Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

I'm a conservative and I like CO. We are all black when the lights are out.

I'm a conservative and I like CO. We are all black when the lights are out.
You ain't black and you only like her because she validates your racism.

Time to watch the super bowl.

IM2 weeps.
What for? The only people that listen to her are white racists.
Even other black conservatives don't like her.
Oh? Only "white racists" have ears to hear? Interesting.
Didn't say that. But the large majority of blacks don't listen to her.
Why don't they listen to her?

Because a lot of them like sitting on their asses, having excuses made for them and getting free shit.

The black community has rejected this trash.
The black community can not improve without changes. This is not telling you what to do. This is just seeing the same things being repeated over and over and a percentage of individuals being lost. Our budgets in all governments in our nation keeps rising faster then inflation and/or receipts.

The white community can not improve unless they drop the racism. That's the root cause of our troubles. Candice Owens doesn't represent change.
How idiotic. The majority of Obama voters were white. You're a race hustler.
Isn't Obama white? He certainly doesn't have any more black in his makeup than he has white., so why call him black?

The black community can not improve without changes. This is not telling you what to do. This is just seeing the same things being repeated over and over and a percentage of individuals being lost. Our budgets in all governments in our nation keeps rising faster then inflation and/or receipts.

The white community can not improve unless they drop the racism. That's the root cause of our troubles. Candice Owens doesn't represent change.
How idiotic. The majority of Obama voters were white. You're a race hustler.

No, you are. And here's why:

The Roper Center at Cornell University has done election analysis for more than 60 years They have analyzed American elections for at least the last 70 years. The statements I make after this sentence is based on information from the Roper Center.

Had Obama got a majority of white votes or close to it, maybe one could discount racism as a factor in his wins. However in 2008 if whites were the only voting group Obama would have lost the election by 12 points. Basically a landslide. 55 percent of the eligible whites voted for McCain and 43 percent voted for Obama. It got worse. In 2012 if whites had been the only group voting Romney would have won the election by 20 percentage points. In 2012 Obama got 39 percent of all white votes, Romney 59 percent. On average if whites had been the only ones voting, Obama would have lost both times by an average of 18 percentage points. Yet despite this evidence there are people so dumb as to believe that because Obama was elected it shows that whites are less racist. In both elections 6 out of 10 whites did not vote for Obama.
Nice try. I said that a majority of Obama voters were white. I'm right. You're slick, but not that slick.

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Every young black kid should watch this! This is why we need school choice democrats spend 8 hours a day Locked in a room with blacks.. scary

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

And a Jealous one too.....a white man be stealin on black pussy! Can't supposta be happnin!

Last edited:

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not successful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Sinbad is a know nothing jackass who made his money kissing up to his white masters and still does. Listen up white boy...cuz that's who you really are.....The plantation days are over soon and you ain't " gonna have them nigxgers voting democrat for the next 100 years "....looks like about sixty at the most. The most progress that the Black community has made in the past 60 years has been made in the past 3 years with plenty more to come asshole. YOU are the traitor.....YOU are the white lackey......YOU are the bought and paid for functionary and it becomes more clear with every piece of nonsense bullshit that you post.

JO

The root cause of the black community's
Troubles are people like you who keep telling them they can't.....when they sure as hell can.

Jo

This may or not be true, but none of them are disputing the content of the video in the opening post. By not disputing any specific content of the video, you are endorsing her.

He rejects what she spews because he is old enough to see what she is.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

She's not to be taken seriously.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money

Last edited:

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

Sinbad? You ACTUALLY countered with SINBAD? You are a JOKE.

I could not care less what you "think", but to just correct your ignorance, I didn't counter anything ""with Sinbad".

He is but one of many who understands what her game is. I knew her history long before Sinbad stated what he did. You may now resume kissing her pretentious ass.

Last edited:

I could not care less what you "think", but just correct your ignorance, I didn't counter anything ""with Sinbad".

He is but one of many who understands what her game is. I knew her history long before Sinbad stated what he did. You may now resume kissing her pretentious ass.

What a damn brainwashed loon!

Forum List

Back