Censorship lifted: Three Yeshiva Students Kidnapped by Terrorists in Judea

So Tinmore, I can only conclude that your link provided to back up your claim of thousands of Palestinians being kidnapped by the IDF means that in your mind, these teenagers weren't kidnapped but arrested and are considered terrorists by some group in the PA, correct? Therefore they should be in some jail under PA authority and be abel to be visited by their families, right?

:cuckoo:

You can't compare the two. If you had two equal countries, that might be true.

Being an occupier/occupied situation, the two have entirely different means to realize the end.

So Tinmore, I can only conclude that your link provided to back up your claim of thousands of Palestinians being kidnapped by the IDF means that in your mind, these teenagers weren't kidnapped but arrested and are considered terrorists by some group in the PA, correct? Therefore they should be in some jail under PA authority and be abel to be visited by their families, right?

Being an occupier/occupied situation, the two have entirely different means to realize the end.
Tinmore, you're beginning to sound like a hard-shell Southern Baptist preacher. Unintelligible.

Yet you do compare the two. You fully consider and your opinion is that the IDF has 'kidnapped' hundreds and then you correct to thousands. And then your link points to arrests. So following your logic, again I say, these teenagers should be shown as arrests by the PA shouldn't they?

Yet you do compare the two. You fully consider and your opinion is that the IDF has 'kidnapped' hundreds and then you correct to thousands. And then your link points to arrests. So following your logic, again I say, these teenagers should be shown as arrests by the PA shouldn't they?

I am pretty sure that the PA is out of the loop.

New develpments in the last hours

* Ramallah erea is under curfew.

* Channel 10 reporter says: Over 120 Hamas men were arrested in the last 48 hours.

* Channel 2: It's official- one of the boys called the police and cried "We're being kidnapperd."

* Egyptian A-Sisi orders Egyptian army to be on high-alert in case kidnappers try to smuggle the teens to Sinai or Gaza strip.

* John Kerry: Hamas is behind the kidnapping. Our prayers with the families.

* Call it price tag? Dozens of young men and woman are confronting security guards in "Asuta" hostpital, trying to entimidate them and force them away; rumor that Abu Mazen's wife is being treated in said hospital spread quickly, and enraged teens are attempting to reach her.

* Clashes in Beitar Ilit between Jews and Arabs: In an unusual protest of anger, the clashes began when young men from Beitar Ilit started stoning Arab vehicles. It is very unusual, since Beitar Ilit is a Hareidi settlement, and the Orthodox usually get along fine with the Palestinians, as they don't see the 'Zionist' issue their own. However, protesters yesterday claimed this situation caused them to see that Zionists or not, the taken teens are Jews, and should be views as such. The stoning was a message, more to the Israelis than to the Arabs- "The teens are our brothers, and we will fight for them".

How do those assholes know that it was Hamas. Or are they just doing their usual slime Hamas thing. I am not claiming it was not Hamas, but it could be anyone else including Fatah.

Fatah fires more rockets out of Gaza than Hamas.

The best punishment for this zeppo Hasan Yusuf was recieving such a blessing as a son. Everytime I see his terrorist face I feel like laughing.:badgrin:
The man is truly a great and brave human being. I met him personally twice, he (and his entourage) actually came into my office as a referral. It had nothing to do with the conflict, during one of his speaking tours. But in general he's a very down to earth łow key guy, you'd never imagine that it's him.

Who is funding his speaking tours?

Just curious.

Tinmore, you're beginning to sound like a hard-shell Southern Baptist preacher. Unintelligible.

i accept a lot of criticism, But now you have gone to far.:mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

* Channel 10 reporter says: Over 120 Hamas men were arrested in the last 48 hours.

* Channel 2: It's official- one of the boys called the police and cried "We're being kidnapperd."

* Egyptian A-Sisi orders Egyptian army to be on high-alert in case kidnappers try to smuggle the teens to Sinai or Gaza strip.

* Call it price tag? Dozens of young men and woman are confronting security guards in "Asuta" hostpital, trying to entimidate them and force them away; rumor that Abu Mazen's wife is being treated in said hospital spread quickly, and enraged teens are attempting to reach her.

* Clashes in Beitar Ilit between Jews and Arabs: In an unusual protest of anger, the clashes began when young men from Beitar Ilit started stoning Arab vehicles. It is very unusual, since Beitar Ilit is a Hareidi settlement, and the Orthodox usually get along fine with the Palestinians, as they don't see the 'Zionist' issue their own. However, protesters yesterday claimed this situation caused them to see that Zionists or not, the taken teens are Jews, and should be views as such. The stoning was a message, more to the Israelis than to the Arabs- "The teens are our brothers, and we will fight for them".

How do those assholes know that it was Hamas. Or are they just doing their usual slime Hamas thing. I am not claiming it was not Hamas, but it could be anyone else including Fatah.

I don't know how they know, I bring the report as they were given to us. So don't bite my head off, please.

We don't really care who did it. we just want our boys back

Prime Minister Netanyahu will speak to the nation tonight. Twice he talked regarding this incident since the last weekend, both times he gave official new information.

Wonder what is it that he has to tell us tonight.

Oh, gee! Because HAMAS' charter, its 'mission statement', is full of filth from the 'Protocols' and HAMAS regards it as a sacred duty to murder any Jews they can ???

Of course, to a Nazi-sucker like yourself, that is 'reason' to admire HAMAS......

Still, I don't think it's 'fear': it's not even anger. If HAMAS wasn't using 'kill the Jews' as its raison d'etre, the Israelis wouldn't be tailing their 'operatives'.

The best punishment for this zeppo Hasan Yusuf was recieving such a blessing as a son. Everytime I see his terrorist face I feel like laughing.:badgrin:
The man is truly a great and brave human being. I met him personally twice, he (and his entourage) actually came into my office as a referral. It had nothing to do with the conflict, during one of his speaking tours. But in general he's a very down to earth łow key guy, you'd never imagine that it's him.

Who is funding his speaking tours?

Just curious.
He writes books and then he's invited to speak at a whole range of venues. That's how it works with everybody. He does get a huge amount of support here in the US. Are you planning on telling your Hamas handlers how to assassinate him? You are wasting your time. He comes and goes like a ghost.

Last edited:
He's the chief of Hamas in Judeah and Samaria. If you ask me, he should be in jail for that alone....
Probably the reason that Israel hasn't whacked the asshole is because his son still loves his father a lot and has asked the Israelis not to.

I am pretty sure that the PA is out of the loop.

Just as the Israeli government is out of the loop when the two young terrorists were allegedly shot and killed

Because they have put their hands up to it of course.

Cant see how after hamas mass murdered as many as they could, and they hold the stockpiles of rockets and would not give fatah the time of day.

He's the chief of Hamas in Judeah and Samaria. If you ask me, he should be in jail for that alone....

Dumb! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

No simple economics, he is a terrorist leader and can be used as a bargaining tool against further terrorist attacks. Just by moving him from place to place in southern Israel they could deter any more rocket attacks. Or better yet arrest a few more hamas operatives and place them in "administrative" custody at strategic points throughout southern Israel. They are not actually human shields just terrorists held in solitary on remand while the authorities gather the evidence needed to convict them

Forum List

Back