Can we openly say that hijabs are the new white hoods?

Whatever hijabs are thought to be, nobody ever suggested that people wearing them should be thrown in a wood chipper or thugs offered a B.J. to punch a hijab wearer in the face. The point is that the left has gone so totally bird shit crazy that assault and murder seems to be a reasonable way to make a political statement. Disney should be finished and done and people should be demonstrating outside Disneyland after an executive (joked?) said that kids should be murdered and mutilated for wearing a MAGA hat.

virgin-mary-extreme-humility-orthodox-christian-icon-4.jpg

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

Some Muslims are following the Prophet's example and instructions.

Or do you think there are no fundamentalist Muslims in America?

No, you know there are fundamentist Muslims in America.

You just dont want us to know it.
Huh? There are fundemantalists in all ideologies, what's your point ?
The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Each hijab we see in America furthers the goal of Islamism just a tiny bit.

As previously posted...

And furthermore, this process of Islamization is impossible without lots of regular non fundamentalist Muslims to vote for seemingly harmless pro Islam ballot measures or nice looking Muslim candidates.

And the nice Muslims post online in forums and on YouTube and help show us that Muslims are just like us.

Except they never admit the big secret.

That ALL Muslims are supposed to help the advancement of Islam until every one on Earth is Islamic.

And there are countries which are further along in the Islamization process than America is.

Look at England. They are being swallowed by Islam like a pig being swallowed by a boa constrictor.

We are follwing that same course.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
I think you should be worried more about a white mass shooter than a woman wearing a head scarf....I bet you wouldve liked if they walked naked. And besides you are a typical paranoid ignorant...scared of less than 1 percent of Americans who are muslims, grow some balls.
The English have lots of balls. And that is the last thing they have to hold onto with Islam swallowing their culture and society.

They have nothing else to grasp.

Balls did them no good.

What will it take to stop the Islamization of America?

Bigger balls....:dunno:

I’m still trying to locate this supposed Islamization of America...

Whatever hijabs are thought to be, nobody ever suggested that people wearing them should be thrown in a wood chipper or thugs offered a B.J. to punch a hijab wearer in the face. The point is that the left has gone so totally bird shit crazy that assault and murder seems to be a reasonable way to make a political statement. Disney should be finished and done and people should be demonstrating outside Disneyland after an executive (joked?) said that kids should be murdered and mutilated for wearing a MAGA hat.
Wow, those are scary words! How many injured?

He should follow the example of the right, and stop with those mean words... and use nice, soothing bombs instead....

Three Kansas Men Found Guilty Of Bomb Plot Targeting Somali Muslim Immigrants

Four arrested in connection with an alleged plot to bomb Muslim community in New York

Rush asked: 'What if we openly said that hijabs are the new white hoods?'

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

Alyssa Milano Calls Red MAGA Hats 'The New White Hood'

I agree with Alyssa Milano! KKK hoods and MAGA hats are both homegrown - and both are racist.
Could you and her possibly be any more pathetically partisan?

Speaking of bat shit crazy...you ought to take the log jam out of your eye and look at some of your compatriots.

Actor Frank Stallone tweeted that someone should "sucker punch" David Hogg

Sinclair Host Jamie Allman Resigns After Threat to Sexually Assault David Hogg With 'Hot Poker'

Man defends NRA, threatens mother of Parkland activist David Hogg, authorities say

And for the ultimate in hypocrisy...the same conservatives who viciously attacked the Oarkland kids, are now decrying the treatment of the Covington kids. Trump even suggesting that they should become activists.
Parkland survivor sees double standard in defense of Covington Catholic students

My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
Another copout.... zzzzzzzzz
Tell ya what, let's talk about the basics of human psychology, motivations and aberrations, the morphology of cultures and cultural paradigms, the aspect of individual relational cohesiveness towards religion within the construct of daily life, the cultural separation impacton individuals, the history of American, British, mainland European, Indic and Islamic cultures, their differences and why one is currently more susceptible to religious/cultural change than others.

And, I think it's worth noting, that, by far, the largest group that become victims of fundamental islamists are Muslims themselves. They are the people we should be protecting and empowering first.
While I applaud your decency and Christian love for your fellow man, I think we should get out of the business of trying to help those whose religion and guiding life ideology are directly and assertively aimed at our conquest.

Once you decide you do not want to become Islamic, then you should figure out what forces are working against your decision.

And here is a clue.

They are winning.

Here is proof.

You are concerned more about saving preyed upon Muslims than Americans at risk from Islamists.

Not a slam at you, though.

It is a wary commentary on the state of our society that a grand jihad exists in America and is going along inplain sight AND behind our backs and we remain clueless to it.

And, I think it's worth noting, that, by far, the largest group that become victims of fundamental islamists are Muslims themselves. They are the people we should be protecting and empowering first.
Do you know why Muslims are being killed by other Muslims?

