Censorship lifted: Three Yeshiva Students Kidnapped by Terrorists in Judea

:cuckoo:

Arresting a suspect is not punishment.

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.

Chief of those arrested is Hassan Yusuf.

He was defined as a terrorist.

By his own SON.

He found Israel more decent than his own father.

But Americans like you like Hamas.

Wierdos
And here is telling the whole world:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

Arresting a suspect is not punishment.

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.
No the Israelis just scooped in and randomly picked out these poor innocent Arabs, without them having done anything wrong at all. Wow. I bet you also have a used car to sell us too. LOL

What are the charges against those 80 people? What do they have to do with "kidnapping" anyone?

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office,
The military pronounced them terrorists and that's that. Doesn't matter if they had anything to do with kidnappers or not.

They went in to find "kidnappers" and wound up "arresting" 80 "terrorists" who just happened to be standing around....

right...

And you purport to know that all of the 80 were innocent of any wrong-doing and had no previous warrants on them how, exactly?

It's not unusual at all for a large police dragnet to find a few small fishies while looking for a particular shark they're hunting. Sometimes that's how they catch the shark, an unpaid parking ticket or such......

No the Israelis just scooped in and randomly picked out these poor innocent Arabs, without them having done anything wrong at all. Wow. I bet you also have a used car to sell us too. LOL

What are the charges against those 80 people? What do they have to do with "kidnapping" anyone?

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office,
The military pronounced them terrorists and that's that. Doesn't matter if they had anything to do with kidnappers or not.

They went in to find "kidnappers" and wound up "arresting" 80 "terrorists" who just happened to be standing around....

right...
When a population celebrates kidnapping of teenagers and a Government congratulates the kidnappers, this shows the world how immature and uncivilized they are. Time has finally come to go door to door until those boys are found. If they are not found or released, then the house of Abu Mazen should be razed, preferrably with him inside. Then the next in line and the next until somebody finally gets the message. The animals understand this sort of action.

New develpments in the last hours

* Ramallah erea is under curfew.

* Channel 10 reporter says: Over 120 Hamas men were arrested in the last 48 hours.

* Channel 2: It's official- one of the boys called the police and cried "We're being kidnapperd."

* Egyptian A-Sisi orders Egyptian army to be on high-alert in case kidnappers try to smuggle the teens to Sinai or Gaza strip.

* John Kerry: Hamas is behind the kidnapping. Our prayers with the families.

* Call it price tag? Dozens of young men and woman are confronting security guards in "Asuta" hostpital, trying to entimidate them and force them away; rumor that Abu Mazen's wife is being treated in said hospital spread quickly, and enraged teens are attempting to reach her.

* Clashes in Beitar Ilit between Jews and Arabs: In an unusual protest of anger, the clashes began when young men from Beitar Ilit started stoning Arab vehicles. It is very unusual, since Beitar Ilit is a Hareidi settlement, and the Orthodox usually get along fine with the Palestinians, as they don't see the 'Zionist' issue their own. However, protesters yesterday claimed this situation caused them to see that Zionists or not, the taken teens are Jews, and should be views as such. The stoning was a message, more to the Israelis than to the Arabs- "The teens are our brothers, and we will fight for them".

Need I remind you that Hamas are not civilians? If I would have said it about civilians it would have sounded bad. But Hamas? they kidnapped. For all I care, take each one of them and let them meet the firing squad

By his own SON.

Wierdos

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

The best punishment for this zeppo Hasan Yusuf was recieving such a blessing as a son. Everytime I see his terrorist face I feel like laughing.:badgrin:

This is what Israel does to Palestinian children...
Children are blindfolded, shackled, and beaten. They’re thrust into jeeps. Sometimes it’s face down.

At detention centers, they’re interrogated harshly. They’re painfully shackled. They’re denied access to family members and legal counsel for days.

They’re threatened, terrorized, beaten, slapped, kicked, denied food and water for prolonged periods, and deprived of sleep.

