Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

The Soros dominated media comes up with stuff like "illegal electorates" but nobody knows what the hell they are and how Trump was responsible. History tells us that JFK stole the election from Nixon when the crooked Chicago electorate brought Illinois on board. LBJ was a freaking joke and Al Gore intimidated Florida election officials with a little army of lawyers that literally threw bags of votes in the garbage. These were democrat regimes so the media wasn't concerned and the DOJ had other things to deal with.

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)

Trump stole from cancer kids. The courts in NY forced him to shut the Trump Foundation down and pay two million to various charities.

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
Sexual assault.

And tell the man what he's won Johnny!!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 9.15.56 PM.png

The Soros dominated media comes up with stuff like "illegal electorates" but nobody knows what the hell they are and how Trump was responsible. History tells us that JFK stole the election from Nixon when the crooked Chicago electorate brought Illinois on board. LBJ was a freaking joke and Al Gore intimidated Florida election officials with a little army of lawyers that literally threw bags of votes in the garbage. These were democrat regimes so the media wasn't concerned and the DOJ had other things to deal with.
(((SOROS))) here comes the anti-semites.

^^^ TOO FUNNY. Pathetic moron troll makes 5,000 unproven claims against Trump declaring his guilt but can't even back up ONE of them! :laugh2:
Too bad the GOP base are not in our political system or public servants because they are so ignorant... Totally outvoted in the real world. On the other hand, when the dupes are in the juries etc they are educated and are fine citizens. All about being brainwashed with BS....

Taking classified information home is illegal. Yes, Biden is guilty also BUT the question is asking what Trump is guilty of doing.

No, he didn't declassify it.

Don't forget mean tweets.

I peeked at what Moonbat said and he's close to winning the challenge, but he can't actually prove that he did that because there isn't enough evidence to confirm it and I said prove in the title thread.

Forum List

Back