Chanting USA is Racist.

i'd say you are the one missing the real point....

we also know Mexico is not a Race....

....however the brown kids are implying the white kids are not Mexican because of their white ethnicity....so according to your theory that must also be 'racist'......

It depends on the context.

live in the same world as those kids chanting "USA" and i'll show you "context"......

The kids who chanted it were racist.

If racism is used against them b/c they're white, it's wrong also - but does not justify racism.

The real oppressed are those being degraded for chanting USA.

Yes - you're degrading and oppressing kids for chanting USA.

They deserve to be degraded for being racist.

Well, you deserve to be degraded for being an idiot...

Hell, you deserve to be degraded just for shits and giggles..

Who the fuck you think you are bitch boy? a social fucking engineer??

Who are you to tell people what they can and cant do or what is appropriate or not??

Even if the kids were being "racist" does degrading them make you any fucking better you piece of shit???

In short you would be no better than the alleged "racists."

So I suppose its ok to degrade people in some circumstances eh???

Besides its funny how all these Mexican kids fly their Mexican fucking flag and fly our flag upside down or burn it and you progressives say nothing. Then some kids chant USA and its a national story...

Fuck you...

:lol:

live in the same world as those kids chanting "USA" and i'll show you "context"......

If racism is used against them b/c they're white, it's wrong also - but does not justify racism.

I am kind of dismayed at the fact that the entire story hasnt been reported .... Imagine that. :doubt:

Texas HS apologizes for students chanting 'USA!'

Racism complaint generates nationwide controversy | News - Home

San Antonio prep hoops fans accused of racism over

Last edited:
i'd say you are the one missing the real point....

we also know Mexico is not a Race....

....however the brown kids are implying the white kids are not Mexican because of their white ethnicity....so according to your theory that must also be 'racist'......

Google search this term... 'alamo whites'

All the context I needed to hear, and suspected from the very 1st time I heard this BS 'story'.

I saw the allegation.

It's equally wrong.

Kids will be kids Nick. They will say and do stupid shit, especially in a group mentality. No one is degrading the white kids here, were just hoping that someone shows them the disrespectful nature of their actions.

Many people cry about black history being taught in school and that's not used as a weapon to diminish anyone else's contributions. Yet this is not out of line, why?

I am kind of dismayed at the fact that Faux News hasnt reported the entire story.... Imagine that. :doubt:

If racism is used against them b/c they're white, it's wrong also - but does not justify racism

The real oppressed are those being degraded for chanting USA.

Yes - you're degrading and oppressing kids for chanting USA.

They deserve to be degraded for being racist.

Well, you deserve to be degraded for being an idiot...

Hell, you deserve to be degraded just for shits and giggles..

Who the fuck you think you are bitch boy? a social fucking engineer??

Who are you to tell people what they can and cant do or what is appropriate or not??

Even if the kids were being "racist" does degrading them make you any fucking better you piece of shit???

In short you would be no better than the alleged "racists."

So I suppose its ok to degrade people in some circumstances eh???

Besides its funny how all these Mexican kids fly their Mexican fucking flag and fly our flag upside down or burn it and you progressives say nothing. Then some kids chant USA and its a national story...

Fuck you...

10886600.jpg

Did you lose a job to a Mexican once or something?

I am kind of dismayed at the fact that Faux News hasnt reported the entire story.... Imagine that. :doubt:

If racism is used against them b/c they're white, it's wrong also - but does not justify racism

Well, I will repeat what a bunch of other AMERICANS have said already.... WHAT IS RACIST ABOUT 'USA USA USA'..????

You pussy footers are stupid.

"justify"? :lol: ...so we have here another PC idiot tool of the left....obviously you can't deal with the real facts on the ground.....

Kids will be kids Nick. They will say and do stupid shit, especially in a group mentality. No one is degrading the white kids here, were just hoping that someone shows them the disrespectful nature of their actions.

Many people cry about black history being taught in school and that's not used as a weapon to diminish anyone else's contributions. Yet this is not out of line, why?

I was wondering why no one has mentioned the 'real racist' remarks made by the 'other school'.

Then I realized.... the 'whites' dont have any focus groups like LULAC or La Raza to bitch and whine for them.