Confessions are forcibly extracted. They’re forced to sign them in Hebrew they don’t understand. Many become traumatized. Hundreds of complaints are filed. Doing so does no good.

Israel is the only nation trying children in military courts. Palestinians aren’t afforded the same rights as Jews. Failure to do so is blatantly discriminatory.
And Tinny was right, it is in the thousands!

Since the start of the September 2000 second Intifada, Israel arrested and brutalized over 9,000 Palestinian children.
Threads like this are an insult to humanity itself.

Of you? I'm positive.
No, of you, because you make such a good German.

You say the same things the Nazis said.

I don't talk like them, you do!

But, Billy Boy is such a good humanitarian that he cares about all those children tortured in Syrian jails, all those Christian and Hindu young girls who have been kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam, the thousands and thousands of innocent children who have been killed in the other Middle East countries by his new friends, etc. Now since Billy Boy wants the viewers to think that he is this wonderful humanitarian who actually cares what is happening to the children in the world, he is going to join in with others in this pray.

Prayer to #BringBackOurBoys | Step Up For Israel.

Little bastards shouldn't be throwing rocks.
Statements like that, destroy Israel more than any infitada can.

The "palestinian" terrorist jihads, AKA infitadas have not destroyed Israel. They have only brought more hardship upon the "palestinian" terrorists. That's not surprising in view of "palestinian" terrorist society is self-destructive and retrograde.

right...
Ya right, they just grabbed people for no reason. After all, Hamas known to engage in recruitment and planning of terrorist activities such as suicide bombings, targeting schools and children, shooting rockets at Israeli cities, etc. and it is listed as a terrorist group by the US govt., Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, and most of the civilized world.

No, they're just walking around with Halos on top of their Islamic terrorist turbans and those evil Israelis just came in and scooped those poor, innocent, terrorists. Ha ha ha.

Don't worry, if the Pali animals don't return those kids and soon, they will pay an unbelievably high price for this. Just remember this, when Israeli forces decide to go in and whiling the terrorist donkeys out No whining about Israeli brutality blah blah blah. You fuck with Israel you will regret it, they know how to deal with the animals, and the Arabs know it.

Last edited:

By his own SON.

Wierdos

The best punishment for this zeppo Hasan Yusuf was recieving such a blessing as a son. Everytime I see his terrorist face I feel like laughing.:badgrin:
The man is truly a great and brave human being. I met him personally twice, he (and his entourage) actually came into my office as a referral. It had nothing to do with the conflict, during one of his speaking tours. But in general he's a very down to earth łow key guy, you'd never imagine that it's him.

An interesting development? Radio 'Al Aqsa' reports: IDF shelling a house in Hebron, after calling residents to come outside and surrender. By their reports, the army surrounded the house, there are injuries in the area.

Minutes ago, it was reported that IDF discovered a tunnle under a 'civilian' house. Chances are, it's the house in question.

House belong to the Quawassama family, most of this family's members are Hamas activists.

Full list of arrested:

azurim1.jpg

I wonder how many of them are recently early released prisoners either for Gilad Shalit or in later releases. Didn't they vow, and weren't they encouraged, to carry on with terror activities. Well, the Israelis have been keeping tabs on them so it is my opinion that with their vow to carry on with terrorism, and the fact that the kidnappings have happened, Israel is perfect within its right to take them in for questioning.

So Tinmore, I can only conclude that your link provided to back up your claim of thousands of Palestinians being kidnapped by the IDF means that in your mind, these teenagers weren't kidnapped but arrested and are considered terrorists by some group in the PA, correct? Therefore they should be in some jail under PA authority and be abel to be visited by their families, right?

And to add, brillo, that was quite a link you posted claiming the thousands of Palestinian children being arrested. Thank you. However somehow it lacked substance. Anyone can say a bunch of names, but I wish that there were hard dates, names, and more information. I am sure that there could be some links to these incidents somewhere to back this claim up.

Forum List

Back