FBI Agent Exposes the Left

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Undercover FBI Informant Who Infiltrated Bill Ayers’ Weatherman Underground Exposes Their Plans of Re-Education Camps & Genocide

2. Before one shrugs off the Leftists on the public scene, understand that what American Leftists want for America is no different from the horrors that Soviet and Maoists brought to their nations. No different.

3. The group that Agent Grathwold infiltrated included Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and many others, most of whom have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

4. These groups imagined taking over the United States, and then turning over vast areas to occupation by Cuba, China, Vietnam, and others. Those who resisted would be sent to re-education camps…or….

5. I asked, “Well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.” Twenty-five million people….And they were dead serious.

6. Agent Larry Grathwohl: I suppose you could consider this a purely academic discussion in that the Weathermen never had the opportunity to implement their political ends. However, I can assure you that this was not the case. There was an absolute belief that they, along with the international revolutionary movement, would cause the collapse of the United States and that they would be in charge. Nixon was of great concern and how his end would be conducted. This may sound absurd in today’s context, but the Weatherman believed they would succeed.

7. Larry Grathwohl: When I suggested that this might be a difficult proposition they looked at me like I had three heads. They would be in charge! They would be in control! Who would oppose them? Lambs to the slaughter I guess.

8. Pajamas Media: Were any of those Weathermen involved in concocting this plan particularly excited or enthusiastic about the death camps, or was it merely a means to an end? Larry Grathwohl: Of course they were enthusiastic as it was representative of the success of “the revolution.”

9. America, these are the sort of people Barack Obama chose to associate with.
Video: Undercover FBI Informant Who Infiltrated Bill Ayers’ Weatherman Underground Exposes Their Plans of Re-Education Camps & Genocide

10. Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions - YouTube

The Legend of Pine Ridge: "Bringing Down America" (1976) by Larry Grathwohl

I'm always amazed at how little effect such information has on inveterate Leftists....
...they must believe that they'd be allowed to survive...
...some can't learn from history.

Forum List

Back