Chanting USA is Racist.

They should have beaten & arrested those damn kids. That's what would have happened to them if they were in Mexico. But they weren't in Mexico. They were in their own Country. So to Hell with all this faux outrage shite. They were kids for God's sake. Get a life people. SHEESH!

Last edited:
They should have beaten & arrested those damn kids. Because that's what would have happened to them if they were in Mexico. But they weren't in Mexico. They were in their own Country. So to Hell with all this faux outrage shite. They were kids for God's sake. Get a life people. SHEESH!

Right. Kids will be kids.

The Superintendent is an idiot.

They should have beaten & arrested those damn kids. Because that's what would have happened to them if they were in Mexico. But they weren't in Mexico. They were in their own Country. So to Hell with all this faux outrage shite. They were kids for God's sake. Get a life people. SHEESH!

I think all American highschools should now start chanting "USA" whenever they win a game or match. I refuse to give up my right to patriotism because it offends some idiot who thinks America, the land of immigrants, is all white and being proud of my country makes me a racist.

I think all American highschools should now start chanting "USA" whenever they win a game or match. I refuse to give up my right to patriotism because it offends some idiot who thinks America, the land of immigrants, is all white and being proud of my country makes me a racist.
Loud and proud.

We have become a nation ruled by PC zealots and zombies to where the First Amendmnet is feared.

Forum List

Back