Can't we impeach BO because health care is so anti American and because he lied.....

[
And of course the right thinks its ok that Bush lied to the American people in his state of the union address because he wasn't under oath.

check your history dear the CIA said "it was a slam dunk" and all the worlds' intelligence services came to the same conclusion. Plus, Sadam said he wanted it to look like he had nukes to deter Iran. There was no lie check you hostory before you post!!
Um not dumbass actually the CIA and every intelligence agencies said that Saddam had no WMDS and wasn't trying to get them. Bush lied people hundreds of thousands of people died and you still thing that is a good thing.

[
And of course the right thinks its ok that Bush lied to the American people in his state of the union address because he wasn't under oath.

check your history dear the CIA said "it was a slam dunk" and all the worlds' intelligence services came to the same conclusion. Plus, Sadam said he wanted it to look like he had nukes to deter Iran. There was no lie check you hostory before you post!!
Um not dumbass actually the CIA and every intelligence agencies said that Saddam had no WMDS and wasn't trying to get them. Bush lied people hundreds of thousands of people died and you still thing[sic] that is a good thing.

It's a little too soon to try and so shamelessly try to revise history, lefty.

Um not dumbass actually the CIA and every intelligence agencies said that Saddam had no WMDS and wasn't trying to get them. Bush lied people hundreds of thousands of people died and you still thing[sic] that is a good thing.

Yes i know so why are right wing idiots like you trying to revise history? Is it because you lied? Is it because you are tools who can admit you got brainwashed? Is it because you like killing people and having wars?

Yes i know so why are right wing idiots like you trying to revise history? Is it because you lied? Is it because you are tools who can admit you got brainwashed? Is it because you like killing people and having wars?

Typical lefty mistaking emoting for actually thinking.

Yes me accepting reality is totally emotional, perhaps I am not a dumbass who things that the CIA saying A means it says B. Every intelligence agency knew that Iraq did not have and was not trying to obtain WMDS. Only brainwashed dumbasses like yourself think otherwise. So thanks fir your stupidity you retard

Last edited:

Yes me accepting reality is totally emotional, perhaps I am not a dumbass who things that the CIA saying A means it says B. Every intelligence originator knew that Iraq did not had was not trying to obtain WMDS. Only brainwashed dumbasses like yourself think otherwise. So thanks fir your stupidity you retard

Again, trying to call anyone stupid when you can't manage to put together a post in proper English is not a good idea. Blatantly trying to revise what is rather recent history is an even worse idea. Your reality-altering powers are failing you, lefty.

Did the CIA prior to the invasion advise the President that Saddam did not have WMDs/

Yes or no?

OK, then you don't have any evidence of your point that the WMDs existed.

At least you fessed up, sort of.

It has been explained to you, but you can't comprehend it. You are so brainwashed all you can do is run like a hamster on a wheel.

Forum List

Back