Chanting USA is Racist.

Curious Willow and Nick...

I wonder if you would walk alone through a hispanic neighborhood down in that area chanting USA...USA.....

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

This is something to be proud of?

Speaks volumes about alot of hispanics here in AMERICA does'nt it?

Where does their loyalties lie?

My Italian ancestory would never get in the way of my loyalty to the good Ol' USA - USA - USA!

you are pretending...

you are making believe....

You are ignoiring the fact that there is a very large population down in that area that views all local hispanics as illegals...becuase a large minority of them ARE illegal.

Jeez....why do I have to spell it out for you.

Willow and Nick are horses asses...bigots......we all know that...

But you?

I thought you were one of the intelligent ones.

We're in good company.. I guess I'm an Alamo whitey ;huh?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kids will be kids Nick. They will say and do stupid shit, especially in a group mentality. No one is degrading the white kids here, were just hoping that someone shows them the disrespectful nature of their actions.

Many people cry about black history being taught in school and that's not used as a weapon to diminish anyone else's contributions. Yet this is not out of line, why?

Many people get bent when Americans show pride... Apparently you're one of them.

Apparently with you its nationality over nation...

If you're black you're an African first and a US citizen second.

If you're Mexican then you're a Mexican first and a US citizen second.

If you're Chinese then you're Chinese first and a US citizen second.

If you're a white mutt US citizen you should feel ashamed first and second..

If you lump every US citizen of non-white race together under the ASSumption that they feel they are [insert race]' first and American second, then you're a stone cold moron and are projecting YOUR OPINION as fact, which further proves you to be a stone cold moron.

I'm just sayin...

Is that not what the left-tards here are in essence doing?

I wonder if you would walk alone through a hispanic neighborhood down in that area chanting USA...USA.....

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

My Italian ancestory would never get in the way of my loyalty to the good Ol' USA - USA - USA!

you are pretending...

You are ignoiring the fact that there is a very large population down in that area that views all local hispanics as illegals...becuase a large minority of them ARE illegal.

But you?

I want to publicly say sorry for calling ya egghead. That is wrong of me, bc I assume you are a Marine, and that is to be respected bro. Sorry for that. Didnt think before I posted it.

OK.... now, as for racist remarks.... I cant say that those kids were not acting out badly, but it was in response to what was did to them.
I just wanted to remind you and everyone else that those kids were not treated fairly, and LULAC is using the losing school as schills.... they (losing school officials) are letting themselves be useful idiots.

you are pretending...

But you?

We're in good company.. I guess I'm an Alamo whitey ;huh?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only during the winter. Then Im mexican, native american etc etc during the summer months :eusa_shhh:

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

The losing taunted them after losing; using the Alamo as an example, the USA chanters mocked their ethnic origins also. BOTH groups of teenagers were MOUTHY, not unusual.
They are'nt 'spanish' ... they were hispanics that were previously chanting 'Alamo whites' to winning team. Get you facts straight egghead.

Nick what the fuck do you know about my patriotism?

On voting days I proudly walk around like a fucking dork with the "I Voted Today" sticker on my jacket.

For you to call me unAmerican because I call a bunch of kids on their obvious hate rant is absurd. The word they used, USA in this case, is irrelevant when compared to the intent.

Sometime children need to be taught lessons in life. I suspect this is one lesson you missed out on.

What a crock of shit...

A US citizen is such and ANYONE who gets offended by a "USA" chant has loyalties to other nations, creeds or religions..

If these kids WERE offended then they obviously were Mexicans first and US citizens second..

Shit, for all you fucking know those kids were spewing La Raza propaganda the whole game - taunting the white kids..

Oh, and walking around with an "I voted today" sticker doesn't make you a patriot..

Real Patriots defend the Bill of Rights - you know ideas like freedom of speech, press and religion - which in this case was being embraced..

You aren't a patriot..

A real patriot would defend these kids not degrade them...

I believe it falls into the "if the shoe fits" category. If the opposing team is AMERICAN, they should not be offended. If they consider themselves anything other than AMERICAN, I can see where offense might be taken. I mean, who likes being revealed for what they really are when they have managed to "pass" as something else?

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

you are pretending...

But you?

Horse ass??

I suppose that is superior to a jackass..

How is chanting USA taunting Hispanic Americans? :confused:

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

No I am serious, if these kids are Hispanic-Americans why does hearing USA offend them?
It sure shouldn't, but it offended their idiot coach, who should be fired, but will instead probably be invited to host the San Francisco pose parade, I mean, hose parade, oops, that is, rose parade.

Why aren't the San Antonio schools integrated but separated into schools of Latinos and whites?

These kids are high school kids. High school kids say and do dumb things, laughing all the way. That's because they are immature people. The school should deal with this problem and give athletes sensitivity training before sending them out to slay another race--on both sides, thank you.

San Antonio prep hoops fans accused of racism over ‘USA, USA’ chant

San Antonio prep hoops fans accused of racism over
Article check: The USA chants were directed at Hispanic students. Some took as an insult to their being Americans. The ALAMO WHITES chant may have come after the USA chant, or not at all.

Meanwhile, at least one report noted that Edison students may have inflamed the situation by chanting "Alamo whites" either before or after the "USA, USA" chant began. Still, while that claim was reported by one San Antonio Express-News columnist it has not been substantiated by other sources (though it has also been perpetuated by Alamo Heights supporters online, which doesn't necessarily speak to its veracity or lack thereof).

Someone explain to me what an Alamo Whitey is?

The losing team was chanting 'Alamo whites' instead of 'Alamo Heights'... we all know why too.

ohhhh awwwwww,, was them "being antagonistic" toward the white kids? ohhhhh assssssshhhhh but that's okay me guesses..

no, it's not. and the same people in here who have been saying the USA USA chant was wrong in this case have repeatedly said 'ALAMO WHITES' was wrong as well.

selective reading again?

Article check: The USA chants were directed at Hispanic students. Some took as an insult to their being Americans. The ALAMO WHITES chant may have come after the USA chant, or not at all.

Meanwhile, at least one report noted that Edison students may have inflamed the situation by chanting "Alamo whites" either before or after the "USA, USA" chant began. Still, while that claim was reported by one San Antonio Express-News columnist it has not been substantiated by other sources (though it has also been perpetuated by Alamo Heights supporters online, which doesn't necessarily speak to its veracity or lack thereof).

doesn't matter... it's just as wrong as the USA USA chant in this case.

Does it really make any sense at all for the Alamo Heights kids to just spontaneously break into a racist rant?

Not to me... something had to set it off... not saying it was right thing to do, but kids will be kids.

doesn't matter... it's just as wrong as the USA USA chant in this case.

You don't even have any basis for your argument other than your knee-jerk emotions..

No one gives a fuck how you perceive anything...

Last edited:

The losing team was chanting 'Alamo whites' instead of 'Alamo Heights'... we all know why too.

ohhhh awwwwww,, was them "being antagonistic" toward the white kids? ohhhhh assssssshhhhh but that's okay me guesses..

no, it's not. and the same people in here who have been saying the USA USA chant was wrong in this case have repeatedly said 'ALAMO WHITES' was wrong as well.

selective reading again?

nope,, you're wrong.

Just for starters.. go back and read from the vewy beginning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back