Mainly, iinm, because they are not sufficiently Muslim.

They ALL believe in Allah. They ALL pray. They ALL follow the Koran, Hadith and Sira.

But some are not devout enough.

That would be like the Leftists killing moderate Liberal Americans for not supporting abortion or transgenderism or something.

The Muslims being killed certainly dont deserve to die, but if they were magically transported to the USA, many (most) would be supporters of the new Muslim Congresswoman.

So, they would be enemies of our Constitution.

I wish we would just have as little to do with Islam as we could arrange not to have.

There is often a hidden cost with such interactions.

Alyssa Milano
emoji818.png

@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

I agree with Alyssa Milano! KKK hoods and MAGA hats are both homegrown.
MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for America as our Founders intended.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

If everything you say is true, then that is good to hear.

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

You help the grand Jihad just by being here.

And your post is just one variety of jihad.
Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?
MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?

Mohammed killed his pagan neighbors, his Christian neighbors and his Jewish neighbors until by the time he died EVERYONE on the millions of square miles of the Arabian peninsula were either dead or Muslim.

That's a lot of invaders.
Again not true...I'll end it here, cause you are a typical ignorant conservative and I cant debate someone who gets their facts fromfauxnes, rush and some nutcases on youtube.

There are radicals in all religions as well as in all forms of secularism, there are radicals in all areas of learning
And some religions have more than others. One in particular is a global problem today.

The Ben Shapiro video substantiates a majority of Muslims worldwide, are radical.
Been Shapiro is another agenda driven hack.
Whose assertions you cannot refute.

You root for Islam.

The Crusades were to TAKE BACK land captured by Islamists.

The Islamic prime directive is to create a one world caliphate.

The hijab is a tool to help achieve that goal.
Again your histo3y knowledge is fraudulent and poor. I cant debate you, sorry.

Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet
Copout...kind of predictable...
My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

There are radicals in all religions as well as in all forms of secularism, there are radicals in all areas of learning
And some religions have more than others. One in particular is a global problem today.

The Ben Shapiro video substantiates a majority of Muslims worldwide, are radical.
Been Shapiro is another agenda driven hack.
Whose assertions you cannot refute.
There's an old saying about arguing with fools, that why have have no desire to try........ And speaking of, have a nice day.

You root for Islam.

You root for Islam.

Mohammed killed his pagan neighbors, his Christian neighbors and his Jewish neighbors until by the time he died EVERYONE on the millions of square miles of the Arabian peninsula were either dead or Muslim.

That's a lot of invaders.
Again not true...I'll end it here, cause you are a typical ignorant conservative and I cant debate someone who gets their facts fromfauxnes, rush and some nutcases on youtube.

I am thinking more a very clever troll...

Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

Right now we have more to fear from the hard right and hard left radicals than we do from Islamists.

Non Muslims (Kafirs) who havent soent time studying political Islam should not have anything to do with determining ANYTHING about how the US or their company or school interacts or relates to orwith Muslims orIslam.

The Muslims are very skilled at deception and they know us far better than we know Islam.

Some Muslims are following the Prophet's example and instructions.

Or do you think there are no fundamentalist Muslims in America?

No, you know there are fundamentist Muslims in America.

You just dont want us to know it.
Huh? There are fundemantalists in all ideologies, what's your point ?

As previously posted...

And furthermore, this process of Islamization is impossible without lots of regular non fundamentalist Muslims to vote for seemingly harmless pro Islam ballot measures or nice looking Muslim candidates.

And the nice Muslims post online in forums and on YouTube and help show us that Muslims are just like us.

Except they never admit the big secret.

That ALL Muslims are supposed to help the advancement of Islam until every one on Earth is Islamic.

And there are countries which are further along in the Islamization process than America is.

Look at England. They are being swallowed by Islam like a pig being swallowed by a boa constrictor.

We are follwing that same course.

I think you should be worried more about a white mass shooter than a woman wearing a head scarf....I bet you wouldve liked if they walked naked. And besides you are a typical paranoid ignorant...scared of less than 1 percent of Americans who are muslims, grow some balls.
The English have lots of balls. And that is the last thing they have to hold onto with Islam swallowing their culture and society.

They have nothing else to grasp.

Balls did them no good.

What will it take to stop the Islamization of America?

Bigger balls....:dunno:

I’m still trying to locate this supposed Islamization of America...
Your post. Start there. It is an example of Jihad.

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.
We have a Crusader Rabbit zealot in our midst....... Probably thinks we should turn the country into some form of fascist state and proceed to evict and/or kill all those who don't look or act like us.........

By the way I hate Little Debbie's..... Too sweet!! Now potato chips on the other hand.......... The wife told me there's not a potato that is safe around me....... :lol:

Forum List

Back