Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

He rejects what she spews because he is old enough to see what she is.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

She's not to be taken seriously.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money

Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

All of it.

You still have not disputed any of the content. You have only rejected as a bigot does. If you cannot isolate a specific item from the video and post it here with an explanation of how it is not accurate, then you only rejecting her message because you hate her. Bigot.

Last edited:

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

Bullshit. She woke up. Kanye West woke up. He certainly didn't do it for money. It happens often when people get touched by God.

Kanye West has a history of mental and emotional issues.

As far as she goes, she has a history switching loyalties for financial gain.

But, "Touched by God"?......ROFLMAO!

Yep, God still touches people. Laugh all you want. Christians are used to being laughed at by ignorant fools.

When god touches people they tell the truth. Owens is practicing deception. That's not godly.

False prophet. You still haven't posted what she said that is not accurate. You have only demonstrated your hate for her.

The black community has rejected this trash.

Really?

So Trump gets criticized for not having enough "blacks" on his staff, but the blacks he does have, like Ben Carson, get's belittled and mocked as Uncle Tom's

So what is Trump suppose to do here exactly?

The simple fact is that people like Owens are almost unanimously opposed by the black community because her views are harmful, incorrect, and hurt race relations in America.

IM2, in your opinion were Pres. and Mrs Obama promoting a positive image of "the black community"

Terrorism, Barack Obama, PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
_Kendrick Lamar PREVENT.jpg
_kendrick Lamar. Police, po-po-captioned-03.jpg
Terrorism, Barack Obama, Shawn Carter, a.jpg
TERRORISM, Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png

When writing or speaking about Black American Citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, Free-Thinking American Citizens, from illogical, #IntraRacialDiscrimination & HATE practicing #ProBlack American citizens!

_BLANK Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png

Peace ♥

Bullshit. She woke up. Kanye West woke up. He certainly didn't do it for money. It happens often when people get touched by God.

Kanye West has a history of mental and emotional issues.

As far as she goes, she has a history switching loyalties for financial gain.

But, "Touched by God"?......ROFLMAO!

Yep, God still touches people. Laugh all you want. Christians are used to being laughed at by ignorant fools.

When god touches people they tell the truth. Owens is practicing deception. That's not godly.

You're very ill.

Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

What I see in the video is her using rehearsed political talking points and making statements that get her followers excited, which keeps her in the spotlight on social media.

But I did not hear a single action oriented solution.

What I see in the video is her using rehearsed political talking points and making statements that get her followers excited, which keeps her in the spotlight on social media.

Did she say anything that is not accurate? What do you mean by rehearsed?

This may or not be true, but none of them are disputing the content of the video in the opening post. By not disputing any specific content of the video, you are endorsing her.

Her views are rejected by more than 90 percent of the black community, including me. I know you desperately want to believe her lunacy and that goes to the poor mental state you have.
An intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman scares the hell out of you. We get that.
Not really. I've had relationships with quite a few intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman. In fact I came out of one on 2-25-1961. You like her because she validates your racist beliefs. You wouldn't stand up a second against a real intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman because newsvine and tigerred put the fear of god into your ass every time they post.

This may or not be true, but none of them are disputing the content of the video in the opening post. By not disputing any specific content of the video, you are endorsing her.

Her views are rejected by more than 90 percent of the black community, including me. I know you desperately want to believe her lunacy and that goes to the poor mental state you have.
You may reject her views, but you are endorsing her by not disputing the accuracy of what she has to say.
If I reject her views I apparently dispute the accuracy in what she has to say.

An intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman scares the hell out of you. We get that.
Not really. I've had relationships with quite a few intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman. In fact I came out of one on 2-25-1961. You like her because she validates your racist beliefs. You wouldn't stand up a second against a real intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman because newsvine and tigerred put the fear of god into your ass every time they post.
One can only imagine, but try not to.

All of it.

You still have not disputed any of the content. You have only rejected as a bigot does. If you cannot isolate a specific item from the video and post it here with an explanation of how it is not accurate, then you only rejecting her message because you hate her. Bigot.

Wrong answer Cletus. I reject her views based on fact and I don't have shit that I have to prove to you about why. I have posted why I oppose her and that's what you are going to get. If you want to believe her bullshit, that's your personal issue. Everything she has said is wrong and that's why I reject it. On every point she has lied and the fact is, if not for the democratic party her ass would not have been able to file a suit for racial discrimination and get awarded 37,500 dollars. So you keep on following blacks that tell you what you need to hear and I'll stay among the 90 percent of blacks who live in reality and reject sellouts like Owens.

She most certainly did offer the solution. Vote Republican.

All of it.

Wrong answer Cletus. I reject her views based on fact and I don't have shit that I have to prove to you about why. I have posted why I oppose her and that's what you are going to get. If you want to believe her bullshit, that's your personal issue. Everything she has said is wrong and that's why I reject it. On every point she has lied and the fact is, if not for the democratic party her ass would not have been able to file a suit for racial discrimination and get awarded 37,500 dollars. So you keep on following blacks that tell you what you need to hear and I'll stay among the 90 percent of blacks who live in reality and reject sellouts like Owens.

You are further validating everything that Candace Owens has to say when you are only able to object to everything she has to say because you hate her so much. You are proving that you cannot take anything she has to say in that video and break it down to show how it is not true or accurate. All you can do is claim that you don't WANT to prove anything she says is inaccurate, but in reality, you CAN'T. Candace Owens owns you.

That is not a solution. They are politicians just like any other. And are just as corrupt. I am old enough to remember when at least there was a modicum of decency between both parties.

When I see her preaching a message of unity above party as a step towards solutions, I might consider her to be credible.

She is nothing but an opportunistic, self centered shill who changes her allegiance like a chameleon.

That is not a solution. They are politicians just like any other. And are just as corrupt. I am old enough to remember when at least there was a modicum of decency between both parties.

When I see her preaching a message of unity above party as a step towards solutions, I might consider her to be credible.

She is nothing but an opportunistic, self centered shill who changes her allegiance like a chameleon.

Wrong. She was raised a liberal and became a conservative. She changed her mind once. Obama said marriage was a man and woman in 2008, then supported same-sex marriage in 2012. Is he a chameleon or did he "evolve"?

Forum List

Back