collective punishments

Combine the military of a world super power with a well funded bunch of criminals from Europe against a basically unarmed civilian population and you blame the Palestinians of not maintaining their rights.

That is why external interference is illegal.

And as the evidence shows the only people to exert ILLEGAL OUTSIDE INFLUENCE were the arab league when they refused the Palestinian muslims the right to declare independence.

But I would like a reliable link from a non ISLAMONAZI source that shows "a world super power joined forces with a bunch of criminals from Europe against an unarmed civilian population". It must contain the words highlighted above

Well, let's see. There's the Sykes-Picot agreement and then there's the Balfour declaration.
Before there was very much Jewish immigration into Palestine, Britain agreed with Samuel to foster the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine, and then appointed Samuel himself as high commissioner. No attempt at neutrality there. AND no attempt to achieve Zionist aims without resort to smuggled weaponry.
Does that satisfy your requirements?

Now, Amity, that busy, busy gal who can't seem to keep away from here, is going to tell us about all the weapons the Russians gave to the Arabs. Gosh, I thought Amity was actually going to be busy helping set up that new Caliphate since she did say she had work to do and wouldn't be here for a while.

That wasn't the question.

But I am back! For awhile.
Then away again for awhile.
Then back again for awhile.

That wasn't the question.

But I am back! For awhile.
Then away again for awhile.
Then back again for awhile.

what was the question?

Always happy to oblige:

P F Tinmore, MHunterB, et al,

What are "rights?" What are they if the indigenous population does not avial themselves of these "rights" and does not maintain them.

(COMMENT)

But, for the last thousand years (plus), there has always been a governmental authority over the territory of Palestine. The Israelis have just as many rights, if not more, than the Arab Palestinian. They were given an opportunity, they took the opportunity, and the made something of the opportunity. None of which can be said for the Arab Palestinian.

Herbert Most Respectfully,
R
Combine the military of a world super power with a well funded bunch of criminals from Europe against a basically unarmed civilian population and you blame the Palestinians of not maintaining their rights.

That is why external interference is illegal.

And as the evidence shows the only people to exert ILLEGAL OUTSIDE INFLUENCE were the arab league when they refused the Palestinian muslims the right to declare independence.

But I would like a reliable link from a non ISLAMONAZI source that shows "a world super power joined forces with a bunch of criminals from Europe against an unarmed civilian population". It must contain the words highlighted above

Last edited:
just work on an answer

The answer is------hundreds of millions of people have been murdered
in genocides-----in the past 1400 years-----and scores of millions just in
the past single century-----most of them by the programs that you support

This legacy lives on today. If the Arabs want to point a finger at someone, they need to look in the mirror. They started the seven decades of conflict, and continue to refrain from participating in a good faith peace process to this very day.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, if we get the UN to declare that we go back to the 1947 Partition Plan, are you and Israel going to go along with that? No land grabs?

This legacy lives on today. If the Arabs want to point a finger at someone, they need to look in the mirror. They started the seven decades of conflict, and continue to refrain from participating in a good faith peace process to this very day.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, if we get the UN to declare that we go back to the 1947 Partition Plan, are you and Israel going to go along with that? No land grabs?

probably not-----why 1947? should the whole world "go back" to whatever borders
existed in 1947? how about----300 BC? 1500 BC??? How about 400 AD when
Yathrib was a jewish city in Arabia? no land grabs and no rapist pig and-----
ZOROASTRIAN PERSIA

amity1844, et al,

No, I don't think so.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

That would be tantamount to allowing the Arab Palestinian to engage in three wars (+), and numerous criminal activities without any sort of penalty.

As I said, the Israelis made something of their opportunities, and the Arab Palestinians took another path.

There are war reparations, restitution, claims and settlements to be considered, not to mention the infrastructure improvements and commercial enhancements. On the other hand, the Arab Palestinians lend nothing to the falling back on the original plan of apportionment.

There should never be a case where the Arab Palestinians (or any nation for that matter) should be allowed to use military aggression, fail --- and then, ask for a do-over at no cost to them.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
you are off topic, irosie.

If anyone is using Palestinian refusal of the Partition Plan in 1947 as a justification for perpetuating a state of hostility, then the 1947 borders ought to be acceptable to that person.

Of course some people want to go back thousands of years to justify maximum land acquisition and dispossession of another nation. Go figure.

you are off topic, irosie.

If anyone is using Palestinian refusal of the Partition Plan in 1947 as a justification for perpetuating a state of hostility, then the 1947 borders ought to be acceptable to that person.

