Can't we impeach BO because health care is so anti American and because he lied.....

Idiots always believe that a standing President can be impeached just because some people don't like him.

don't like him? Most do like him personally, but he had two communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders; then lied about it. His very being is treasonous in our country, not to mention his actions. Why should BO spy for the communists when he can appoint them to serve in our government while the liberal lap it up??

Idiots always believe that a standing President can be impeached just because some people don't like him.

don't like him? Most do like him personally, but he had two communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders; then lied about it. His very being is treasonous in our country, not to mention his actions. Why should BO spy for the communists when he can appoint them to serve in our government while the liberal lap it up??

ROTFL you being ignorant and stupid doesn't not equal Obama lying

They did it to Clinton.

Conservatives like to trivialize emergency procedures to further political agendas.

Clinton should not have lied under oath. If he had not lied, he never would have been impeached.

Oh bullshit.

Ken Starr went on a fishing expedition and the best they could come up with was an affair with intern. Clinton handled it stupidly..he never should have let it get that far. But stupidity is no reason to impeach.

Correct, the Clinton impeachment was purely partisan, having nothing to do with the law; indeed, impeachment proceedings would never have been started if the Senate were controlled by democrats at the time.

The number one cause of bankruptcy are medical bills. Everyone knows "bankruptcy" is so, so "American".

Republicans need to use that for Mitt's campaign.

"Bankruptcy made us at Bain rich".
hey Dean any Democrats make money off of this?....thought i would ask.....i heard you know if they did or not.....

They did it to Clinton.

Conservatives like to trivialize emergency procedures to further political agendas.

Clinton should not have lied under oath. If he had not lied, he never would have been impeached.

Oh bullshit.

Ken Starr went on a fishing expedition and the best they could come up with was an affair with intern. Clinton handled it stupidly..he never should have let it get that far. But stupidity is no reason to impeach.
well he was wrong for having that affair Sallow....he could have been compromised....and that should have been stressed.....he couldn't wait until his time is up before having an affair?...

about the cost of it?

Can't we impeach BO because health care is so anti American and because he lied.....

See? I couldn't make this stuff up. I don't have enough imagination. How many Republicans does this moron represent?

about the cost of it?

See? I couldn't make this stuff up. I don't have enough imagination. How many Republicans does this moron represent?

to you, i would think every fucking one of them....at least thats the way it has been so far with you....what one idiot says fits all....

about the cost of it?

to you, i would think every fucking one of them....at least thats the way it has been so far with you....what one idiot says fits all....

Since in a political party, majority rules, does it matter what a few Republicans who disagree with the zany policies of the majority think? After all, how much difference is there between 90% and 95%?

Impeachment is a political process and not a legal one. As President Ford said before his presidency: an impechable offense is whatever the House consider it to be. If you disagree define "high crimes".

Idiots always believe that a standing President can be impeached just because some people don't like him. The libs wanted that for GW and now the cons want it for Obama. Idiots to the right of me, idiots to the left. Unfortunately there seems to be more of the idiots than the rational ones.

They did it to Clinton.

The left still trots out that old tired line about Clinton being impeached for getting blow jobs in the Oval Office...

He was impeached for lying under oath.

Since in a political party, majority rules, does it matter what a few Republicans who disagree with the zany policies of the majority think? After all, how much difference is there between 90% and 95%?

it does when someone like you keeps saying that they do agree with the Party just because they are Republicans or Conservatives,even though they are telling you they dont.....this is my beef with you Dean....you wont even acknowledge that........let me ask you something Dean.....say the Democratic Party was doing something that you felt was going to fuck over the middle Class and below,but it would help the Rich immensely.....would you back them?....of course you would not.....but now what if i kept on saying "bullshit....your a Lib and a Democrat....you back what they want to do.... a Democrat is a Democrat is a Democrat"......will you feel im being kind of Dishonest?....

about the cost of it?

Why didn't you impeach Bush then when he lied about the costs of his perscription drug reform? You don't remember that? I didn't think so. Republicans have short memories. And here is another conservative telling you how/why you are stupid/wrong.

Moreover, the market for health care is distinctive (if not entirely unique) in several key respects. Virtually all of us will need and obtain health care at some point, but we often cannot predict when or in what ways we will need it. And for the vast majority of us, direct payment for the health care services we obtain would be prohibitively expensive. Yet not obtaining needed medical care can be the difference between life and death.
These features help explain why, unlike many other markets, insurance is the overwhelmingly dominant means of payment in the health care market. They also explain why Congress has required that individuals be given emergency care without regard to their ability to pay. As a result, and again unlike other markets, uninsured individuals who are unable to pay directly for needed medical services necessarily shift the cost of those services to others -- to health care providers, the government, individuals with insurance, and taxpayers.

In that way, Congress is not creating a market which it then seeks to regulate. The insurance-based structure of the health care market is already firmly in place. That is why it was well within Congress's discretion to design legislation to operate within, and to address problems posed by, this vast market.

Conservative Scholar: Supreme Court Should Uphold Obamacare

And Healthcare Reform will, in the long run, keep costs down. They gave the healthcare giants a few years before Obamacare kicks in and boy are they jacking up the prices while they can. Learn all the facts, not just the ones Rush spoon feeds you.

They did it to Clinton.

The left still trots out that old tired line about Clinton being impeached for getting blow jobs in the Oval Office...

And of course the right thinks its ok that Bush lied to the American people in his state of the union address because he wasn't under oath.

Lying under oath about a blowjob is not as bad as lying us into Iraq, under oath or not. One cost us trillions of dollars and millions of lives and the other was politics.

Meanwhile Newt was cheating on his wife. I guess we should have put him under oath and asked him if he was being faithful.

And look how much you guys actually care about cheating on wives. At one point Newt was leading the GOP pack. :cuckoo:

[
And of course the right thinks its ok that Bush lied to the American people in his state of the union address because he wasn't under oath.

check your history dear the CIA said "it was a slam dunk" and all the worlds' intelligence services came to the same conclusion. Plus, Sadam said he wanted it to look like he had nukes to deter Iran. There was no lie check you hostory before you post!!

Lying under oath about a blowjob is not as bad as lying us into Iraq, under oath or not. One cost us trillions of dollars and millions of lives and the other was politics.

Meanwhile Newt was cheating on his wife. I guess we should have put him under oath and asked him if he was being faithful.

And look how much you guys actually care about cheating on wives. At one point Newt was leading the GOP pack. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

They did it to Clinton.

And witness tampering, evidence tampering, and obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back