'Alamo whites' being chanted at the winning team is indeed racist if ya ask me, but who cares what I, a stupid white guy, feels about it.

Last edited:

Well, I will repeat what a bunch of other AMERICANS have said already.... WHAT IS RACIST ABOUT 'USA USA USA'..????

I don't typically find you dishonest, but I'm going to let this ride.

You came in here stating that the hispanics and the white school have a history, with the white kids facing some sort of racism from the hispanics, correct?

How....I mean in what world...........................does that NOT add to the proponderence of evidence and common-sense that would lead one to believe they chanted "USA" *because the kids were not white?**

Many people get bent when Americans show pride... Apparently you're one of them.

Apparently with you its nationality over nation...

If you're black you're an African first and a US citizen second.

If you're Mexican then you're a Mexican first and a US citizen second.

If you're Chinese then you're Chinese first and a US citizen second.

If you're a white mutt US citizen you should feel ashamed first and second..

"justify"? :lol: ...so we have here another PC idiot tool of the left....obviously you can't deal with the real facts on the ground.....

I just dealt with them fine, as an adult.

You're being a child: "they did it too, mommy."

Why does it even matter...

They CAN DO IT is what matters..

The fact that a bunch of US citizens are being degraded for chanting "USA,USA" in the FUCKING USA is bonkers.

All this proves is that PROGRESSIVES HATE THE UNITED STATES...

The Mexicans kids are WRONG - If they want to be "Mexican" then they can go to MEXICO. If they want to embrace being a US CITIZEN THEY CAN CHANT "USA."

It's not that difficult to understand.

You're the one having trouble understanding.

They chanted "USA" to make the Hispanic Americans feel not American.

That is dick.

If you do not understand the very simple concept, good for you.

What a crock of shit...

It's the offendeds fault for being offended...

Anyone living in the US that is offended by the USA chant -- IS NOT A VIABLE ASSET TO THIS COUNTRY...

Listen ya racist moron, (nobody can be this dumb), it's the INTENT of the racist a-holes chanting it...duh...

Many people get bent when Americans show pride... Apparently you're one of them.

Apparently with you its nationality over nation...

If you're black you're an African first and a US citizen second.

If you're Mexican then you're a Mexican first and a US citizen second.

If you're Chinese then you're Chinese first and a US citizen second.

If you're a white mutt US citizen you should feel ashamed first and second..

You dont have to say anything else man. ^ this post says it all.

I was wondering why no one has mentioned the 'real racist' remarks made by the 'other school'.

The I realized.... the 'whites' dont have any focus groups like LULAC or La Raz to bitch and whine for them.

'Alamo whites' being chanted at the winning team is indeed racist if ya ask me, but who cares what I, a stupid white guy, feels about it.

Indeed it is but two wrongs don't equal a right. It's time for the level headed adults in that town to step in and paddle some asses. Nip this shit in the bud before it gets dangerous.

But then again my theory must be crazy and unAmerican.

I don't typically find you dishonest, but I'm going to let this ride.

You came in here stating that the hispanics and the white school have a history, with the white kids facing some sort of racism from the hispanics, correct?

How....I mean in what world...........................does that NOT add to the proponderence of evidence and common-sense that would lead one to believe they chanted "USA" *because the kids were not white?**

No..... because the other 'hispanics' that were chanting 'Alamo whites' at them... it goes without saying it had nothing to do with them not being WHITE....but the fact that most of the 'hispanics' are not AMERICAN.

Not because they are brown skinned.... stop being so shallow bro.

You're continuing to be purposefully obtuse.

It's not cute, it's becoming part of your character though. Dishonesty. Like making a donation in my name to wounded warriors? Called them. No, you didn't. Plus you'd have a receipt, and you do have my email address. And no, you didn't.

And you said you didn't pay me, via the terms of the bet, and instead PAID wounded warriors because you didn't want me to know your identity because you plan to run for office.

I know your identity, so that's a wash.

You're a dishonest guy, and I always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you keep trucking on down that path.

Tissue?

I'm not the one that has to live with being a lying fraud.

That makes two of us.

actually, the assh---s are the ones who believe they can determine the "intent"...............

maybe those womanly hysterics can regulate any free speech they find "insensitive" , or too patriotic

lol

Forum List

Back