Israeli Forces Kill Terrorists Who Murdered 3 Jewish Teens

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
'Murderers brought to Justice'

Shaer, 16, Yifrach, 19, and Frenkel, 16, were abducted on June 12, prompting the defense establishment to launch Operation Brother's keeper in Judea and Samaria in an effort to secure their safe return and apprehend their captors. The bodies of the three teens, apparently murdered shortly after their abduction, were discovered on June 30 in a field west of the Palestinian village of Halhul, near Hebron.

Hamas operatives arrested during the operation had implicated Qawasmeh and Abu Aisheh in the murder, and the past three months have seen security forces conduct an extensive manhunt for the two.

According to Army Radio, IDF troops and the Police Counterterrorism Unit, operating on Shin Bet information, raided a Hebron house in which the terrorists were believed to be hiding early Tuesday morning. During the ensuing clash, Qawasmeh and Abu Aisheh exited the house and opened fire at the soldiers, who returned fire, killing them both.

Security forces also arrested dozens of Palestinians suspected of harboring the two over the past three months, including several members of the Qawasmeh family, who are known Hamas operatives.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20343

End one mission before starting another.
Not a mission, but a duty, exterminating the terrorists to the very last one of them.

I noticed that early this am, right on top of the Syria plane. You know what mission sounds like, its like a plan, I am a mission to do this or that. You don't get to change his words

"We said we wouldn't rest until we brought these killers to Justice. This morning we completed our mission," Prime Minister Netanyahu says.

You don't react to stuff, you make it happen.

Not a mission, but a duty, exterminating the terrorists to the very last one of them.

I noticed that early this am, right on top of the Syria plane. You know what mission sounds like, its like a plan, I am a mission to do this or that. You don't get to change his words

"We said we wouldn't rest until we brought these killers to Justice. This morning we completed our mission," Prime Minister Netanyahu says.

First I meant that to you, in Hebrew it can be a various definitions depend on the sentence, "Task" would be the ultimate word to describe it.

It is poorly translated, PM Netanyahu quoted the Yamam motto, the one I used as a signature, from the Psalms.
"I shall pursue my enemies and overtake them and I shall not return until they are consumed."
As you know there are plenty of translations to the bible, but have no mistake, you right this was a mission to arrest the terrorists, but its not just a mission in the reference to the second part of your post - the 'before starting another' - end the conflict is also a duty.

What's wrong with you terrorists sympathisers!

Don't you understand that the whole world except people like you, are on a mission and a plan to kill terrorists wherever possible?

It's encouraging and great to see that Netanyahu has not only aggressive plans and missions but overall a DUTY to exterminate all terrorist scum!

Job well done Bibi! :eusa_clap:

Don't you understand that the whole world except people like you, are on a mission and a plan to kill terrorists wherever possible?

It's encouraging and great to see that Netanyahu has not only aggressive plans and missions but overall a DUTY to exterminate all terrorist scum!

He created terrorism. Having a good day are you?

To the zionist Israeli's anyone who is not a jew is a terrorist. .... :cool:
After killing of 3 innocent boys?
I would gladly kill ANYONE who agree or justify that.
Hamas, PFLP, IS, PIJ, Fatah, Boko Haram, and all the rest of the insects.

He created terrorism. Having a good day are you?

Having a wonderful day, as more and more terrorists are exterminated!:blowup:

Darn, they are getting the wrong ones again.
Those been hiding from Israel for 3 months, known Hamas operatives, and shot police forces for no reason? Oh my.

What the hell happen, they had them in custody. Do they not think we can remember this stuff.

I think I even have copies of it in my papers, kept all that stuff, to watch how things change.

Darn, they are getting the wrong ones again.
Those been hiding from Israel for 3 months, known Hamas operatives, and shot police forces for no reason? Oh my.

What the hell happen, they had them in custody. Do they not think we can remember this stuff.
You can barely spell their name correctly, Israel didn't capture the operatives but the mastermind right before he was about to leave to Jordan, check the other thread I made about it, I'm too lazy to post it, sorry.

Would have been better if they had gone to trial, but if they were the murderers then I cannot disagree with them being killed while attempting to evade arrest. If they were not the murderers and just scapegoats, then I would disagree.

After killing of 3 innocent boys?
I would gladly kill ANYONE who agree or justify that.
Let me get this straight, you'd kill someone just because you don't care for what they believe or a particular argument they may present? Is that what you're saying?

How about the parents of the kids you fuckers blew away on the beach, is it okay for them to feel that same way about you?

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

Would have been better if they had gone to trial, but if they were the murderers then I cannot disagree with them being killed while attempting to evade arrest. If they were not the murderers and just scapegoats, then I would disagree.
Well said...I have no pity for child killers...A trial would have proven their guilt or innocence, arrest killings are always suspect...

Forum List

Back