Chanting USA is Racist.

Kids will be kids Nick. They will say and do stupid shit, especially in a group mentality. No one is degrading the white kids here, were just hoping that someone shows them the disrespectful nature of their actions.

Many people cry about black history being taught in school and that's not used as a weapon to diminish anyone else's contributions. Yet this is not out of line, why?

Many people get bent when Americans show pride... Apparently you're one of them.

Apparently with you its nationality over nation...

If you're black you're an African first and a US citizen second.

If you're Mexican then you're a Mexican first and a US citizen second.

If you're Chinese then you're Chinese first and a US citizen second.

If you're a white mutt US citizen you should feel ashamed first and second..

If you lump every US citizen of non-white race together under the ASSumption that they feel they are [insert race]' first and American second, then you're a stone cold moron and are projecting YOUR OPINION as fact, which further proves you to be a stone cold moron.

I'm just sayin...

So the Mexican Illegals and usual suspects on the Left are upset about this? Who cares? Fuck em.

Well, I will repeat what a bunch of other AMERICANS have said already.... WHAT IS RACIST ABOUT 'USA USA USA'..????

You pussy footers are stupid.

I don't typically find you dishonest, but I'm going to let this ride.

You came in here stating that the hispanics and the white school have a history, with the white kids facing some sort of racism from the hispanics, correct?

How....I mean in what world...........................does that NOT add to the proponderence of evidence and common-sense that would lead one to believe they chanted "USA" *because the kids were not white?**

No..... because the other 'hispanics' that were chanting 'Alamo whites' at them... it goes without saying it had nothing to do with them not being WHITE....but the fact that most of the 'hispanics' are not AMERICAN.

Not because they are brown skinned.... stop being so shallow bro.

How do you propose to tell us that the Hispanics that were chanting alamo whites were not American?

Nick what the fuck do you know about my patriotism?

On voting days I proudly walk around like a fucking dork with the "I Voted Today" sticker on my jacket.

For you to call me unAmerican because I call a bunch of kids on their obvious hate rant is absurd. The word they used, USA in this case, is irrelevant when compared to the intent.

Sometime children need to be taught lessons in life. I suspect this is one lesson you missed out on.

They deserve to be degraded for being racist.

Well, you deserve to be degraded for being an idiot...

Hell, you deserve to be degraded just for shits and giggles..

Who the fuck you think you are bitch boy? a social fucking engineer??

Who are you to tell people what they can and cant do or what is appropriate or not??

Even if the kids were being "racist" does degrading them make you any fucking better you piece of shit???

In short you would be no better than the alleged "racists."

So I suppose its ok to degrade people in some circumstances eh???

Besides its funny how all these Mexican kids fly their Mexican fucking flag and fly our flag upside down or burn it and you progressives say nothing. Then some kids chant USA and its a national story...

Fuck you...

10886600.jpg

Did you lose a job to a Mexican once or something?

Shut the fuck up you fucking racist...

When Mexicans burn US flags and replace them with their own while progressives DEFEND those actions, then turn around and degrade those who chant "USA" - yeah - that will make one a little pissed..

If the mostly Hispanic team that lost was chanting 'alamo whites', then they are just as guilty of racism as the mostly white team that was chanting 'USA USA'.

The kids who chanted it were racist.

If racism is used against them b/c they're white, it's wrong also - but does not justify racism.

"justify"? :lol: ...so we have here another PC idiot tool of the left....obviously you can't deal with the real facts on the ground.....

I just dealt with them fine, as an adult.

You're being a child: "they did it too, mommy."

lol....then why is it you PC liberal "adults" never deal with the REAL RACISM of groups like La Raza....? (that'll be the day....)

....instead you fine liberal 'intellectuals' would rather look down your snooty noses at some KIDS dealing with the problem in their own limited way....

Who are you to tell people what they can and cant do or what is appropriate or not??

Even if the kids were being "racist" does degrading them make you any fucking better you piece of shit???

Besides its funny how all these Mexican kids fly their Mexican fucking flag and fly our flag upside down or burn it and you progressives say nothing. Then some kids chant USA and its a national story...

Fuck you...

