Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

I thought I've heard some dumbshit before
but this is a new high of dumbshit

You have evidently not read anything publishing the words of Donald Trump today.
Trump has always been right!!!
the MSM are jackasses that need an a$$ whipping
hahahhahahah
they took a totally non-event and blew it up/turned it upside down!
and you people took the bait like the dumbasses you are

It is evident that Conservatives are confused about MAGA hats.

They evidently confuse Pussy hats with MAGA hats which are worn by pussies.

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

Perhaps Donald Trump should begin wearing and popularizing any one of these red caps?

maga-trump-cap-x3.jpg
Peace.

Bill Maher labeled the smirking fascist Trump youth Nick the prick. Nick the Prick will stick to the smarmy, bogus, self-righteous, Christian mob member.

The MAGA hat is a symbol of oppression, confrontation, and discord.

amBY1Ay_700b.jpg

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”
You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?

Talk about goalpost moving...

The guy walked up TO THEM.

Talk about a hypocrite...you are the King of goalpost moving.

Witness this from a thread (I am talking to you here):

':auiqs.jpg:

So...first you say there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. I proved that wrong.

Then you changed it to you are only interested in the 'legal definition'. Then I proved that was wrong.

Now you are saying that you 'don't care' about ANY of that.

That despite the fact that in both regular AND legal definitions a felon is a felon just for committing a felony. You are saying they are both wrong and you are going with your own, personal definition.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow...this maybe a new record for moving the goal posts during a debate.

Stop being a baby and just admit you did not know what the definition of 'felon' was.

Sheesh.'

Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

Now THAT is goalpost moving.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”
You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?

So...first you say there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. I proved that wrong.

Then you changed it to you are only interested in the 'legal definition'. Then I proved that was wrong.

That despite the fact that in both regular AND legal definitions a felon is a felon just for committing a felony. You are saying they are both wrong and you are going with your own, personal definition.

Stop being a baby and just admit you did not know what the definition of 'felon' was.

Sheesh.'

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Wow, i have my very own stalker now, I feel special.

How about you stay on topic?

Sheesh.'

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

So you agree that you are a hypocrite for calling someone as moving the goalposts when you pulled a whopped of that yourself.

Cool.

As for the subject...I generally agree with Miss Milano.

Most MAGA's seem to be racist, xenophobic and misogynistic.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Sheesh.'

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

So you agree that you are a hypocrite for calling someone as moving the goalposts when you pulled a whopped of that yourself.

Cool.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

I agree with nothing you say, you mewling soy-twat NPC cuck.

And you keep saying "I'm done, I'm done" and keep coming back like a beaten dog.

Alyssa Milano has doubled down on her opinion after receiving threats from the MAGA mobs.

Menwhile Nick the Prick has enjoyed his 15 minutes of infamy and has pulled his head below the trenches.

Sheesh.'

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Cool.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Good lord! It’s about time!

New crime: STANDING WHILE CONSERVATIVE

The corporate media will attack even children guilty of this new crime.

Covington Catholic High School Student Nick Sandmann: 'I Was Not Going to Become Angry ... I Am a Faithful Christian' | Breitbart

Bout time they made being a conservative a crime.
Your intolerance is noted.

Being intolerant of ignorance means opposition to conservatives.
What do you think of the authoritarian left?
aa-liberal-intolerance-very-good-one2.png

Last edited:

Covington Catholic High School Student Nick Sandmann: 'I Was Not Going to Become Angry ... I Am a Faithful Christian' | Breitbart

Maybe you find it easy to be tolerant of idiots, but I don't.

Maybe you find it easy to be tolerant of idiots, but I don't.
If anyone should be tolerant of idiots, it's you.

Forum List

Back