Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

Bout time they made being a conservative a crime.
Your intolerance is noted.

Being intolerant of ignorance means opposition to conservatives.
aa-liberal-intolerance-very-good-one2.png

Maybe you find it easy to be tolerant of idiots, but I don't.
If anyone should be tolerant of idiots, it's you.

I'm trying to be tolerant of you, but you're not making it easy.

Alyssa Moron-o has doubled up on her braless wet t shirt tits and tips. Yo baby I AM SOOO charmed by her wits, tits and tips! CHARMED I am sur a-butt that ancient wisdom: red witch potions are now white witch potions! wooooo...

Synth Aholic you are one tacky whacky witch...one red hat (cannot see the words on it) by one idiot in an idiot arm band...AND synthy WHAT is your point?...ALL people in red hats are...WHAT exactly? uh..ALL people who wear a MAGA hat are...oh let me guess! THE FAVorite go to: Racist! SO cliched Synthaholic and by the way calling out a member of USMB on your profile is rude and not quite up to standards...

So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

Confrontation is not restraint. Bullying a native American is bigotry.
I take it you not only did not see the whole video but were also not there. The teens did not move they were not the ones who walked toward any one. You just want your bias to show through. By the way bigot has been worn out by liberals to the point it is almost as informative as Yada Yada.

As an aside is this your new persona rdean?

The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them.
It kind of seems like youre suggesting that black people are violent. Wouldnt that mean youre a racist?

I don't have a MAGA hat.

I do, and I wear it proudly.

I also have an American Flag, which the democrats hate every bit as much as the MAGA hat,

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

Confrontation is not restraint. Bullying a native American is bigotry.
I take it you not only did not see the whole video but were also not there. The teens did not move they were not the ones who walked toward any one. You just want your bias to show through. By the way bigot has been worn out by liberals to the point it is almost as informative as Yada Yada.

The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them.
It kind of seems like youre suggesting that black people are violent. Wouldnt that mean youre a racist?

I don't have a MAGA hat.

I also have an American Flag, which the democrats hate every bit as much as the MAGA hat,

You appear to have the credentials of a lip-service patriot. Do you also have bone spurs?

I don't have a MAGA hat.

You appear to have the credentials of a lip-service patriot. Do you also have bone spurs?
Shut up, fag.

I don't have a MAGA hat.

You appear to be a low IQ reprobate, and a traitor.

Are you a Stalinist democrat?

I don't have a MAGA hat.

Shut up, fag.

That's not me speaking in your head. Perhaps the pressure sores on your back from lying on your couch have become infected and you are delirious and demented.

I don't have a MAGA hat.

I am a lodger in your head.

I don't have a MAGA hat.

I am a lodger in your head.

More like a kilngon in Uranus.

While you appear to be about as stupid as deanrd and Pogo , no one knows who the fuck you are... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back