Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

Ā© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his ā€œMake America Great Againā€ slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

ā€œThe man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and heā€™s a veteran,ā€ she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ā€˜Iā€™ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,ā€™ ā€ Phillips said. ā€œI started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldnā€™t allow me to retreat.ā€

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

Ā© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his ā€œMake America Great Againā€ slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

ā€œThe man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and heā€™s a veteran,ā€ she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ā€˜Iā€™ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,ā€™ ā€ Phillips said. ā€œI started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldnā€™t allow me to retreat.ā€
Time to get the entire family and all the pets MAGA hats.

Ā© Getty Images

You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Ā© Getty Images

I don't agree with what she said....but she is still hot....so it all balances out

Ā© Getty Images

So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

Ā© Getty Images

Bigotry comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
People who love to hate feel they have the right to instigate murder and mayhem because of a fucking red hat.

So wearing atire that shows support for the politician of your choice makes you racist and fair game to target for insults and harassment? What if someone has a political bumper sticker on their car or political yard sign you donā€™t like should you be able to run them off the road or vandalize their home? As the full story of this incident came to light there were indeed hate filled racist involved but it was not those wearing the MAGA hats.

Ā© Getty Images

You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?

Ā© Getty Images

So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

Confrontation is not restraint. Bullying a native American is bigotry.

Ā© Getty Images

Bigotry comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
People who love to hate feel they have the right to instigate murder and mayhem because of a fucking red hat.

Perhaps the MAGA hats could be weaponized in some way.

Not just at the white kids. What they were saying to women was simply atrocious.

Ā© Getty Images

Not just at the white kids. What they were saying to women was simply atrocious.

Ā© Getty Images

MAGA good! Native Americans bad!

I don't agree with what she said....but she is still hot....so it all balances out

If you like Butch, Male looking lesbians. I have seen ONE old picture of her where she looked decent. Now? No.
Uh huh...

c07a1cb2f74119fbbb54b749af2385c1.jpg

Ā© Getty Images

They were heading back to their bus after the March for Life.

He walked towards them, not the other way around.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back