Of course some people want to go back thousands of years to justify maximum land acquisition and dispossession of another nation. Go figure.

your sophistry is really cute------the arabs (in 1947 the only people called
Palestinians were jews) refused the 1947 partition plan in 1947. They also
clearly stated that they would not tolerate a jewish state in the middle east
would destroy it along with its people. BESIDES that ---they intiated pogroms
against jewish populations in middle east lands and refused to allow jews
to leave those countries Remember your fond memories of the jewish infants
------1947 ---dead in the gutter of Aden. and the pogroms even in Tunisia ---
where jews had resided for more than 2500 years but in your view had NO
NATIONAL RIGHTS etc etc 1947 was 1947----since that time the population
of jews indigenous to middle east IN ISRAEL has increased-----the ones you insist
HAVE NO NATIONAL RIGHTS How do you imagine going back to 1947 can
happen now? An interesting factoid is that Beersheba is home to lots
of those very jews who escaped the oppressions that you laud----in the middle
east of 1947 and a few years thereafter-----that REACTION TO THE EXISTENCE OF
THE ZIONIST ENTITY. -----I know the next fact I tell you will upset you---
Hubby ---was no longer in Aden for that pogrom that warms the cockles of
your heart-----in 1947-----so his little throat was not slit by innocent arab muslims
who ------according to you----are JUSTIFIED

The diaspora Jews called the Palestinian Jews "Palestinian" Your point?

Now if you want I will personally petition the PLO in your behalf to change their name. What would you like the Palestinians to be called?

You know the name is not the issue.

The rest belongs on another forum.

The diaspora Jews called the Palestinian Jews "Palestinian" Your point?

Now if you want I will personally petition the PLO in your behalf to change their name. What would you like the Palestinians to be called?

You know the name is not the issue.

The rest belongs on another forum.

no----everyone called the jews who resided in PALESTINE----Palestinians-----
and no one called the arab muslims or the Christians who lived in Palestine ---
"Palestinians" I agree that the name is not the issue-----somehow the people
who in the 1960s made the decision to call themselves "Palestinians" ---made it
an issue and even RETROACTIVELY declared "Palestinian" an "arab nationality"

I do agree it is silly-----it gets really silly because it confuses issues. There are some people
who -----in order to claim an historic "Palestinian nationality" cite the past existence of
"Palestinian" institutions------which were, in fact, all jewish institutions. The actual purpose
for claiming the moniker Palestinian was to obliterate the fact that for 1800 years----
PALESTINIAN meant JEW, At the very least BALESTINIANS----should have chosen
a name that they can PRONOUNCE. I find it interesting that Arabic speaking jews----have
no trouble with the letter P but Arabic speaking muslims do. Is that not
interesting?

You are really quite mistaken about this.

Please read Rashid Khalidi, Palestinian Identity: The Construction of Modern National Consciousness:

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/rashid-khalidi/palestinian-identity/

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Palestinian-Identity-Rashid-Khalidi/dp/0231105142%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIXFKFJI6IH6DO5KQ%26tag%3Dkirkus-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D0231105142[/ame]

At the very least BALESTINIANS----should have chosen
a name that they can PRONOUNCE. I find it interesting that Arabic speaking jews----have
interesting?

OMG, did you actually say this.

For the first time since joining this forum I am actually laughing.

:lol:

The falastiniyoon are doing just fine pronouncing their own name, شكرا لك، يا عزيزي فتاة.

الفلسطينيين

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Arabic

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=E240C14B71ECC408FAD6E240C14B71ECC408FAD6

There is no equivalent of the letter "P" in Arabic.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are really quite mistaken about this.

Please read Rashid Khalidi, Palestinian Identity: The Construction of Modern National Consciousness:

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/rashid-khalidi/palestinian-identity/

Amazon.com: Palestinian Identity: The Construction of Modern National Consciousness (9780231105149): Rashid Khalidi: Books

LOL Khalidi confirms that I am correct-----the ADOPTION of a
"Palestinian" nationality by arab muslims is a new phenomenon----
He can trace it back-----as being formed by the resentment muslims
felt to the purchase of land by jews------actually sold to them by MUSLIMS---
(turks) In order to understand it-----one must know that racist Islamic
law disallows land ownership of 'MUSLIM LAND'-----by jews and any land
in which muslims live is DEFINED as "muslim land" Thus the arab muslims
not only demand to Re-ISLAMIZE the land ---but also to ISLAMIZE the term
"Palestine"--------one could properly term that desire COLONIZATION----it is made
part of the CALIPHATE as an Islamic possession ----central authority being MECCA

Presently the meccan dogs are ISLAMIZING IRAQ

An interesting factoid of history is BAGHDAD----historically----
before the advent of islam-----that area was a center of scholarship
for jews, Zoroastrians, and Christians-------but ask any muslim today---
and it becomes THE ORIGINAL CULTURAL CENTER OF ISLAM----as if nothing
happened there before islam showed up

Read the book and be edified, girl.

I am already edified---beyond your wildest dreams-----mendelian and population
genetics, too I was reading the crapola you and yours still quote----way
back in the 50s-----at an age----at which you could not read and not long after
Nazi war criminals wrote it--------it has actually not changed-----just gets adjusted
for time and place. do you know who first said "there is nothing new
under the sun" ??? well---he was right. For someone who claims to read
so much-----why are you so ignorant?

At the very least BALESTINIANS----should have chosen
interesting?

OMG, did you actually say this.

For the first time since joining this forum I am actually laughing.

:lol:

The falastiniyoon are doing just fine pronouncing their own name, شكرا لك، يا عزيزي فتاة.

الفلسطينيين

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how to say "Palestinians" in Arabic? - Bing Videos

There is no equivalent of the letter "P" in Arabic.

Say that looks like a picture an Israeli Jewish friend has of her mother and her Jewish classmates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back