Chanting USA is Racist.

Curious Willow and Nick...

I wonder if you would walk alone through a hispanic neighborhood down in that area chanting USA...USA.....

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

I wonder if you would walk alone through a hispanic neighborhood down in that area chanting USA...USA.....

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

Why,, would they beat our white asses? so the rulez are white people are not allowed to chant USA in front of brown people.. got it.

Spanish children? I could have sworn they were American children.. Not very well assimilated then huh?

so the rulez are no white people are allowed to chant USA in front of other ethnicities?? is this your take on it?

Nope....should be no rule...I dont like silly rules.

But yeah.,...if you want to be antoagonistic...chant USA in front of people that are deemed as "not belonging in America" by a large local population as is the case down in Texas....

who deemed them that? name their names.

you are such an ass.

Dam...you make our side look like shit.

They have TM...we are stuck with you.

If you define 'trying to achieve moral high ground' as not making racist comments, then yes... I am trying to achieve a moral high ground over you... and have done so.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder....

It's amazing how emotionally immature some are..

Words don't hurt anyone...

Certainly chanting USA only "hurts" those who hate the United States..
Sure...

But anyone can see how it may hurt someone who is hearing all the time that they dont belong in the US.

And by the way...I am against amnesty...and I want our fucking borders shut...and those illegal sent home.

But I call it as I see it.

Thsi was antagonisatic. No question about it.

Well, if an alleged "US citizen" is hurt by a USA chant then they have bigger problems to deal with than their misguided emotions...

Not to mention fuck peoples feelings...

Racism is in the eye of the beholder....

It's amazing how emotionally immature some are..

Words don't hurt anyone...

Certainly chanting USA only "hurts" those who hate the United States..
Sure...

But anyone can see how it may hurt someone who is hearing all the time that they dont belong in the US.

And by the way...I am against amnesty...and I want our fucking borders shut...and those illegal sent home.

Well, if an alleged "US citizen" is hurt by a USA chant then they have bigger problems to deal with than their misguided emotions...

if there were a valid reason to chant USA...then the other team is thin skinned.

But there wasnt.

It was done to antagonize.

How obtuse can you possibly be?

Two AMERICAN teams played against each other.

The losing team had a majority Hispanic-American Roster.

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

That's dumb.... if they're Mexican American, how can that be taunting them? They're Americans.

Nope....should be no rule...I dont like silly rules.

But yeah.,...if you want to be antoagonistic...chant USA in front of people that are deemed as "not belonging in America" by a large local population as is the case down in Texas....

who deemed them that? name their names.

you are such an ass.

Dam...you make our side look like shit.

They have TM...we are stuck with you.

I asked a civil question> who deemed them that? you got a bug in yer ear?

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

I live in a Mexican community - If you would like I would..

I would only look like a lunatic doing such without precedence.

What really offends me (or pisses me off) is how shallow and knee-jerk progressives are with their emotions..

Yet you've shown more 'shallow knee-jerk emotion' in this thread than anyone else.

hmmmmmmmmm... you must piss yourself off a lot, huh.

It's not "knee-jerk", It's absolute disgust with humanity.

My ideas are anything but knee-jerk...

You're not disgusted with humanity. you're disgusted with non-white humanity... you racist prick.

So, they just spontaneously started a USA USA USA chant? They suddenly became all caught up in pride for the USA? After beating another American HS team, and not a foreign team? The fact that the losing team was primarily made up of Hispanic Americans had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Pinocchio_nose_grows-thumb-350x259-52448.jpg

You said "hispanic Americans", why would "USA" offend any American? Black, white, brown, red or purple?

Where do you live? Under a rock?

If you think that 24/7 reporting of illegal immigrant stories...and 24/7 reporting of the debate in Washington....and 24/7 of the pundits and talking heads offering their sentiments doesnt have an effect on high school kids....then you are not be honest with yourself.

Their chant was ethnically motivated.....it was a team of spanish children....jeez...this isnt rocket fucking science.

Again, it has to be reminded to you....

They are'nt 'spanish' :lol: ... they were hispanics that were previously chanting 'Alamo whites' to winning team. Get you facts straight.

