't think it's unreasonable to chant "USA" when you win a game and if the losing team were Americans, they would have joined the chant. If they weren't, why are they here getting a free education from our tax dollars?

Mexicans can't be racist. Only Whitey can. Same ole same ole. Race-Baiting is what the Left does best. It is what it is.

Anyone who doesnt see this as "biased" is either blind or folling themselves.

Thgrough my son, I have been to dozens of HS basketball games....dozens of HS lacrosse games.....dozens of HS football games...and close to 40 college football games.

I have NEVER heard USA chanted in the stands.

Yet...for some reason....it was in this ONE game.

I didnt like it. Yes they had the right to do it....but it was wrong.

did THESE kids burn the American flag, or raise the Mexican flag higher, or anything like that? If they did, I'm sure you can provide a link proving it... right?

if you cannot provide a link, then you are simply lumping ALL Mexicans and people of Mexican descent into a single group.

You think the progressive media would report on Mexicans intimidating whites??

I've never seen the progressive media report that shit..

Hell some white kid was just lit on fire by a bunch of blacks - did that get any media attention? NOPE - not nationally..

Of course if a white kid lit a black kid on fire it would be a national media sensation that would go on for months...

You see how that works??

People don't do shit without reason... Those kids yelled "USA" for a provoked reason.

Besides La Raza brainwashed latinos are some of the most hateful and belligerent fucks around (next to progressives of course).

:lol: so you WERE lying earlier when you tried to play it off like you didn't know why they'd do such a thing maliciously? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

snap__logo.gif

Nick got BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back