Israeli Forces Kill Terrorists Who Murdered 3 Jewish Teens

Hey Brillo, long time. What happened, did your momma turn off the power to the basement?

I see you're back with your usual cussing and mudslinging; mixed in with the same tactics as the others. Deflect, detract, confuse, etc. Just plain change the fucking subject when all else fails.

I cannot figure who teaches who. I think you are spoon fed your bullshit by the other Pro-Palis here (or actually their websites) but never fail to amuse us with your trolling and cussing out of those who do not go in lock step to what you (and them) have been fed. And you continue to lap it up, like a dog. Or a pig? Have you had your ham or bacon lately? If you believe as much (and love as much) as you say you do the Palis, eating pork would be a no-no.

It is always obvious to all of us that you are an insensitive, unkind asshole who cares nothing about the feelings of others,; well when they are Jews or Israelis, you fucking ****! Yeah, I got as low as you.

Did the IDF really get them?

Excellent.

Next time, though, I suggest slowing down the pace a bit.

Or, at least, sell tickets.

I'll bring the popcorn.

Hey Brillo, long time. What happened, did your momma turn off the power to the basement?

I see you're back with your usual cussing and mudslinging; mixed in with the same tactics as the others. Deflect, detract, confuse, etc. Just plain change the fucking subject when all else fails.

I cannot figure who teaches who. I think you are spoon fed your bullshit by the other Pro-Palis here (or actually their websites) but never fail to amuse us with your trolling and cussing out of those who do not go in lock step to what you (and them) have been fed. And you continue to lap it up, like a dog. Or a pig? Have you had your ham or bacon lately? If you believe as much (and love as much) as you say you do the Palis, eating pork would be a no-no.

It is always obvious to all of us that you are an insensitive, unkind asshole who cares nothing about the feelings of others,; well when they are Jews or Israelis, you fucking ****! Yeah, I got as low as you.

It's hard to fight all the mentally deranged pond scum of the world, and what they try to propagate!

OffTheClift.jpg

You're complaining about someone allegedly justifying murder of a few people, but you have no problem with the murder of potentially tens of thousands of people?
If you drop "right wing" nukes, which are designed to wipe out, within its kill radius, everyone on the right (except one), you drop those "thousands" in half (+1) and sparing those on the left.

Now whether you want to call that one remaining conservative a token or a mascot, is up to you. The point is, leaving Israel with nothing but lefties, is a beautiful thing.

You're complaining about someone allegedly justifying murder of a few people, but you have no problem with the murder of potentially tens of thousands of people?
If you drop "right wing" nukes, which are designed to wipe out, within its kill radius, everyone on the right (except one), you drop those "thousands" in half (+1) and sparing those on the left.

Now whether you want to call that one remaining conservative a token or a mascot, is up to you. The point is, leaving Israel with nothing but lefties, is a beautiful thing.

Until the reality hits and then you would be the first to cry about how it was not your fault that you NAZI's mass murdered another 10 million Jews because they were Jews.

Nukes do not differentiate who they kill, they just kill. Muslims do not differentiate who they kill, they just kill. Finally NAZI's do not differentiate who they kill, they just kill. The problem is that muslims and Nazi's relish the thought of all that killing and welcome the buzz like a smack head does. Do you get the tingle at the thought of all those Jewish children getting fried by a nuke ?

So you're ok with murdering millions of people?

BTW, when someone says 'nuke Israel', most people would take it as destroying the entire country, considering how small it is.
Thanks for showing us all your hypocrisy

Last edited:

BTW, when someone says 'nuke Israel', most people would take it as destroying the entire country, considering how small it is.
No excuses need to be made, its not the love for the Palestinians and their cause that drives Billo, but his hatred for Israel.
Don't expect much of him.

No excuses need to be made, its not the love for the Palestinians and their cause that drives Billo, but his hatred for Israel.
People who hate Israel, have good reason to. In light of all the shit Israel is doing, they should be hated.

If anyone ever did "nuke Israel", I'm pretty sure it would be in self defense.

People who hate Israel, have good reason to. In light of all the shit Israel is doing, they should be hated.
Well its one thing to hate Israel, I never asked you to like Israel but to give everything a fair chance to judge it neutrally ..

So what about all the shit the arab muslims are doing then. Start with 10% of the Palestinian population ethnically cleansed by the arab muslims, how come you don't pass comment on that. Then the murder of children who happen to related to hamas/fatah members as warnings that they can and will be wiped out. The rape of thousands of women and girls by arab muslim men because they can get away with it.

All Israel is doing is defending against terrorism and violence, and judging by the massive drop in suicide bombings in recent years their methods are working. So who should be hated more the barbaric cannibals that are Palestinians or the hard working Israelis that defend against ISLAMONAZI barbarity ?

If anyone ever did "nuke Israel", I'm pretty sure it would be in self defense.

Would it seeing as Israel has never threatened anyone with nuclear weapons, yet surprisingly Iran has threatened Israel with nuclear weapons along with every ISLAMONAZI extremist group. So were is the self defence in dropping a nuke on Israel, or is this just your RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED overflowing again.

Thus speaketh the Hater, rationalizing his Hate.

Classic hate-mongering, with an attempted justifying twist.

Haters gonna hate.

Well its one thing to hate Israel, I never asked you to like Israel but to give everything a fair chance to judge it neutrally ..
I have. But when someone shoots at people fishing and farming, there is no neutrality. There is no justified reason in the world, for someone to do that. That is an act of pure evil.

I'd love to say something nice about Israel, but they are so over the top with their tyranny, it is a moral imperative that I have to speak out against it. There's also a need to balance this picture. There's way too much Israeli ass-kissing going on, so they need a big dose of criticism to balance things out.

Would it seeing as Israel has never threatened anyone with nuclear weapons, yet surprisingly Iran has threatened Israel with nuclear weapons along with every ISLAMONAZI extremist group. So were is the self defence in dropping a nuke on Israel, or is this just your RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED overflowing again.
Intelligence experts have said if Iran ever did build a bomb, they would probably use it as a defense measure against an attack from a sovereign nation. And just what nation is running around trying to get support for such an attack? Israel.

So what about all the shit the arab muslims are doing then. Start with 10% of the Palestinian population ethnically cleansed by the arab muslims, how come you don't pass comment on that. Then the murder of children who happen to related to hamas/fatah members as warnings that they can and will be wiped out. The rape of thousands of women and girls by arab muslim men because they can get away with it.

All Israel is doing is defending against terrorism and violence, and judging by the massive drop in suicide bombings in recent years their methods are working. So who should be hated more the barbaric cannibals that are Palestinians or the hard working Israelis that defend against ISLAMONAZI barbarity ?
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Forum List

Back