Kharkiv. if we dont ACT THIS CITY´ll be annihilated by Muscovite HORDESMEN. home to over 1.4mn, about the size of Munich, Milan or San Antonio.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Kharkiv. if we dont ACT THIS CITY´ll be annihilated by Muscovite HORDESMEN. home to over 1.4mn, about the size of Munich, Milan or San Antonio. A university & industrial city
I cannot believe we let the Mongol - Muscovite hordesmen destroy this huge European city!

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

Last edited:

Drone strikes killed less than 10 people in Kharkiv. Russia targeted the city's energy infrastructure, causing rolling blackouts in the city.

At least seven people have been killed in Russian drone attacks on the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, officials say.

Mayor Ihor Terekhov said six people were killed when Iranian-made Shahed drones hit several buildings, including apartment blocks, early on Saturday.

Another person was killed in a second strike on a residential area, he added.

Attacks on Kharkiv, the closest big city to the Russian border, have been intensifying in recent weeks.

Last edited:
Kharkiv. if we dont ACT THIS CITY´ll be annihilated by Muscovite HORDESMEN. home to over 1.4mn, about the size of Munich, Milan or San Antonio. A university & industrial city
I cannot believe we let the Mongol - Muscovite hordesmen destroy this huge European city!

View attachment 928992

Make peace, you fools!

Those good people of Kharkiv didn't protest, when Kievan regime started energy and water blocade of Crimea and Donetsk. Actually, they were laughing about it.

As they say:
For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Kharkiv. if we dont ACT THIS CITY´ll be annihilated by Muscovite HORDESMEN. home to over 1.4mn, about the size of Munich, Milan or San Antonio.​

Not my circus, not my monkeys, and, most importantly, not my tax burden.

Forum List

Back