Chanting USA is Racist.

How obtuse can you possibly be?

Two AMERICAN teams played against each other.

The losing team had a majority Hispanic-American Roster.

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

How is chanting USA taunting Hispanic Americans? :confused:

The intent is clear. You can't be serious with this question.

ah....................it was the delicate sensibilities of hispanic americans that needed to be protected from chants of USA...........

Got it.........lol

The situation was an obvious one.

You typically don't chant USA after beating another USA team, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It was chanted b/c the white kids beat the hispanic kids. Like I said - ignoring that is being daft or dishonest.

The chant of "USA" was to taunt their Hispanic backgro0und, and if you're going to sit there and deny that - then you're either daft or dishonest.

You cant prove intent - you can only speculate there dummy..

Racist my ass...

Fuck the other team. They should view themselves as Americans NOT MEXICANS.

Funny how there are many nationalities living in the US but view themselves as US citizens first before their nationality... Many Mexicans view themselves as Mexicans first and Americans second....

Fuck them...

You can rant and swear all you want to, it doesn't hide the obviousness of what happened.

well, those white kids will be punished for chanting usa usa,, damn criminal white people no more basketball for them

San Antonio prep hoops fans accused of racism over ‘USA, USA’ chant

San Antonio prep hoops fans accused of racism over
Article check: The USA chants were directed at Hispanic students. Some took as an insult to their being Americans. The ALAMO WHITES chant may have come after the USA chant, or not at all.

Meanwhile, at least one report noted that Edison students may have inflamed the situation by chanting "Alamo whites" either before or after the "USA, USA" chant began. Still, while that claim was reported by one San Antonio Express-News columnist it has not been substantiated by other sources (though it has also been perpetuated by Alamo Heights supporters online, which doesn't necessarily speak to its veracity or lack thereof).

Does it really make any sense at all for the Alamo Heights kids to just spontaneously break into a racist rant?

Not to me... something had to set it off... not saying it was right thing to do, but kids will be kids.

Like collectivists telling others they're "racist" for chanting USA on their own soil?

Where do you live? Under a rock?

If you think that 24/7 reporting of illegal immigrant stories...and 24/7 reporting of the debate in Washington....and 24/7 of the pundits and talking heads offering their sentiments doesnt have an effect on high school kids....then you are not be honest with yourself.

Their chant was ethnically motivated.....it was a team of spanish children....jeez...this isnt rocket fucking science.

Umm, rocket science is easy. Any rocket scientist will tell you that, and they don't like it when people say "it isn't rocket science"

Now you are changing your story. They are no longer hispanic Americans, now they are Spanish children, and btw, most "Spanish" people are white. If they are Spanish children, why are they going to our public schools on our tax dollars?

And if they were children, the fans were also children.

Now according to you, it's no longer racism, but ethnicism.

I will say again, both schools are AMERICAN schools. If any one of the schools was chanting "USA" intending to offend, they were STUPID. America is made up of all races.

I did not change my story.

Racism and ethnicism run parralel with each other.

Spanish was the wrong term...hispanic...I stand corrected.

Seems you, too, forget that many people bvelieve that many hispanic children are children of illegal immigrants...and many believe those children should not be deemed Americans either...even if born in the US.

And I doubt rocket scientists care that people think what they do is difficult.

It doesn't matter how many children are of illegals, Hispanic, Irish, Dutch, or African, the school was an American school and as such the loyalty of it's students should be to our country, the country that was paying for their education; hence, chanting USA is not racism and if they were offended than it is they who were in the wrong.

Article check: The USA chants were directed at Hispanic students. Some took as an insult to their being Americans. The ALAMO WHITES chant may have come after the USA chant, or not at all.

Meanwhile, at least one report noted that Edison students may have inflamed the situation by chanting "Alamo whites" either before or after the "USA, USA" chant began. Still, while that claim was reported by one San Antonio Express-News columnist it has not been substantiated by other sources (though it has also been perpetuated by Alamo Heights supporters online, which doesn't necessarily speak to its veracity or lack thereof).

doesn't matter... it's just as wrong as the USA USA chant in this case.

You don't even have any basis for your argument other than your knee-jerk emotions..

No one gives a fuck how you perceive anything...

the only poster in here exhibiting knee-jerk emotions is you, you racist prick.

Who the fuck are you to tell me how I feel?

That's your ilks problem - you think you know everything (hence this issue)...

It's all about your emotions and your emotional interpretation.

Have fun with your misguided knee-jerk reactions.

there's another one of those 'lump everyone I disagree with into one group' knee-jerk emotional reactions.

I feel sad for you.

What???

I said "ilk" not "progressive."

Buy a fucking dictionary dude...

reading comprehension is apparently not your strong point. Who'd have guessed?:rolleyes:

there were Latinos chanting that too btw.

and what we be your reaction if say evidence surfaced that the Edison team or that is their fans had been chanting or using Alamo 'whites' as an epithet?

and what we be your reaction if say evidence surfaced that the Edison team or that is their fans had been chanting or using Alamo 'whites' as an epithet?

GT and I have both already ... repeatedly... condemned them as well... if that is the case, they are equally wrong.

Do they chant USA...USA for every opponent or only when they play a bunch of Mexicans?

Personally, I prefer their USA...USA chant to the one they used last year.......Fuck you Mexicans!

Last edited:

GT and I have both already ... repeatedly... condemned them as well... if that is the case, they are equally wrong.

good. is there similar outrage employed over that? articles, admonitions to the edison students etc.?

where did GT condemn it? I missed it. you gotta link?

Racism is feeling another group is inferior and should be discriminated against. Pointing out racists is NOT racism, this new RW crappe theory is just that. "Alamo whites" is just pointing out racists-

Solution? Stop the GOP from fostering hate, Pass the Schumer/Lindsay bill, give amnesty to worthy illegals, and end illegal work- the only solution. The GOP has been putting off a solution forever- they love the cheap labor and misleading the dupes into ignorant hate.

Racism is feeling another group is inferior and should be discriminated against. Pointing out racists is NOT racism, this new RW crappe theory is just that. "Alamo whites" is just pointing out racists-

Solution? Stop the GOP from fostering hate, Pass the Schumer/Lindsay bill, give amnesty to worthy illegals, and end illegal work- the only solution. The GOP has been putting off a solution forever- they love the cheap labor and misleading the dupes into ignorant hate.

good then you won't call us racist when we point out your dumb assed racisim. works for me.

We've given out amnesty several times in the past, each time it led to increased illegal immigration. Do you know what they call someone who does the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

How can anyone who came here illegally, or overstayed their visa be worthy?

Stop illegal work, and they won't come. Pubs refuse to.You can't blame them for coming when it's so gd easy to get illegal work..

So, who do I think is inferior, and want to discriminate against, idjit?

Stop illegal work, and they won't come. Pubs refuse to.You can't blame them for coming when it's so gd easy to get illegal work..

So, who do I think is inferior, and want to discriminate against, idjit?

You are a fucking Idiot.

Look up Bernie Thompson ass wipe.

good. is there similar outrage employed over that? articles, admonitions to the edison students etc.?
no idea. go styart a thread on it, and I'll post proper outrage. Not sure how much more clear I could be that I disapprove of both sides if they both acted in that manner.

where did GT condemn it? I missed it. you gotta link?

scan through the thread... you'll find it.

Forum List

Back