The Third Intifada: Young teen stabbed by terrorist in Gush Etzion Jc.

Name of the murdered girl: Dalia Lamkos HY"D

It is particularly tragic when the young are injured and killed in the hostilities.
She will only have been doing what her parents had told her to do, and would not have been responsible for Israel crimes to date.

Its horrible that she is a casualty. It should not be so.
Just as with all the Gazan children which Israel targetted, in the excuse of hurting or terrorising their parents.

All children who die in war is tragedy

100 times more when their parents and relatives use them as shields.

Get off this shield bit, made up progaganda you believe. Your gov had done grave damage on you.

Another man and 14 years old girl were stabbed, now anyone here willing to make another stupid comment about the inner beauty of the Palestinians?

Your government instigated it, doesn't feel good when it on your side does it, death is not pretty, it wasn't for the Pals either. Your hypocrites. Gives you all the more reason to kill them instead of working for peace, everything your gov has done in the last month is the cause of this stuff, and the blood f these people are on your hands.
People who repeatedly give other people an excuse to kill them are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box, now, are they?

It's like saying...

"I love hitting myself in the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop."

Idiots.

Oh were not so stupid. We know darn well what Israel is doing, its called teasing if your a child. See that is one thing about the Zionist movement, some may have to die for the good of the many. So they consider the ones who died as sacrifices to be made.
Well, that's ONE explanation, anyway... I'm not sure if it has much of a relationship to Reality, but it's certainly an alternative explanation.

It is particularly tragic when the young are injured and killed in the hostilities.
She will only have been doing what her parents had told her to do, and would not have been responsible for Israel crimes to date.

Just as with all the Gazan children which Israel targetted, in the excuse of hurting or terrorising their parents.

All children who die in war is tragedy

100 times more when their parents and relatives use them as shields.

Get off this shield bit, made up progaganda you believe. Your gov had done grave damage on you.

I agree.

They let the enemy do what it wants, and it is only a matter of time before Jews start taking the law to their hands out of frustration.

Real sad what your government is doing to incite this for an excuse to do whatever he wantsss
A fourteen-year-old girl was stabbed to death at a hitchhiking station in Gush Etzion, according to Channel 2.

A Channel 2 reporter said three people were stabbed, and two of them are in serious condition, while a third is in light condition.

The terrorist has been shot, but Channel 2 said that he is not dead. He is being taken to receive medical treatment.

Channel 2 said that the terrorist tried to run down his victims with a car at first, but failed, and then got out of the car and began stabbing.

Magen David Adom forces are currently at the scene.

The attack is the second stabbing in six hours, after a Palestinian worker stabbed a 20 year-old IDF soldier in Tel Aviv hours ago.

Breaking 14-Year-Old Girl Murdered at Gush Etzion - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Horrible when they fight back , the only way they can, look what your gov had done, this is what you want.

I wonder what will happen when the Jews will start fighting back?

The Jews never quit! Finally the Pals are starting to fight back.

Real sad what your government is doing to incite this for an excuse to do whatever he wantsss
A fourteen-year-old girl was stabbed to death at a hitchhiking station in Gush Etzion, according to Channel 2.

A Channel 2 reporter said three people were stabbed, and two of them are in serious condition, while a third is in light condition.

The terrorist has been shot, but Channel 2 said that he is not dead. He is being taken to receive medical treatment.

Channel 2 said that the terrorist tried to run down his victims with a car at first, but failed, and then got out of the car and began stabbing.

The attack is the second stabbing in six hours, after a Palestinian worker stabbed a 20 year-old IDF soldier in Tel Aviv hours ago.

Breaking 14-Year-Old Girl Murdered at Gush Etzion - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Horrible when they fight back , the only way they can, look what your gov had done, this is what you want.

The Jews never quit! Finally the Pals are starting to fight back.

The Pals are starting to fight back?

What-in-the-holy-hell do you think they've been doing for the past 66 years?

At least after they'd caught their breath, after the Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948?

Fighting, and getting their asses kicked... again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

They're a joke.

I mean really, not just throwing obsolete rockets over the fence. People can only take so much.

I mean really, not just throwing obsolete rockets over the fence. People can only take so much.
No matter what they could take or couldn't - nothing suppose to turn a normal person into stabbing a 14 years old girl, running over a 3 months old girl and her mother, or any of the previous atrocities the Palestinians are 'martyring' for, this type of people doesn't even deserve to be heard and you of course cheering and supporting, no cure for them except more violence, that's the circle.

I agree I cant imagine what causes someone to do that, can you. I guess there is only so much people can take. Why does your government kill? Its ok and right when you do it, but its unimaginable when someone else does.

