Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

He rejects what she spews because he is old enough to see what she is.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

She's not to be taken seriously.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money

Bullshit. She woke up. Kanye West woke up. He certainly didn't do it for money. It happens often when people get touched by God.

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

Sinbad? You ACTUALLY countered with SINBAD? You are a JOKE.

I could not care less what you "think", but just correct your ignorance, I didn't counter anything ""with Sinbad".

He is but one of many who understands what her game is. I knew her history long before Sinbad stated what he did. You may now resume kissing her pretentious ass.

What a damn brainwashed loon!

I could not care less what you "think", but just correct your ignorance, I didn't counter anything ""with Sinbad".

He is but one of many who understands what her game is. I knew her history long before Sinbad stated what he did. You may now resume kissing her pretentious ass.

What a damn brainwashed loon!

I cant help you with that problem. See a psychiatrist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Bullshit. She woke up. Kanye West woke up. He certainly didn't do it for money. It happens often when people get touched by God.

Kanye West has a history of mental and emotional issues.

Kanye West opens up about his struggle with bipolar disorder: "It's like a sprained brain"

As far as Owens goes, she has a history switching loyalties for financial gain. What "wakes her up" is money.

But, "Touched by God"?......ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
  • Thanks

As far as she goes, she has a history switching loyalties for financial gain.

Yep, God still touches people. Laugh all you want. Christians are used to being laughed at by ignorant fools.

Yep, God still touches people. Laugh all you want. Christians are used to being laughed at by ignorant fools.

I have no problem with Christians. I just don't believe that political choices are affected by religion.

• Thanks

Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

I have no problem with Christians. I just don't believe that political choices are affected by religion.

I'm not talking about religion. God isn't religious. When God touches you, there is a change. I know from experience.

What does Sinbad’s money have to do with anything?

And why do you point out the distinction of Owens’ husband being white? What does that have to do with anything?

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism.

The black community has rejected this trash.

Hello, IM2. When referring to free-thinking peaceful fellow citizens as trash, are you including retired US military service people like YT personality and activist Patricia Dickson?

Patricia Dickson_Candace Owens__01.png

_BLANK American Neighbors,DISTINGUISH Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png

IM2, as always, I look fwd to, yet do not expect to read your INTELLIGENT reply.

Peace ♥

That's right. 3 years ago she was an anti trump liberal democrat. Now shes taking white conservative money left and right. Suckers have fallen for this opportunist race pimping piece of trash because they want to keep living in their delusion.

p

I could not care less what you "think", but to just correct your ignorance, I didn't counter anything ""with Sinbad".

If Sinbad was saying that Owens is right, bluzman would be on his tip. Bluzman is a sucker. Blacks don't need Sinbad to tell us what Owens is. I used Sinbad to counter bluzmans and others similar idiots assertion of black who oppose sellouts like Owens do so because we are somehow unsuccessful failures what want to blame whites for our failings. No one can say that about Sinbad. The simple fact is that people like Owens are almost unanimously opposed by the black community because her views are harmful, incorrect, and hurt race relations in America.

This may or not be true, but none of them are disputing the content of the video in the opening post. By not disputing any specific content of the video, you are endorsing her.

Her views are rejected by more than 90 percent of the black community, including me. I know you desperately want to believe her lunacy and that goes to the poor mental state you have.

This may or not be true, but none of them are disputing the content of the video in the opening post. By not disputing any specific content of the video, you are endorsing her.

Her views are rejected by more than 90 percent of the black community, including me. I know you desperately want to believe her lunacy and that goes to the poor mental state you have.
An intelligent, independent and beautiful black woman scares the hell out of you. We get that.

Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

All of it.

When god touches people they tell the truth. Owens is practicing deception. That's not godly.

You may reject her views, but you are endorsing her by not disputing the accuracy of what she has to say.

Forum List

Back