The Third Intifada: Young teen stabbed by terrorist in Gush Etzion Jc.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A fourteen-year-old girl was stabbed to death at a hitchhiking station in Gush Etzion, according to Channel 2.

A Channel 2 reporter said three people were stabbed, and two of them are in serious condition, while a third is in light condition.

The terrorist has been shot, but Channel 2 said that he is not dead. He is being taken to receive medical treatment.

Channel 2 said that the terrorist tried to run down his victims with a car at first, but failed, and then got out of the car and began stabbing.

Magen David Adom forces are currently at the scene.

The attack is the second stabbing in six hours, after a Palestinian worker stabbed a 20 year-old IDF soldier in Tel Aviv hours ago.

Breaking 14-Year-Old Girl Murdered at Gush Etzion - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Well, I do hope the terrorist in question receives some suitable medical attention, as he must need blood badly.

I have a bag of pigs blood I would be happy to contribute.

One more reason, in a very, very, very long line of reasons, to separate the Palestinians from the Israelis, permanently.

Enough, already.

Time for the UN to act, to pack-up the Palestinians and relocate them someplace else, where they can no longer harm themselves or others.

A geopolitical straight jacket of some kind, for those pathetic mad-dog Losers.

Someplace in the Sinai, or the other side of Jordan, or the dark side of the moon, would do nicely.

Just like shootings/attacks by nutters here in the US.

Interesting that the article uses the word "terrorist" while not giving any hint as to the race, nationality or motive of the attacker.

Edited to add that TV news is now calling the attacker a "terrorist" and saying there were other attacks at the same place.

Interesting that the article uses the word "terrorist" while not giving any hint as to the race, nationality or motive of the attacker.
Golly-gosh gee-whiz, I wonder what those (race, nationality, motive) will turn out to be, once these become known with certainty?

Any guesses, as to where the Smart Vegas Money is parking itself, in the interim, as a matter of practical speculation?

The terrorist from Gush Etzion with a sign that says "Our poeple yearn for death like the enemy yearns for life"

5460b52c547dd6f81.jpg

Edited to add that TV news is now calling the attacker a "terrorist" and saying there were other attacks at the same place.

Just imagine if the KKK were to organize attacks on blacks, killing three by the same method in a short while.

I'm sure you would be trying to obfuscate in similar fashion, right?

Could have been an Eskimo Buddhist, as they have been rampaging lately. Something to do with global warming I'm told.

Another man and 14 years old girl were stabbed, now anyone here willing to make another stupid comment about the inner beauty of the Palestinians?

Another man and 14 years old girl were stabbed, now anyone here willing to make another stupid comment about the inner beauty of the Palestinians?

Your government instigated it, doesn't feel good when it on your side does it, death is not pretty, it wasn't for the Pals either. Your hypocrites. Gives you all the more reason to kill them instead of working for peace, everything your gov has done in the last month is the cause of this stuff, and the blood f these people are on your hands.

A fourteen-year-old girl was stabbed to death at a hitchhiking station in Gush Etzion, according to Channel 2.

A Channel 2 reporter said three people were stabbed, and two of them are in serious condition, while a third is in light condition.

The terrorist has been shot, but Channel 2 said that he is not dead. He is being taken to receive medical treatment.

Channel 2 said that the terrorist tried to run down his victims with a car at first, but failed, and then got out of the car and began stabbing.

The attack is the second stabbing in six hours, after a Palestinian worker stabbed a 20 year-old IDF soldier in Tel Aviv hours ago.

Breaking 14-Year-Old Girl Murdered at Gush Etzion - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Horrible when they fight back , the only way they can, look what your gov had done, this is what you want.

Horrible when they fight back , the only way they can, look what your gov had done, this is what you want.

I wonder what will happen when the Jews will start fighting back?

What did my government do? forced freedom of worship to Jews as well, not allowing Muslims to bully them?

Freedom of prayer to Jews! how horrible!

Name of the murdered girl: Dalia Lamkos HY"D

It is particularly tragic when the young are injured and killed in the hostilities.
She will only have been doing what her parents had told her to do, and would not have been responsible for Israel crimes to date.

Its horrible that she is a casualty. It should not be so.
Just as with all the Gazan children which Israel targetted, in the excuse of hurting or terrorising their parents.

Penelope, I realize you are completely unevolved and have some very serious issues that prevent you from being human, but when you support the murder of innocent children for reasons that have nothing to do with their own personal behavior, you support your own murder for similarly trumped up reasons.

You are far too stupid to understand such a concept, and this can also be said for the other terrorist supporters here, but I'm thankful that here are some others who do understand it .

Name of the murdered girl: Dalia Lamkos HY"D

It is particularly tragic when the young are injured and killed in the hostilities.
She will only have been doing what her parents had told her to do, and would not have been responsible for Israel crimes to date.

Its horrible that she is a casualty. It should not be so.
Just as with all the Gazan children which Israel targetted, in the excuse of hurting or terrorising their parents.

All children who die in war is tragedy

100 times more when their parents and relatives use them as shields.

Your government instigated it, doesn't feel good when it on your side does it, death is not pretty, it wasn't for the Pals either. Your hypocrites. Gives you all the more reason to kill them instead of working for peace, everything your gov has done in the last month is the cause of this stuff, and the blood f these people are on your hands.

There are few people who I ever witnessed on the web who are such abject, unadulterated scum that i wished a painful, near-term death upon - and you are one of them. Ignored.

People who repeatedly give other people an excuse to kill them are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box, now, are they?

It's like saying...

"I love hitting myself in the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop."

Idiots.

People who repeatedly give other people an excuse to kill them are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box, now, are they?

It's like saying...

"I love hitting myself in the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop."

Idiots.

Oh were not so stupid. We know darn well what Israel is doing, its called teasing if your a child. See that is one thing about the Zionist movement, some may have to die for the good of the many. So they consider the ones who died as sacrifices to be made.

Forum List

Back