I agree I cant imagine what causes someone to do that, can you. I guess there is only so much people can take. Why does your government kill? Its ok and right when you do it, but its unimaginable when someone else does.
Whom did the Israelis kill, to warrant the death of this girl?

The Palestinians have done much worse in the past - this is tragic - but, measuring it in the grander scheme of things (and with the sincerest of apologies to the innocent victim and her grieving family), this is nothing, compared to what those Palestinian bastards have done over the years. This isn't the beginning of a 'real' fight - it's the last dying sputters of a failed military opposition that was doomed from the start and which never had a snowball's chance in hell of making the slightest difference whatsoever to the final outcome. As I said earlier, they're a joke - they've always been a joke - and they always will be a joke. Under-performing, bottom-feeding losers. Idiots. Fools.

Another man and 14 years old girl were stabbed, now anyone here willing to make another stupid comment about the inner beauty of the Palestinians?

Your government instigated it, doesn't feel good when it on your side does it, death is not pretty, it wasn't for the Pals either. Your hypocrites. Gives you all the more reason to kill them instead of working for peace, everything your gov has done in the last month is the cause of this stuff, and the blood f these people are on your hands.

Do you want to play that game and keep going back to the invention of islam to see when, where and why it all started. And don't start on illegal immigrants as my country is overwhelmed with illegal immigrants, mostly muslims . So can I start firing qassams at their children and slitting their throats ? Then will we see it expand into the rest of Europe and eventually the USA when we take up the mantle the Palestinians are wearing and evict them from the civilised world.

So you see it is the Palestinians that are to blame for their own problems because they are incapable of self determination and rely on the help of others to exist, remove all that help and the Palestinians will die out very quickly.

Not just the Jews but the Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs and atheists. Then we might see the rest of the world turning on the arab and non arab muslim invaders and evicting them from the land they never owned. Will this idiot side with the illegal invaders again or will she side with the decent human beings that don't want to see 11 and 12 year old girls raped by the illegal invaders.

Not just the Jews but the Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs and atheists. Then we might see the rest of the world turning on the arab and non arab muslim invaders and evicting them from the land they never owned. Will this idiot side with the illegal invaders again or will she side with the decent human beings that don't want to see 11 and 12 year old girls raped by the illegal invaders.

GET IT RIGHT IT WAS HAMAS THAT TARGETTED THE CHILDREN WHEN THEY FORCED THEM TO BE HUMAN SHIELDS.

This is why every case brought to the ICJ against Israel fails because the evidence stacks up against the ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST CHILD MURDERERS

People who repeatedly give other people an excuse to kill them are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box, now, are they?

It's like saying...

"I love hitting myself in the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop."

Idiots.

Oh were not so stupid. We know darn well what Israel is doing, its called teasing if your a child. See that is one thing about the Zionist movement, some may have to die for the good of the many. So they consider the ones who died as sacrifices to be made.

You are SCUM and should be removed from society. It is the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS that see the death of innocents as sacrifices for the furtherance on their ideology. They kill the children for propaganda purposes and blame it all on the Jews, then get brainwashed morons like yourself to spread the LIE.

Don't expect an honest answer, just more ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA about how the illegal invaders have ran amok and ethnically cleansed the arab muslims from their land and homes. When the reality is the vast majority of Jews are from the M.E. after being forcibly evicted from their homes and fled to Israel. The other reality is that less than 0.8% of the land was owned by arab muslims in 1948 and they are the illegal invaders

What did the children do to die in Protective Edge? Your right I think this is the end. The Pals have had enough.

What did the children do to die in Protective Edge?...
The Palestinian (Gazan) children who died during the course of Protective Edge did nothing to deserve such death.

They had the misfortune to be living next to Hamas war-assets during the course of legitimate military targeting operations, in a scenario in which Hamas, coldly and with prior calculation, placed such assets (rocket launchers, operations centers, militia barracks, staging areas, munitions caches, etc.) within or next to residential neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, mosques, etc., in violation of the Geneva Conventions - and they were unintentional and collateral civilian casualties, inflicted as part of such military targeting operations.

Now that I have honestly answered your question - answer mine - rather than evasively answering a question with a question.

What did that 14-year-old Israeli girl do, to deserve death? Was her death unintentional; collateral to a military strike on some other target? The floor is yours.

...Your right I think this is the end.The Pals have had enough.
Then they had better start packing, and run up the white flag while there is still time.

They have zero - and I do mean zero - chance of effecting a favorable military outcome.

But they can certainly bring about their own slaughter, if they are not extremely, excruciatingly careful, right about now.

About 400 Palestinian children over a period of a few weeks?

Forum List

Back