Can't decide between Republican or Democrat

Can't decide between Republican or Democrat

Being indecisive over the two options means only one thing: you are a Democrat.

90 years old is "working age?" Retirees, full time students, housewives, disabled and others who don't want, don't need or can't work are "out of work?" You're not using standard language here.

Being uninformed is a choice, though an ignorant one. Being willfully uninformed is just plain garden variety stupidity.

You can stop if you want.
I'm sorry, what are you saying I am uninformed about? Of the 102,346,000 people not working who are age 16 and older, not in prison or an institution, 89,134,000 do not want a job right now, and 13,212,000 do.
Of the 13,212,000 who say they want a job, 7,628,000 are trying to work and 5,584,000 are not.

Of those not trying to work....most are age 65 and older, or disabled, or full time students, or stay home spouses, or some combination.

What are you claiming I am not informed about?

Source?
You were uninformed about the composition of those not working? huh.
A-13. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population by age, sex, and race
A-16. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 16 to 24 years of age by school enrollment, age, sex, race, Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, and educational attainment
A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex
Table A-6. Employment status of the civilian population by sex, age, and disability status, not seasonally adjusted

Yeah at heart I am very democratic. I also 100% support Gay Marriage. I also never understood why having more than one wife is so awful. It is illegal in the United States, but fine in many Muslim countries. I also don't see anything wrong with married couples having open relationships where they have multiple partners while married.
I was once a Kennedy Democrat......but that party stopped existing in the 70s.

90 years old is "working age?" Retirees, full time students, housewives, disabled and others who don't want, don't need or can't work are "out of work?" You're not using standard language here.

Being uninformed is a choice, though an ignorant one. Being willfully uninformed is just plain garden variety stupidity.

I'm sorry, what are you saying I am uninformed about? Of the 102,346,000 people not working who are age 16 and older, not in prison or an institution, 89,134,000 do not want a job right now, and 13,212,000 do.
Of the 13,212,000 who say they want a job, 7,628,000 are trying to work and 5,584,000 are not.

Of those not trying to work....most are age 65 and older, or disabled, or full time students, or stay home spouses, or some combination.

Source?
A-13. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population by age, sex, and race
A-16. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 16 to 24 years of age by school enrollment, age, sex, race, Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, and educational attainment
A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex
Table A-6. Employment status of the civilian population by sex, age, and disability status, not seasonally adjusted

Right.

Who does the BLS currently answer to?

Source?

Right.

Erica Groshen, Commissioner since Jan 2013. Administratively only, BLS falls under the Dept of Labor, but no one outside BLS, Census, or BEA has access to raw data, and even then only those in the particular program office.

Why? What does that have to do with the composition of the 100 million, which you seem to accept even though it's a BLS number.

You do realize that Gallup's numbers for employment and unemployment are never statistically significantly different from BLS? And neither are ADP's numbers for payroll employment.

Source?

Right.

Erica Groshen, Commissioner since Jan 2013.

Nope. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is a unit of the United States Department of Labor. The United States Department of Labor is a cabinet-level department of the U.S. federal government. The department is headed by the U.S. Secretary of Labor, who answers to Barack Obama.

No cabinet-level department in the current administration or information emanating from them can be trusted.

Not one, and none.

Source?

Right.

Nope. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is a unit of the United States Department of Labor. The United States Department of Labor is a cabinet-level department of the U.S. federal government. The department is headed by the U.S. Secretary of Labor, who answers to Barack Obama.

No cabinet-level department in the current administration or information emanating from them can be trusted.

Not one, and none.
BLS is an independent statistical agency, seperately located from DOL with different servers and laws regarding data. No one at main DOL has any access to BLS data, not even the Secretary. As I said, Dr. Groshen is the current commissioner, appointed by Obama in 2013, but she was his first appointment to that positon. Dr. Keith Hall was appointed by Bush and served until 2012, when his term ended and a career BLS employee (started under Reagan) was acting commissioner.

No one has ever shown any political influence on BLS data reporting.

Not one, and none.
BLS is an independent statistical agency, seperately located from DOL with different servers and laws regarding data. No one at main DOL has any access to BLS data, not even the Secretary. As I said, Dr. Groshen is the current commissioner, appointed by Obama in 2013, but she was his first appointment to that positon. Dr. Keith Hall was appointed by Bush and served until 2012, when his term ended and a career BLS employee (started under Reagan) was acting commissioner.

The amount of misinformation coming out of the federal government in these time is astonishing. Revel in your fantasy.

Not one, and none.

The amount of misinformation coming out of the federal government in these time is astonishing. Revel in your fantasy.
Ok. Show me your evidence of BLS giving misinformation or falling under political influence.

How do you know?

Right.

Not one, and none.

Ok. Show me your evidence of BLS giving misinformation or falling under political influence.

Stated earlier. Consider and compare cause and effect of the last 60 years of US history.

How do you know?

Not one, and none.

Stated earlier. Consider cause and effect of the last 60 years of US history.
If they've been lying to you for 60 years, how did you discover the truth?

I am having a hard time deciding between what party I will vote for in next years election.
Here are my stances:

Religious Views: Atheist
Gun Control: Against, right to bear arms
Minimum Wage Law: support, should be at least $12/hr
prostitution: decriminalization, sellers should not face charges( only criminalize trafficking)
Medical Marijuana: Should be legal to buy in all 50 states
Abortion: Support 100% in all circumstances
Obamacare : support, don't get rid of it
unemployment benefits: should last indefinitely, person can't get job should still get benefits even if years go by without being able find a job.
Illegal Immigration: Against, need tougher border patrol
Tariffs: Support
Planned Parenthood: Support, don't get rid of planned parenthood

I have swung between democrat and republican when I have voted. Depends on candidate how I will vote. I consider myself much more of a democrat than a republican, but I really like Trump even though he wants to end Obamacare and doesn't support abortion 100% only supports abortion under some circumstances. I like Hillary's stance on social issues, but I don't think she will do much to create jobs or stimulate the economy. She will be lax on illegal immigration and she will not be putting tariffs on China. Hopefully by next year I will have made up my mind between Donald or Hillary.

Go ahead and vote Democrat. We don't want you.

Forum List

Back