Israeli Forces Kill Terrorists Who Murdered 3 Jewish Teens

Thus speaketh the Hater, rationalizing his Hate.

Classic hate-mongering, with an attempted justifying twist.

Haters gonna hate.
And you're just a name-calling little 4 year old, who's up past his bedtime.
I'm not the one doing the hate-mongering, child.

You provide ample evidence that you are, indeed, a Hater.

Haters do (and should) get short shrift.

Well its one thing to hate Israel, I never asked you to like Israel but to give everything a fair chance to judge it neutrally ..
I have. But when someone shoots at people fishing and farming, there is no neutrality. There is no justified reason in the world, for someone to do that. That is an act of pure evil.

I'd love to say something nice about Israel, but they are so over the top with their tyranny, it is a moral imperative that I have to speak out against it. There's also a need to balance this picture. There's way too much Israeli ass-kissing going on, so they need a big dose of criticism to balance things out.

Still waiting for you to produce evidence of the Israelis shooting at innocent fishermen and farmers not trespassing outside of their own land. All you produce is badly dubbed video's and grainy footage that could be from anywhere in the world.

Would it seeing as Israel has never threatened anyone with nuclear weapons, yet surprisingly Iran has threatened Israel with nuclear weapons along with every ISLAMONAZI extremist group. So were is the self defence in dropping a nuke on Israel, or is this just your RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED overflowing again.
Intelligence experts have said if Iran ever did build a bomb, they would probably use it as a defense measure against an attack from a sovereign nation. And just what nation is running around trying to get support for such an attack? Israel.

Not according to Iranian sources that have stated they will unleash their first bomb on Israel and if it kills 10 million muslims and 1 Jew then it has accomplished its task. Now show again were Israel has threatened a sovereign nation with nuclear weapons in the last 66 years ?

No excuses need to be made, its not the love for the Palestinians and their cause that drives Billo, but his hatred for Israel.
Don't expect much of him.
People who hate Israel, have good reason to. In light of all the shit Israel is doing, they should be hated.

So what about all the shit the arab muslims are doing then. Start with 10% of the Palestinian population ethnically cleansed by the arab muslims, how come you don't pass comment on that. Then the murder of children who happen to related to hamas/fatah members as warnings that they can and will be wiped out. The rape of thousands of women and girls by arab muslim men because they can get away with it.

All Israel is doing is defending against terrorism and violence, and judging by the massive drop in suicide bombings in recent years their methods are working. So who should be hated more the barbaric cannibals that are Palestinians or the hard working Israelis that defend against ISLAMONAZI barbarity ?
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Since when has Israel been occupying gaza, even hamas has stated that Israel is not occupying gaza. And the can claim self defence when the Palestinian terrorist scum are deliberately targeting children. In fact if it was your children you would have already dropped a nuke on the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back