10886600.jpg

When Mexicans burn US flags and replace them with their own while progressives DEFEND those actions, then turn around and degrade those who chant "USA" - yeah - that will make one a little pissed..

Unless you can show me where ANYONE on the mostly Hispanic team involved burned a US flag and replaced it with a Mexican flag, you're still a racist prick.

You are lumping ALL people of Hispanic descent into a single hateful category. I bet if someone did that with ALL whites, you'd be off your frickin rocker about it... you racist prick.

So the Mexican Illegals and usual suspects on the Left are upset about this? Who cares? Fuck em.

I'm not on the left and I'm 100% white American and I CARE.

While its fun for us to show a lack of social skills on the net (here). Our next generation of leaders need to learn some proper social skills. This episode of intolerance by both sides needs to be put in check.

What message are we sending to our kids when we allow thinly veiled racism to go unchecked?

How bout all those Mexicans booing our American Players & National Anthem at Soccer Matches? That Racism too?

Fuck you...

10886600.jpg

Were these kids burning our flags? I missed that part of the story.

On voting days I proudly walk around like a fucking dork with the "I Voted Today" sticker on my jacket.

For you to call me unAmerican because I call a bunch of kids on their obvious hate rant is absurd. The word they used, USA in this case, is irrelevant when compared to the intent.

Sometime children need to be taught lessons in life. I suspect this is one lesson you missed out on.

What a crock of shit...

A US citizen is such and ANYONE who gets offended by a "USA" chant has loyalties to other nations, creeds or religions..

If these kids WERE offended then they obviously were Mexicans first and US citizens second..

Shit, for all you fucking know those kids were spewing La Raza propaganda the whole game - taunting the white kids..

Oh, and walking around with an "I voted today" sticker doesn't make you a patriot..

Real Patriots defend the Bill of Rights - you know ideas like freedom of speech, press and religion - which in this case was being embraced..

You aren't a patriot..

A real patriot would defend these kids not degrade them...

Last edited:
I don't typically find you dishonest, but I'm going to let this ride.

You came in here stating that the hispanics and the white school have a history, with the white kids facing some sort of racism from the hispanics, correct?

How....I mean in what world...........................does that NOT add to the proponderence of evidence and common-sense that would lead one to believe they chanted "USA" *because the kids were not white?**

No..... because the other 'hispanics' that were chanting 'Alamo whites' at them... it goes without saying it had nothing to do with them not being WHITE....but the fact that most of the 'hispanics' are not AMERICAN.

Not because they are brown skinned.... stop being so shallow bro.

How do you propose to tell us that the Hispanics that were chanting alamo whites were not American?

That is the mistake the Alamo Heights team made... but statistics dont lie.

The other team needs to be in the spot light right beside those nasty little racist white brats... OK, better?

How bout all those Mexicans booing our American Players & National Anthem at Soccer Matches? That Racism too?

you're seriously comparing two AMERICAN HS teams, playing IN the USA...

with ONE Mexican team and ONE US team, playing in one country or the other?

Really?

That's just sad.

What a crock of shit...

A US citizen is such and ANYONE who gets offended by a "USA" chant has loyalties to other nations, creeds or religions..

If these kids WERE offended then they obviously were Mexicans first and US citizens second..

Shit, for all you fucking know those kids were spewing La Raza propaganda the whole game - taunting the white kids..

Oh, and walking around with an "I voted today" sticker doesn't make you a patriot..

Real Patriots defend the Bill of Rights - you know ideas like freedom of speech, press and religion - which in this case was being embraced..

You aren't a patriot..

Your brain is limited.

Being offended that they're implying that you're NOT American does not mean you have loyalty to anything else but the USA. You made that part up all by yourself.

I'm not on the left and I'm 100% white American and I CARE.

While its fun for us to show a lack of social skills on the net (here). Our next generation of leaders need to learn some proper social skills. This episode of intolerance by both sides needs to be put in check.

What message are we sending to our kids when we allow thinly veiled racism to go unchecked?

It wasn't 'Racism.' It was an expression of National Pride. What's wrong with expressing National Pride in your own country? I mean who got so upset over this? Think about that a bit more. Don't get sucked into the Left-Bots' P.C. outrage.

Forum List

Back