Last edited:
Sure...

if there were a valid reason to chant USA...then the other team is thin skinned.

But there wasnt.

It was done to antagonize.

then we have a hate/race crime.. it should go before the judge. no more chanting USA in front of brown people.. call your congressman.

Yet you've shown more 'shallow knee-jerk emotion' in this thread than anyone else.

hmmmmmmmmm... you must piss yourself off a lot, huh.

You're not disgusted with humanity. you're disgusted with non-white humanity... you racist prick.

Who the fuck are you to tell me how I feel?

That's your ilks problem - you think you know everything (hence this issue)...

It's all about your emotions and your emotional interpretation.

Have fun with your misguided knee-jerk reactions.

You said "hispanic Americans", why would "USA" offend any American? Black, white, brown, red or purple?

If you think that 24/7 reporting of illegal immigrant stories...and 24/7 reporting of the debate in Washington....and 24/7 of the pundits and talking heads offering their sentiments doesnt have an effect on high school kids....then you are not be honest with yourself.

Their chant was ethnically motivated.....it was a team of spanish children....jeez...this isnt rocket fucking science.

They are'nt 'spanish' :lol: ... they were hispanics that were previously chanting 'Alamo whites' to winning team. Get you facts straight egghead.

one racist act does not excuse another. BOTH were wrong.

there's another one of those 'lump everyone I disagree with into one group' knee-jerk emotional reactions.

I feel sad for you.

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

This is something to be proud of?

Speaks volumes about alot of hispanics here in AMERICA does'nt it?

Where does their loyalties lie?

My Italian ancestory would never get in the way of my loyalty to the good Ol' USA - USA - USA!

there's another one of those 'lump everyone I disagree with into one group' knee-jerk emotional reactions.

I feel sad for you.

What???

I said "ilk" not "progressive."

Buy a fucking dictionary dude...

They are'nt 'spanish' :lol: ... they were hispanics that were previously chanting 'Alamo whites' to winning team. Get you facts straight egghead.

one racist act does not excuse another. BOTH were wrong.

Just reminding Jarhead that there are two sides to the story.... just a reminder, thats all.

Last edited:

Someone explain to me what an Alamo Whitey is?

Bet you wouldnt.

Just a hunch.

This is something to be proud of?

Speaks volumes about alot of hispanics here in AMERICA does'nt it?

Where does their loyalties lie?

My Italian ancestory would never get in the way of my loyalty to the good Ol' USA - USA - USA!

you are pretending...

you are making believe....

You are ignoiring the fact that there is a very large population down in that area that views all local hispanics as illegals...becuase a large minority of them ARE illegal.

Jeez....why do I have to spell it out for you.

Willow and Nick are horses asses...bigots......we all know that...

But you?

I thought you were one of the intelligent ones.

Someone explain to me what an Alamo Whitey is?
The Battle of the Alamo (February 23 – March 6, 1836) was a pivotal event in the Texas Revolution. Following a 13-day siege, Mexican troops under President General Antonio López de Santa Anna launched an assault on the Alamo Mission near San Antonio de Béxar (modern-day San Antonio, Texas, USA). All but two of the Texian defenders were killed. Santa Anna's perceived cruelty during the battle inspired many Texians—both Texas settlers and adventurers from the United States—to join the Texian Army. Buoyed by a desire for revenge, the Texians defeated the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto, on April 21, 1836, ending the revolution.
Several months prior, Texians had driven all Mexican troops out of Mexican Texas. Approximately 100 Texians were then garrisoned at the Alamo. The Texian force grew slightly with the arrival of reinforcements led by eventual Alamo co-commanders James Bowie and William B. Travis. On February 23, approximately 1,500 Mexican troops marched into San Antonio de Béxar as the first step in a campaign to re-take Texas. For the next 12 days the two armies engaged in several skirmishes with minimal casualties. Aware that his garrison could not withstand an attack by such a large force, Travis wrote multiple letters pleading for more men and supplies, but fewer than 100 reinforcements arrived.
Willow, here is the I HATE WHITES post you attributed to me:

Yes I hate white people. SALT JONES
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people. ME

Forum List

Back